VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

The only mod I used through the workshop is TSLRCM everything else I installed on top of that including M4-78. All the mods work doing this method except for the duplisaber mod.

Hey! this is a great mod and, for the most part, is working fine. However, all the Sith enemies have green lightsabers instead of red, which also includes visas when you fight her. 

I'm using the latest version of TSLRCM and I'm pretty certain that I'm not using any other mods that edit lightsabers...

This may have been brought up in the past, but it seems that the settlers on Dantooine don't realise I am wielding a lightsaber, with this mod installed... 

I decided to do a complete reinstall of all my mods today. Instead of using Steam workshop I installed the TSLRCM stand alone from here as well as M4-78. I reinstalled everything the "old" way. I loaded up a save, went to a workbench and bam it worked. For me, at least, installing this mod to the TSLRCM workshop folder did not produce the desired results, however, I'm quite happy to report it's working normally again. :smiling:

Great to hear! Again, I apologize for being unable to address concerns and bugs.

That's ok, I'm just happy that it works for me again as I really like this mod. Thanks again for sharing! :respect:

I absolutely love this mod. And I've come across an annoying bug. I use TSLRCM, no headgear mod,KSE, and Duplisaber (installed in that order). The mods have been working fine but immidway through a playthrough and I've noticed a lot of textures on the hilt are going translucent or straight blue, it's not too bad but it does get annoying. Now all the workbenches don.t even show the "create a saber option." Please help...

By the way, I've not encountered the green lightsaber bug so thats a plus

• Like 1

great mod, but im getting black or plain textures on the sabers. im using the newly updated steam version and only using holowan and restoration mod. the saber console and everything else works fine. it might be an issue with the changes aspyr made because even vanilla sabers have really wierd texture issues.

Scratch that, no saber construction, alpha textures, and green sith lightsabers... Oh well

I am using TSLRCM from steam. I've noticed that since TSLRCM came to steam, I can't find any mirrors to download it from in moddb.com or deadly stream.

Thanks! So should I do a fresh install of all my mods and use TSLRCM from deadly stream? What's the best way to uninstall mods (besides TSLRCM because it has a uninstall executable)?

Any way to change the Sith sabers back to red? 

I managed to fix it once a few months ago but I just reinstalled the game due to updates on mods.

All I remember is taking V-Puppets fixed icons and colors from his Hi Poly Tin cans mod.

I believe that would work... otherwise delete anything named g_w_lghtsbr, g_w_dblsbr and g_w_shortsbr and that should fix it for now I think

• Like 1

I have a new problem. Despite installing mods and all my retexture mods working I have a few mods that don't seem to be activated such as this one.

The saber console is not at any workbench despite having the files in my override folder. I did just reinstall the game so do I have some sort of mod activation I have to do?

I have a new problem. Despite installing mods and all my retexture mods working I have a few mods that don't seem to be activated such as this one.

The saber console is not at any workbench despite having the files in my override folder. I did just reinstall the game so do I have some sort of mod activation I have to do?

No, there is no further mod activation. If you're using Steam though, you have to install it to the steam override directory.

I fixed it. I just moved a new workbench dlg to the override folder and replaced the one in their and got the saber console to show up.

I also fixed the sith lightsaber to its correct color by using all of the following folders from your Tin cans mod:

Fixed icons and colors, Fixed loot scripts, and saber models.

I also managed to get a 14'th lightsaber color in there - although exclusively for only one saber by using another mod from the now shut down filefront although the mod itself was a random pack of items called supersaiyanzolos_first_mods one of the items caught my interest it was a black lightsaber. Although the textures were bad, I changed them by using Crixlers color mod for the first Kotor and the hilt is a nice design as well.

So in short, I added another lightsaber and color by replacing one of the lightsabers from the override folder but you can't customize it at a workbench or the game will crash - it otherwise works.

Alright, aside from the settlers not realising you have a lightsaber, it seems that the "lightsaber combat" lesson that Kreia gives you (sparring with Visas) can't be done, either, as the game thinks I don't have any. 

I'm guessing that specifically checks to see if you have any of the original items (checking by the item tag). Since this is designed to not use the original tags, I will probably have to modify that script.

I should probably post a list of known bugs for this beta...

^Whatever would be best to help you! Some people see the Beta and expect it to play like a dumbed down demo rather than a true work in progress. 

Greets guys and thank you for your work first and foremost, but i have a problem i hope you can help. This mod is NOT working my steam's restored content installed, in fact it bugs out replacing all standard sabers and with no table option.

Either i'm doing something wrong or this mod is not Steam release compatible.

Can you help me?

I have not tried it yet myself but I believe you need to install the mod to the Steam's workshop override directory and not the steam's game's directory. I think that answer as been answered somewhere here as well.