Sign in to follow this  
MVacc224

Changing of the Guard Quest - Spoilers

After 10 years of playing TSL, this quest still bewilders me. I have played 1.8.2 and I am currently on my first LS run of 1.8.3.

I know that you can present the sensors to find Zherron guilty but it also leaves the Sensor Search Quest open. I've noticed that there is no way to complete both quests once they're in your journal. Since you must choose which one to follow through on it leaves the other open.

Is there something I am missing? More cut content perhaps?

Since telling Dopak "Go Ahead" is useless it just seems something was supposed to come of that. 

Thanks!

Since telling Dopak "Go Ahead" is useless it just seems something was supposed to come of that.

IIRC, if you don't tell Dopak "Go Ahead" he will not join you during battle of Khoonda if you side with militia.

If you give the sensors to the Administrator, Sensor Search will close (With the questupdate that you gave them away instead)...

Thank you both. I'll look for the Dopak thing during the battle. 

If I sell the sensors instead of using them as evidence, will it close both quests? 

If you have baodur in your party while doing the atmospheric sensors, there is more dialog. He says they are suspicious and unneeded on a planet like dantooine. Then when you find em you get an option to have him inspect the sensors where upon its discovered the sensors are hiding monitoring devices. I gave em to the militia guy. Think there's more to it but that's all I got to add.