Sithspecter

This is the Sleheyron Planet, which is a Work-In-Progress mod for KotOR

Guest R2-X2

Just caught up on your progress through the last year. What you posted is looking good as always, but what amazed me the most were your discoveries about the camera-blocking walls! I remember this being a big problem in earlier mods.

But now the most important question, especially in the light of your recent weapon remakes, is... ;)

Will we have new, low-quality weapon textures for the vanilla gun models for any new, vanilla-esque weapons to be found? :P

But now the most important question, especially in the light of your recent weapon remakes, is... ;)

Will we have new, low-quality weapon textures for the vanilla gun models for any new, vanilla-esque weapons to be found? :P

I do belive this will be a Restoration meaning it will include the low res models for weapons and some NPC's (However i'm not making the mod so who knows)

Guest R2-X2

I was obviously joking, this is lowest priority of all. :D

It's also not a real restoration, it's inspired by things that were originally meant to be in the game but still almost completely new content - it's just meant to integrate seamlessly. :)

It cant be healthy sitting in that tanning bed all day long. How does he sleep? :question:

Hey, a Hutt's gotta keep that tan on! Can't be looking all pasty when it's swimwear season!

• Like 6

...And I just might lose my dinner. I already have a hard time whenever someone mentions my "aunt" in spandex (which she is unfortunately all too fond of), and now you want me to picture a hutt? :o D:

...And I just might lose my dinner. I already have a hard time whenever someone mentions my "aunt" in spandex (which she is unfortunately all too fond of), and now you want me to picture a hutt? :o D:

Fair Strides, the Hutts already literally have no clothes on. Any clothes would be an improvement...

I love how he looks like a museum specimen with those lights. MAN THE HYPE IS REAAALLLL

Will there be an option to have our character get a tan?

Before Fair Strides decides to work out how this would be technically feasible in the mod, I will say, no. There will be no option for character tans.

• Like 1

I know this is very early for this question but . . . "Will any of the modders be making audio appearances in the mod - even as a cameo?"

That depends on whether or not either of us could access or create a suitable environment for recording. I suspect we might if the quality of the audio and the acting would be to a high enough level, but I don't think either of us would want to if the quality would be subpar.

• Like 1

Hell, fly out to California, I'll fix ya up in a jiffy.

That happens more often than one would think...

Oh so I was talking to Yuthura Ban again and she mentioned Sleheyron. Will there be any connection to the slave trade of Twi'leks or the slave trade in general? Any chance we could run into Yuthura there, or the hutt she refered to (unnamed hutt). Maybe even someone who knew Yuthura Ban like a fellow slave, hutt, or her Jedi master she makes reference to on Dantooine, if you chose to redeem her. Or if you had that Yuthura Ban recruitment mod found on Nexus mod (which I think, to be honest, was partially done), you might run into some sort of situation.

I'm really just curious if she will have a strong connection to Sleheyron.

• Like 1

While interesting, the original writer stated that both Yuthura and HK-47's references to Sleheyron were introduced as a tribute after the planet was cut. This, in addition to the unavailability of the voice actors, unfortunately limits any possibilities for Yuthura's  return to Sleheyron.

I will admit that another Twi'lek that knew her could be a viable (and creative) option for this, so we'll consider it.

• Like 2