VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

I'm getting a bug where no textures appear on the hilts. All hilts are either a solid metallic reflective surface or just black. Oddly, the hilt textures appear fine in the upgrade menu on the workstation.

I have the following installed (no Steam workshop):

TSRCM

Handmaiden4Females

No Weapons in Animations

Holowan Duplisaber

Any thoughts?

Update posted 04 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

Very odd. A steam workshop mod that I had, once, subscribed to (before abadnoning the workshop because of bugs) "finished downloading" and then I get a message in game telling me to restart because it's now downloaded and now it's all fine and textures on lightsabrers are there. Despite not being subscribed to the mod or having it installed anymore...

Steam workshop seems to be more hassle than it's worth...

Edit: Nope, the issue's back... No textures on hilts still. Came back the moment I Alt+Tabbed and then, after a restart, still not there...

• Like 1

Heya!

So a few pages back, in 2014, there was mention of an attempt of compatibility with Workbench Crystal Attunement mod. Anything come of that?

If so.. between TSLRCM / M4-78 / Duplisaber / Attunement, what would be the proper method of installation?

Probably the order you just listed.

Right, but attunement straight up replaces the workbench dialog file...which makes me feel like it would lose all the options provided from Duplisaber, even if the sabers did technically exist in game.

I am not a fan of consoling in items asI don't have the willpower to resist getting just the slight extra boost that I'm not supposed to have yet...

I have not tried it yet myself but I believe you need to install the mod to the Steam's workshop override directory and not the steam's game's directory. I think that answer as been answered somewhere here as well.

Where is Steam's workshop override located? I only knew of the game's override.

Edit: Found it But when i try and acess the saber table it kicks me out to the game like i left the menu. Solutions?

Hello!

Every time I try to run the installer it bugs out on the 2das files trying to be copied.

Any thoughts? I don't mess with any of the files.

Hello!

Every time I try to run the installer it bugs out on the 2das files trying to be copied.

Any thoughts? I don't mess with any of the files.

I've had the same problem numerous times. What you need to do is download both Kotor Tool and the 2da merger tool. You'll need 3 2da files. One that's already in your override, the specific mod's 2da and the vanilla 2da. The vanilla one is extracted via kotor tool and if you don't have another of the same 2da in your folder, just use the vanilla one twice (extract twice). Merging the files with the merger tool gets you the 2da file you want for your override folder.

The problem is, the only place I knew where you could get a 2da merger was on StarWarsKnights.Com, which seems to be down ATM.

I'm getting a bug where no textures appear on the hilts. All hilts are either a solid metallic reflective surface or just black. Oddly, the hilt textures appear fine in the upgrade menu on the workstation.

TSRCM

Handmaiden4Females

No Weapons in Animations

Holowan Duplisaber

Any thoughts?

Very odd. A steam workshop mod that I had, once, subscribed to (before abadnoning the workshop because of bugs) "finished downloading" and then I get a message in game telling me to restart because it's now downloaded and now it's all fine and textures on lightsabrers are there. Despite not being subscribed to the mod or having it installed anymore...

Edit: Nope, the issue's back... No textures on hilts still. Came back the moment I Alt+Tabbed and then, after a restart, still not there...

I'm having the same issue, no textures being loaded.

Edit: After removing all mods and reinstalling, I can confirm that the cause is not a mod conflict.

Also, for clarity, I am using the Steam version.

TSRCM

Handmaiden4Females

No Weapons in Animations

Holowan Duplisaber

Any thoughts?

I too am experiencing these bugs whats causing them a faulty graphics card? please say no someone....

Are you using the updated version of the game? For some reason the update causes custom lightsaber hilt textures to fizzile in and out. I noticed when I used Kaiden Jorn's hilt mod. The only way to get the textures to show is to go to the legacy version of the game.

Sorry if I'm asking a noob question, but files from Saber Console folder should be moved to Override filder, right? I can't choose any other saber color than purple. Doesn't matter what color I select during the saber creation it always creates purple saber for me. When I'm trying to change color crystal (yeah I know that there are 1H and 2H crystals) game crashes.

Sorry if I'm asking a noob question, but files from Saber Console folder should be moved to Override filder, right? I can't choose any other saber color than purple. Doesn't matter what color I select during the saber creation it always creates purple saber for me. When I'm trying to change color crystal (yeah I know that there are 1H and 2H crystals) game crashes.

1. Do you have any other installed lightsaber mods?

2. Did you use the installer?

1. Do you have any other installed lightsaber mods?

2. Did you use the installer?

1. No.

2. Yes.

Should I copy files from "Saber Console" and "ProjectFiles" to override? I'm asking only to be sure, I moved everything from these folders to override folder. I'm not sure what am I doing wrong. I trying all possible solutions.

Unfortunately I must. Otherwise I can't access the console at all.

Game crashes when I'm trying to change crystal in workbench. I found one more thing. I can modify everything in my lightsaber, except the crystal. Crystal doesn't even apear in workbench modify window.

I have GOG version.

Windows 7 PRO x64

Mods: TSLRCM, M4-78EP, Jedi Temple (this mod adds one lightsaber), Duplisaber, Loot & Immersion, NPC Overhaul. Telos Board Animated, Animated Panels Overhaul. And few retextures (NPC mostly, nothing that affects lightsabers, hilts, armors, robes).

Wait, I reinstalled the game, gonna check something, however, I am playing in other language than english so I have to convert all necessary files with converter (from Override and Modules folder) otherwise I'm noticing conversation errors. Maybe that's a problem?

That is likely part of the issue.

Sorry I can't be of more help. The installer isn't in the best shape at the moment and I've been too busy to update it, not to mention I was in the middle of a pretty lengthy task

It's also good to convert all UTC files. Mod will work even without it but then there will be no letters in item's names and descriptions.

DLG/UTI/UTC/MOD Converter can be found > HERE <

If I find any other problems, I will let you know.

I've had the same problem numerous times. What you need to do is download both Kotor Tool and the 2da merger tool. You'll need 3 2da files. One that's already in your override, the specific mod's 2da and the vanilla 2da. The vanilla one is extracted via kotor tool and if you don't have another of the same 2da in your folder, just use the vanilla one twice (extract twice). Merging the files with the merger tool gets you the 2da file you want for your override folder.

The problem is, the only place I knew where you could get a 2da merger was on StarWarsKnights.Com, which seems to be down ATM.

Um, hello. First post. I was looking for some help on why  the Duplisaber installer constantly crashes and this seems like it might  be a sollution.

I have KOTOR Tool and a 2da merger like you recommended bu twhat 2da file are you referring to? I didn't find a 2da file included with this mod.

I've already installed the Loot and Immersion mod and it recommended putting "baseitems.2da" from that mod's archive to Override folder. I did that because Duplisaber just wouldn' t work while I really wanted to try out L&I.

Um, hello. First post. I was looking for some help on why  the Duplisaber installer constantly crashes and this seems like it might  be a sollution.

I have KOTOR Tool and a 2da merger like you recommended bu twhat 2da file are you referring to? I didn't find a 2da file included with this mod.

I've already installed the Loot and Immersion mod and it recommended putting "baseitems.2da" from that mod's archive to Override folder. I did that because Duplisaber just wouldn' t work while I really wanted to try out L&I.

If there are no 2da files in this mod, then why did the person I responded to said he was having 2da conflicts in the first place? I never downloaded this mod until today just to see what kind of files were inside of it, so I didn't know of this until now.

Where in the installation is it crashing for you?

Hi this mod is not working for me, how do I uninstall it?

---Edit---

Nevermind I got it, such a shame I couldn't get it to work, this mod would be so wonderful to have.

I'm having some issues with the mod (Steam version, workshop TSLRCM installed). VarsityPuppet and a few others helped me out earlier this year getting it to work with the first big Steam update. It worked fine after I installed the mod to the new location (the workshop content folder). Well, I got far in my playthrough after that, and put the game to the side due to work. Decided to come back to it here recently now that I have more free time. So I started a fresh new game (same installation) but I understand there was another Steam TSL update not too long ago. At first I assumed the mod was still working (Sion had a green lightsaber on the Harbinger, different hilt, the "default" lightsabers have the Dxun hilt). However the issue I am having now is that no items created with the saber console are adding to my inventory. It also does not use up the crystals when creating a hilt. Wondering if any of you guys might know what is up

*EDIT* Oddly enough it seems to be working fine now. The only thing I did was switch characters and loaded up my previous save back when the mod was working. Tested it with that file and when I saw that it was working, I loaded my new character file back up to test it there and same story! I have no clue what happened, or why loading up my old file fixed the problem lol

I'm having some issues with the mod (Steam version, workshop TSLRCM installed). VarsityPuppet and a few others helped me out earlier this year getting it to work with the first big Steam update. It worked fine after I installed the mod to the new location (the workshop content folder). Well, I got far in my playthrough after that, and put the game to the side due to work. Decided to come back to it here recently now that I have more free time. So I started a fresh new game (same installation) but I understand there was another Steam TSL update not too long ago. At first I assumed the mod was still working (Sion had a green lightsaber on the Harbinger, different hilt, the "default" lightsabers have the Dxun hilt). However the issue I am having now is that no items created with the saber console are adding to my inventory. It also does not use up the crystals when creating a hilt. Wondering if any of you guys might know what is up

*EDIT* Oddly enough it seems to be working fine now. The only thing I did was switch characters and loaded up my previous save back when the mod was working. Tested it with that file and when I saw that it was working, I loaded my new character file back up to test it there and same story! I have no clue what happened, or why loading up my old file fixed the problem lol

Glad to hear! I'll hopefully be updating the Green Lightsaber bug real quick here, but the Dxun Veteran is intended to be the Duplisaber default single hilt for the game.