Sign in to follow this  
Constar

SKIN:4k Atton

4k Atton

Hi, this is my first texture mod, so please don't be to rude.

It covers all textures related to Atton. All of them are reworked vanilla ones and in 4k-resolution. I know that some pieces, for example the faces are still like in vanilla, but I intend to change that in the near future.

I edited following things:

-His Leather Jacket now looks like real leather

-his shirt now has a visible fabric.texture

-all metal pieces of his clothing look like actual metal (including buttons)

-His shoes and belt have a nice black leather texture, now

-his pants are in higher resolution, and i changed the stripe on them from grey to red. Now they look a little bit more like Han Solo. It's only a small asthetic change, but I think it looks great

I used following ressources and tools:

- various textures from http://www.cgtextures.com/

- This nice Eye-Textureset http://xoriu.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Naturae-Eye-Texture-249285720

& photoshop to edit the textures.

Installation: just put the .tga files from the download into your override folder.

I hope you enjoy my mod. If you have any suggestions or tips for me, please let me know.

Thanks Guys, I want to make reskins of all the party members, any suggestions who should be next?

I would vote for perhaps the Handmaiden, it has been awhile since I have seen some good re-texturing of her. Great mod BTW :)

Her mother's robe could use a good texture overhaul, too!

• Like 1

You know what? What about Lieutenant Grenn and most of the TSF? They have a fairly dull uniform that could use some work.

I know they're not "party members" per se, but still..

And for the record, your detail work looks outstanding; especially the work on the leather texture! 

Thanks Guys, I want to make reskins of all the party members, any suggestions who should be next?

you said in the other thread your mother language is german, so lets talk in german:

übrigens toll sich auch mal auf Deutsch hier unterhalten zu können..

zu deiner Mod: 

also das Leder sieht super aus - besser gehts nicht!

aber gerade am Gesicht könntest du noch was machen - Poren, leicht angedeutete Barthaare etc.

viel Inspiration kannst du dir auch aus ME2+3 holen, schau dir mal genau die Gesichtstexturen von Shepard, James oder Zaeed an, würde gerne sowas in Kotor sehen...

was deine weiteren Pläne betrifft, hast du evtl. auch vor,  "non-Party Members" zu verbessern?

Wenn ja, wären Duros meine Wahl - schau dir das mal an:

Yeah, but speaking English may be better in this case, so the others can participate. Basically Jorak Uln asked me if I would do non-party skins, too. Especially the Duros. I have to say that this idea might even be better, because there are already many skins around that alter the companions. I will still make a handmaiden skin, and I also intend to do a high-res version of Kreia. But first, I will try to make the Duros better.

What about Lieutenant Grenn and most of the TSF? They have a fairly dull uniform that could use some work.

I like this idea!

Okay I noted the TSF as well, I think I will release skins for the party-members time after time whenever I think they are good, and all the non party npc skins will be released in a bigger pack. All those characters will take their time, since I want to achieve a certain level of quality. But if there are still suggestions about npcs that should be next, please let me know.

Sry for not being active so long. I had to do a lot of stuff for school and there were also other things going on in my life. But now I am back and I will work on more reskins.

Recently there was a request for a high resolution T3-M4. If you did that, you would be doing a skin that could be used in both KOTOR games!

• Like 1

Yep, a high quality T3 would be awesome. Though he has a different skin in both games, you could easily "rough" up the KOTOR 1 one to make it look like it does in TSL.

challenge accepted! Next up: T3-M4 (and maybe the other droids of his kind, too, since skins are a lot easier once the pattern is set up)

• Like 1

Yep, a high quality T3 would be awesome. Though he has a different skin in both games, you could easily "rough" up the KOTOR 1 one to make it look like it does in TSL.

I think vice versa would be better, but that's just me. I always use the same pristine t3 skin in TSL.

I think vice versa would be better, but that's just me. I always use the same pristine t3 skin in TSL.

In terms of creating both textures, it would make more sense to start with the original KOTOR 1 texture. Otherwise he'd probably be backtracking if starting with a scuffed up, dirty one. I'm sure he'd release both at the same time or soon after one another, so no need to worry about getting one before the other. :P

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I have not been on here in a long time due to personal things, but I come back with a urgent problem, and I need your help.

I post it in here, because it is about this exact mod. Someone reuploaded it to the Nexus without my permission, and even lied about the permission in the description.

I made a detailed post on reddit  about it.

Basically they took my mod, without my permission, changed things without my permission, and even edited the readme file to include a fake permission.

I already reported the file, but I feel, that this can be resolved faster if people know about it. I know that other people on here have had their mods stolen before, so if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Best wishes, Connstar!

It now says "Under Moderation" So I guess they're looking into it. 

I bet it's this DarthRevan author I keep seeing with other peoples mods under his name!