W4rb1rd

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords Machinima [The Series]

Greetings to everyone!

If I may be so bold I would like to announce a "small trilogy" of mine regarding Exile's adventures taking place after the events from TSL, which I am producing now. The first episode called "Licking Wounds" is already released. Indeed, in my version of events the Jedi Exile is (obviously) a light-side female (no more Jedi-fuckin'-Jesus, geez....) and the series takes a more comedic approach :D
The trilogy is set up as follows:

Episode I: Licking Wounds
Episode II: Message in a Bottle
Episode III: Search for an Old Master

Every episode shall steal around 15 minutes of your life ;)

Cover:

316oges.jpg

Episode I's opening crawl:

Knights of the Old Republic
LICKING WOUNDS

It is a time of relative peace in the Republic. After defeating hidden Sith menace - THE TRIUMVIRATE, the Outer Rim worlds are slowly recovering from the Jedi-Sith war and Core Worlds continue to thrive and prosper. Republic opened numerous new trade routes and even the crime rate has diminished in the entire Republic-controlled space since unfortunate turmoils on Nar Shadda.

Jedi Exile LYNN QUE'R fleeing from the second destruction of Malachor V decided to lie low for an indefinite amount of time. After consulting with ATTON RAND the smuggler, she and the rest of survivors are headed to the planet of CORELLIA to catch a breath and take much needed rest. 

Lynn hoping to live in solitude and detached from the events of mundane world is about to discover that she and her friends are yet to play an important role in this galaxy...

Episode I snapshots:

2duxnro.jpg

As I said, the first episode is available to download. Two other episodes, while still in very early stages will soon follow.

Some technical specs to consider:
video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC @ 1600x900 @ 30 fps 6500 kbps
audio: 44.100 Hz 160 kbps
runtime: 14 mins 56 secs
container: mp4
file size (unpacked): ~683 MB

So these make it a near  full-hd quality video.

DOWNLOAD LINK(S):

EPISODE I: LICKING WOUNDS

OK, that's it folks. Hopefully, we can exchange some nice stories about my series as well as (hopefully) provide some vital feedback too  :D

Looking forward to talking with you soon!

PS. Uploading to YouTube is encouraged. Just write somewhere that this vid has been made by W4rb1rd and not by you. That shall do it. Thanks.

Episode II is here!

The adventure continues.

Disclaimer: as you can see I'm against "popular choices" (goody-goody Jedi-"kill me..."-Jesus, doing all and only good deeds or filming strictly game plot events, nothing creative btw.), so I am animating a female which sometimes does morally-dubious deeds. And that's why the story is interesting. More like in a real world where nothing is fixed or strictly defined. No whites and blacks here. This my take on the events resulting after the destruction of Malachor V. But enough talk.

Every episode shall steal around 15 minutes of your life ;) Well, it's good that earlier I said AROUND, cos' this one shall steal 19+ minutes of your existence :D

Cover (I'm not good at those and I'm not covering this fact. I'll try doing something epic when EPIII is done. I promise.):

2dtca9y.jpg

Episode II's opening crawl:

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

It has been two long years since Jedi Exile settled on Corellia. LYNN RAND-QUE'R and her husband ATTON RAND got married and after returning from their honeymoon spent on ALDERAAN, the newly-wed had to take care of business left on Corellia - a small security&howling cargo company. The market competition is fierce and some hidden groups are lobbying their interests making it even harder to operate under the shadow of many Corellian monopolies.

CANDEROUS ORDO of Clan Ordo is striving hard to revive and restore Mandalorians' former glory. His attempts to rally scattered Mandalorian Clans has led him to venture even deeper into the UNKNOWN REGIONS. 

He has yet to return from his latest trek to a planet called 244CORE and Lynn had felt a significant disturbance in the Force...

Episode II snapshots:

2u8azvs.jpg

video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC @ 1600x900 @ 30 fps 6800 kbps

audio: 44.100 Hz 96 kbps

runtime: 19 mins 55 secs

file size (unpacked): ~963 MB

So these make it a near full-hd quality video.

DOWNLOAD LINK(S):

EPISODE II: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

OK, that's it folks. Feedback is welcomed. 

See you soon! Episode III is coming (but slowly).

PS. Uploading to YouTube is encouraged. Just write somewhere that this vid has been made by W4rb1rd and not by you. That shall do it. Thanks.

Episode III has arrived.

The adventure goes on.

Cover:

2h5kysy.jpg

Episode III's opening crawl:

SEARCH FOR AN OLD MASTER

Tragedy! After discovering the hidden message in a recently found droid T3-M4, Lynn Que'r began searching for Revan's Force signature which resulted in a taint created by the DARK SIDE of the Force and felt into Force-induced COMA. Before losing consciousness, her Force-enhanced subconscious still whispers to her relentlessly. She knows she must go and find out and perhaps even face her old master Revan on KORRIBAN - an Ancient Sith homeworld. There are yet many question left unanswered.

It's getting ridiculously hard writing these opening crawls, especially when not really much happened since the last episode. Whoever invented the idea that every new episode MUST contain another shiny new crawl is a real BULLSH!T. So, maybe let's talk about something else. No? Okay.

Jedi's friends knowing something is not right have started their own preparations for another unavoidably dangerous voyage. A critical moment approaches...

Episode III snapshots:

30v0zuq.jpg

video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC @ 1600x900 @ 30 fps 7000 kbps
audio: 44.100 Hz 192 kbps
runtime: 22 mins 57 secs
file size (unpacked): ~1167 MB

DOWNLOAD LINK(S):

EPISODE III: SEARCH FOR AN OLD MASTER
jv5ceq.pnghttps://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7F19E289F6F6BF27!835
2a0nya8.pnghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/x2ahv15zhxtdzy3/swkotor2tsl_m_sfaom.zip

I would appreciate some feedback this time if you please!...

This isn't over yet...

30rusmx.jpg

The grand finale. The circle is now complete.

Epilogue snapshots:

Let the thrill of anticipation serve as your imagination. In other worlds: no spoilering this time. Sorry! :D

video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC @ 1600x900 @ 30 fps 4400 kbps
audio: 44.100 Hz 56 kbps
runtime: 9 mins 10 secs
file size (unpacked): ~276 MB

But don't you worry. It looks still quite sharp. The AVC codec is very versatile. Much better than DVD format certain folks still tend to use O_o

DOWNLOAD LINK(S):

EPILOGUE
jv5ceq.pnghttps://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7F19E289F6F6BF27!836 *
2a0nya8.pnghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ty7c20qgtiibcbf/swkotor2tsl_m_e.zip

* the file size is below 300 MB, so you can download it without signing to Windows LIVE ID! 

All right. This is it. By the way, I would like to thank my girlfriend for being so patient to me these days. I... didn't... show... too much devotion to her these days as I normally would.
So, it's time to pack my trash and move on. It isn't a very good time to make "KotOR movies" anyway. Not here at least.
Bye!

PS. In something like 2+ weeks I've created a quality material of lenght 1+ hours. Given life and work and soon-to-be-wed wife... beat that speed, dude!
PSS. Uploading to YouTube is encouraged. Just write somewhere that this vid has been made by W4rb1rd and not by you. That shall do it. Thanks.

So, it's time to pack my trash and move on. It isn't a very good time to make "KotOR movies" anyway. Not here at least.

?

Although if I may make a suggestion for the next time, try fumbling around a bit with the dialogue editor. Now you mostly use many cuts, which looks unnatural, while a doctored .dlg can do it all with fluidity (since it's all a continuation in game). If the PC isn't even the PC but a NPC, you can easily add lipsync to both of them :D

Just something to consider if you do want to make another one next time.

And yes, I watched this before trying your M4-78EP savegame... heck I don't even have TSLRCM installed at the moment :/. Taking a bit of a break, sorry...