I never understand Star Wars fans desire for canon.

Especially getting so bad you can't play KOTOR2 male since "Meetra is female"... what the hell people?

Perhaps we can transmogrify this thread into a list of the best KOTOR 3 story mods?

There are only two still in progress so it would be a very short list.

I'd never heard of it.

Brief research states that I've got to check it out, though.

I'm sure there are more.

Perhaps we can transmogrify this thread into a list of the best KOTOR 3 story mods?

What's a kotor3 story mod??

:P

After reading their facebook page more closely, with sorrow, but I have to agree with the others here -- they do a lot of talking, and so far that's all they seem to have done.

I know I'm necro-ing this but, I thought you all might want to see this cancellation of Project Black Light:

https://www.facebook.com/KOTORIII/posts/316031225218703

I feel bad for saying this, but I am not surprised to see this. I knew this would happen. We may never see an 'Official' KotOR 3, but at least we have two Fan made KotOR 3's...

This Black Light guy said he had unreleased KOTOR3 information. He should release it to the public so our time wasn't completely wasted looking at his unfocused Facebook concept. Since the project is dead, I'm locking the thread.

I'm shocked... NEVER SAW THIS COMING *cough*

Though I somewhere saw another KOTOR3 project... lol, why does no-one understand stuff like 'you can't simply make a Star Wars game due to licensing' :/

EDIT:

This one http://www.swkotor3.com/

I guess the "awesome mod" comment for us is nice, but... TSLRSC? Whut?