Hi, everyone, i'm Xuul. If you didn't know, I've been making YouTube videos about Kotor mods for nearly a year now. Lately I've been getting many requests across various platforms for videos so I'm making this thread in the hope that people will post their requests here. I usually release a video weekly so if demand is high your video could take a while. I will make, spotlights, comparisons, installation, teaser videos.. ect. I am willing to make other videos as well upon request.

If the video is about a mod I need the following information:

Mod Title-
A link to the mod-

Required mods- 
Is a new game required? (If you are unsure just say so)

TSLRCM Compatible? (If you are unsure just say so) 

Any additional information about the mod would be greatly appreciated. In particular if you are able to provide any of the following:

Item Codes-  To spawn in armour, weapons, & items. This will save me time and get the video made faster.
Locations-  Where is the content? What point in the game do I need to be?
Showcase areas- Is there a particular area or part of the mod where one can easily see the effects. Is there a really "Cool" to show off the mod?
Is it a WIP? I will only cover a WIP mod if there is enough content to justify the work of making a video. I will add a disclaimer to the video mentioning it is a WIP and will create a "Finished" mod showcase at a later date (time permitting)
Other information- Anything significant pertaining to the mod that you think i should know.

If you are a mod author and you have any other projects you would like to cover you can also PM on this site and I can normally respond in a day.

Sorry for the wall of text. Hopefully people actually post here instead of just spamming the comments section on Youtube.  :welcome: Thank you much, and may the force be with you.

Playlists of all videos

Widescreen & Cutscene Fix Tutorials

Kotor 1 Widescreen Tutorial: 

Kotor 2 Widescreen Tutorial: 

Kotor 1 Cutscene Widescreen Fix: 

Kotor 2 Cutscene Widescreen Fix: Not yet completed

Kotor Cutscene Recording: 

Mods Of Note

Telos Board Overhaul: 

Holowan Community Saber Project: 

G0-T0 Overhaul:

Prequel Robe Replacement:

Well, if you're ever sparse for content or just need/want to make a video or two for fun, you could probably showcase a conglomerate of my mods, seeing as they're all pretty small things. Most I believe are for K2, also.

My Mods

You can skip the Global Boolean tracker. It's a modder's Resource that never quite took off...

If you have any questions about any of my mods, should you choose to show them, just send me a PM with the names and I'll shoot ya the info. Also, I usually check DS at least a dozen times a day, so I should reply quickly.

woah, talk about 'random'. I JUST watched one of your vids the other day (actually several). ;)

Was working on getting my mods packed for Nexus and was curious to see if anyone had done any mod reviews.. turns out you did one for my Bao-Dur's Charged Armor mod.. hehehe

Anywho.. I'd definitely say you can review any of mine, but you beat me to it :P

(not a request though, currently don't "need" one.. only if you're short for content, which judging by others' posts you won't be.. hehehe)

oh.. and I TOTALLY agree.... it is WAY op for the stage at when you get it LOL! Eventually the game catches up to him though ;)

Seems to be a "problem" with most of my mods (op stats)... I blame Talchia and Beancounter for their hardcore difficulty mods and the fact I'll never play without them ever again. I often forget other players/modders may not be using them

-----

Tangent aside, I'd urge other forum members to get their requests in. Personally was very pleased with the one that included one of my mods :D

Thanks Xuul!

There is a mod called JC's TOOLBOX for k1 and k2 it has a lot useful stuff in it for modding..this would be a great review

If you could give a spotlight to this mod I'm pretty proud of, I'd appreciate-it. Worked hard on-it.

[TSL] Twin Sun to Asari 1.0

Video is made. Great work. I'll PM you when the video is live.

You can review any of my mods. Most of them for TSL and compatible with TSLRCM (PM me if you need details).

I personally would like if you make a video about Movie-style Jedi Master robes and/or Movie Mandalorians ;)

Movie-style Jedi Master robes video has been made, i can PM you when it is live. I will eventually cover Movie Mandalorians (I actually already had this on my list) but I lack the savegames near an area where I can appropriately show it off.

• Like 1

Movie-style Jedi Master robes video has been made, i can PM you when it is live

I'd appreciate it.

Hey Xuul, i was wondering if you could make a vid for me about modding Kotor 2 for the following mods, cause i've tried to download one, but it didnt really work out... :\ please help, and thanks in advance :D i dont think it requires any other mods, and it is restored contend compatible
~Banshaan

Revan's Flowing robe

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/216-revans-flowing-robe-tsl/

Darth Malak and Revan's robe pack

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K2_Malak_and_Revan_robe_pack;118081

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, it's awesome. I do intend to get to everyone who posts on here but there will be a fairly large delay in production for a time as I have lost my voice and am unable to record audio for more than a few min at a time. This combined with the crippling internet problems I am having at the moment has essential halted all projects that I have at the moment. I have a slight backlog of content for about a week or so of video and once its done I'll do what I can. Once I'm back and something is made for your mod i'll be sure to send you a PM when it is released. Thanks for the suppor 

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, it's awesome. I do intend to get to everyone who posts on here but there will be a fairly large delay in production for a time as I have lost my voice and am unable to record audio for more than a few min at a time. This combined with the crippling internet problems I am having at the moment has essential halted all projects that I have at the moment. I have a slight backlog of content for about a week or so of video and once its done I'll do what I can. Once I'm back and something is made for your mod i'll be sure to send you a PM when it is released. Thanks for the suppor

Good luck & feel better

Hope you feel better soon, Xuul! :) oh and btw, im a big fan of your modding videos, they help out ALOT, so thanks for all of those 

Hope you feel better soon, Xuul! :D oh and btw, im a big fan of your modding videos, they help out ALOT, so thanks for all of those 

I love your avatar! :D

You know they're making a new season, yes? Want a link?

I love your avatar! :D

You know they're making a new season, yes? Want a link?

i know, i love it, but all the cliffhangers are a bit frustrating >.< i cant wait untill tomorrow when the new episode comes out :D

i know, i love it, but all the cliffhangers are a bit frustrating >.

:D Me too!

As to cliffhangers...

Just think of when you have all of the episodes and can watch them all in a row!

I did some research on the official site and other places, and there's 24 scheduled episodes, so it should be done by the middle of December.:)

Also, if watching the episodes at swordartonlineepisodes.com, you can download 50mb videos from the MP4Upload player...

Not sure about quality, but it looks good on 1024x768.

• Like 1

:D Me too!

As to cliffhangers...

Just think of when you have all of the episodes and can watch them all in a row!

I did some research on the official site and other places, and there's 24 scheduled episodes, so it should be done by the middle of December. :D

Also, if watching the episodes at swordartonlineepisodes.com, you can download 50mb videos from the MP4Upload player...

Not sure about quality, but it looks good on 1024x768.

i already have a site where i watch the episodes, but thanks anyways :) this forum turned into a SAO conversation pretty fast :P

but the cliffhangers are pretty genius though, cause it only makes you want to watch the next one even more, for example, a few episodes ago, when Death Gun almost killed Sinon, but the episode ended there, i was all like "AW COME THE F ON!!!" 

i already have a site where i watch the episodes, but thanks anyways :D this forum turned into a SAO conversation pretty fast :P

but the cliffhangers are pretty genius though, cause it only makes you want to watch the next one even more, for example, a few episodes ago, when Death Gun almost killed Sinon, but the episode ended there, i was all like "AW COME THE F ON!!!" 

Moving this to PMs...:)

Review Cathalan.

Be objective though. Don't be like me and make fun of it. He's had enough ridicule for a lifetime

I think I may just have to do this once I get time...