Sign in to follow this  
MVacc224

MOD:Health Regeneration

Health Regeneration

Thank you to all who have taken the time to view my content. I give permission to use my mods in any future projects with the appropriate credit.

This mod alters regeneration.2da to add out of combat automatic vitality regeneration as seen in TSL to K1 by using the TSL Patcher.

Changes

All characters will now regenerate vitality automatically when not engaged in combat.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2014
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

Just a question; Modifying Regeneration.2da in TSL has some serious side-effects (the main PC responds to it, but any other characters just get instantly healed and their force back).

Doesn't this happen in KOTOR1 then?

Just a question; Modifying Regeneration.2da in TSL has some serious side-effects (the main PC responds to it, but any other characters just get instantly healed and their force back).

I tested the mod on a full LS play of K1 before releasing it. I never encountered any issues. Thank you for the insight, I wasn't aware it had such consequences in TSL. Good thing I never thought about modding TSL's regeneration.

You peaked my curiosity so I did some digging in the KotOR Tool for both games. TSL's .2da tree contains a file called regeneration_e3.2da which pertains to a table showing force & vitality generation connected to time, class, level & stats. K1 doesn't have this file present. My hypothesis is that my mod works for K1 because of this absence.