danil-ch

MOD:Extended Enclave (TSLRCM add-on)

Another thing to point out. I also realized that when I play as male and the masters talk about your companions, the cutscene where you hear their thoughts runs normal, but as female the cutscene doesn't play. Has anyone else encountered this as well?

Probably will get more issues with end.ncs, since multiple modules than just those 2 have a file named as such.

Simply put it in 650DAN though, problem solved :D

I always prefer to avoid the override whenever possible...

Update coming in the next 24 hours, includes:

*Minor tweaks for Sion/Nih scene
*Vash disappearance fixed
*Nihilus black screen fixed
*Removed Sith Assasin from Trayus core 
*Second Assasin (in Sion cutscene) now moves to his position properly
*Malachor video added

Update has been submitted!

does this mod allow to fight all 3 jedi masters at once?

Yes. When you arrive you have to follow a certain path in the dialog but you can fight all three. And probably be killed be because they are freaking tough.

We fixed the force crush bug  in the recent update(by fixing what was causing it). And yes, fully compatible with the alternate ending.

Downloaded, thanks for pushing through to the end with this one, you two!

Wow. I thought that M4-78EP was the only additional restored content mod for TSLRCM but I guess this is another one. Are there any other restored content mods that add even more that TSLRCM + M4-78EP + Extended Enclave don't add? I remember hearing something about a Genoharden restoration, but that it is not complete at this time. 

This has been updated for increased compatibility with HH's H4M-D4M mod, and clearer installation instructions, along with some tweaks and bug fixes. I hope you all continue to enjoy it!

Just in case anyone's still watching this thread, let me ask if there's any advice for installing this on a Mac? When I've tried to install Extended Enclave using Wine and pointing anywhere *other than* KOTOR2 > contents > game data > localized > English it generates an error that it can't find the dialog.tlk file. But when I try to point the installer to that folder (which has dialog.tlk AND its own override folder) it says TSLRCM wasn't installed correctly. This is running the version from the App Store (not Steam). 

Edit: also happy to attempt a manual install if anyone's willing to specify which files go in which folders? Thanks! 

Edited by DunsCanard

On 12/11/2018 at 9:57 PM, DunsCanard said:

Edit: also happy to attempt a manual install if anyone's willing to specify which files go in which folders? Thanks! 

It won't work, because some files need to be installed directly into .mod files.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:57 PM, DunsCanard said:

But when I try to point the installer to that folder (which has dialog.tlk AND its own override folder) it says TSLRCM wasn't installed correctly.

You can remove "Required=c_mirachoke.ncs" line in rcmchanges.ini.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how mac version structured, so expect some drawbacks.

On 5/22/2014 at 3:19 AM, danil-ch said:

Conversation between Kreia & Exile in the ruins of Enclave. With some additional lines.

What is supposed to happen after the end of this vid please..? I am playing DS and have killed all the masters, I went to the enclave and after Kreia enters and sits down I got the black screen bug. So I saved and reloaded, which worked..

I then walked into where the master would have been if they lived and it was empty, of course, but nothing triggered so I went out and "clicked" on Kreia, and  THEN the wkole reveal thing triggered and she left me lying on the ground.

After leaving me she walked out and spoke to Handmaiden about "It is done etc", when I got up and went to leave they were both still there. Clicking on Kreia again restarts the whole dialogue thing but if I click on the Handmaiden she will talk to me, but nothing else is happening. There is no quest update or anything so I have nowhere to go or anything to do....

Can someone tell me what is wrong or what is "supposed" to happen next..? I haven't played this in years so I can't remember, altho I though someone from the ship was supposed to find me...

UPDATE-- Nevermind, I found the problem and I got past it...

I have no idea if this is still active, but I'm playing on Mobile and after the scene where Kreia says "Come with me" to Handmaiden, the game starts to load another location, but it is not showing up and gets stuck on the loading screen. I have no clue how to fix this.

Idk what I'm doing wrong. What app do you use to extract maybe? I'm using BreeZip on the windows store. 

Anyway I go to program file (x86) < Lucasarts < swkotor2, after i click the installer to install.  (The standalone version) I've even went to my steam or tried to make a new folder and it says invalid game folder specified. Dialog.tlk file not found. Make sure you have selected the correct folder (gen-7) I've been at it for a while and have no idea how to actually install it. Can someone assist me with this? 

Edit: I guess I just have no idea what I'm doing 🤦 I tried to do it with the coruscant Jedi temple as well and that didn't work either. My game itself is from steam and I think I downloaded TSLRCM from steam as well because it wasn't working from this website 

Edited by Captain Vinno
Additional data