Sign in to follow this  
MVacc224

MOD:Classes, Feats, Powers, and Skills Tweak

Classes, Feats, Powers, and Skills Tweak

Thank you to all who have taken the time to view my content. I give permission to use my mods in any future projects with the appropriate credit.

This mod alters classes.2da, classpowergain.2da, feat.2da, featgain.2da, and skills.2da using the TSL Patcher.

Changes

1. Soldier’s Base Skill Points increased from 2 to 4.

2. Jedi Consular’s Base Skill Points increased from 2 to 6.

3. Jedi Guardian’s Base Skill Points increased from 2 to 4.

4. Jedi Sentinel’s Base Skill Points increased from 4 to 8.

5. Jedi Consulars can now select up to 19 Powers by Level 12 & up to 32 by Level 20.

6. Jedi Guardians can now select up to 15 Powers by Level 12 & up to 26 by Level 20.

7. Jedi Sentinels can now select up to 16 Powers by Level 12 & up to 28 by Level 20.

8. Scoundrels can now select up to 6 Feats by Level 8 & up to 14 by Level 20.

9. Scouts can now select up to 6 Feats by Level 8 & up to 15 by Level 20.

10. Jedi Consulars can now select up to 6 Feats by Level 12 & up to 10 by Level 20.

11. Jedi Guardians can now select up to 10 Feats by Level 12 & up to 16 by Level 20.

12. Jedi Sentinels can now select up to 9 Feats by Level 12 & up to 15 by Level 20.

13. HK-47 (Combat Droid Class) granted the same Feat Progression as the Soldier Class.

14. T3-M4 (Expert Droid Class) granted 2 extra feats.

15. Scoundrels gain Treat Injury as a Class Skill.

16. Protagonist Soldier & Scout gain Persuade as a Class Skill.

17. T3-M4 (Expert Droid Class) can now select Master Two-Weapon Fighting when leveling up.

18. Fixed Weapon Proficiency/Focus Icons (Credit to Kainzorus Prime).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2014
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

• Like 1

If you plan on downloading and using this, my experience with it has been:

Worked fine up until Bao-Dur on Telos. The initial problem was that Bao-Dur was not showing up to drag you out of the crashed shuttle, the game would be black screen but still functional. By making a new save and loading, I managed to get rid of the black screen problem, but Atton and Kreia would stand there and they weren't in my party, when I added then, I had duplicates on the field, two following, two standing by the crash.

So I tested file by file in the override folder and found out that the classes.2da was causing the problem. Without the classes.2da, Bao-Dur dragged my party out of the shuttle. But another problem appeared when I tried to level Bao-Dur up. All his skills are considered cross-class byt the game and he hasn't gained a feat yet. I said yet, because I got tired of trying to fix Bao-Dur and decided to keep on playing for a bit to see if the next character who shows up will be bugged too.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, oakshield said:

If you plan on downloading and using this, my experience with it has been:

Worked fine up until Bao-Dur on Telos. The initial problem was that Bao-Dur was not showing up to drag you out of the crashed shuttle, the game would be black screen but still functional. By making a new save and loading, I managed to get rid of the black screen problem, but Atton and Kreia would stand there and they weren't in my party, when I added then, I had duplicates on the field, two following, two standing by the crash.

So I tested file by file in the override folder and found out that the classes.2da was causing the problem. Without the classes.2da, Bao-Dur dragged my party out of the shuttle. But another problem appeared when I tried to level Bao-Dur up. All his skills are considered cross-class byt the game and he hasn't gained a feat yet. I said yet, because I got tired of trying to fix Bao-Dur and decided to keep on playing for a bit to see if the next character who shows up will be bugged too.

Hi. Sorry for the delay, I still get notifications to my email. This is the K1 Version of the mod. Installing it on TSL is probably what caused your issues. The TSL Version is called Feats Tweak. 

• Like 2