Sign in to follow this  
Xuul

KOTOR: The tale of Jack Star [Video Series]

This is a small trailer for my "Let's Play" of KOTOR 1 using the K1 Restoration Beta.

In March of 2014 some of my subscribers requested that I play KOTOR. Although I was not very farmilar or comfortable with Let's Playing games I thought I would give it a shot since I needed to play through Taris to cover the available content of the K! Restoration Beta. The project itself evolved well beyond what it was initially and Jack Star was born. There series is both fun to make and very popular leading me to consider creating a second chapter in the saga. Through the time making this series I learned much about presenting, recording, video making and many other thing and thus the series progressively improves. I just thought I would share it for those who are interested. For those who are not, you can always check out my KOTOR mod coverage. Thank you for your time and I hope you have an excellent day

I thought this series was excellent! I watched the whole thing. I hope that you will do more videos over KotOR and its mods.