Stoney

Mod compatibility w/TSLRCM

Since we lost the old list I'll start a new on here.The list so far are just ones that I use and have no issues with. I will expand the list as others let me kow which ones they use and work with no issues.

Mods that are compatible.

1) Ulic?s Prologue-Peragus-Harbinger Correction Mod

Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod 1.1 Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods NOTE; It does cause an issue with the HK50 in the Telos military base not to follow or explode.

2) The JWmoviesaber mod ?LucasFiles - MovieSaberMod

3) Movie-Style Retextures for Kotor/ TSL (7) Movie-Style Retextures for Kotor/ TSL 7 Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins retextures the saber blades

4) Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod Ultimate Sound Mod For Both KOTOR & TSL Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods

5) Sharen Thrawn's Nar Shaddaa Skyboxes Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins

6) Darth Insidious' G0-T0?s window fix Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins

7) Marius Fett?s Cyan crystal fix Cyan Lightsaber Fix Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods

8) Coruscant High Resolution Textures by Exile007 High-Resolution Coruscant Textures Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins

9) Handmaidens? underwear for Female Exiles by Shem Handmaiden Style Undies For Female PC's Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins

10) Jinger?s Battle of Telos Mod The Battle of Telos Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods NOTE; Instal after installing TSLRCM and you have to delete

222TEL.mod from your modules folder before installing.

11)Movie Style Jedi Master Robes by DarthDeadman

Movie Style Jedi Master Robes Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods

12)Fixed Mandalorian Banners by Jonathan7 Fixed Mandalorian Banners Skin Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Skins

13)Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco Coruscant - Jedi Temple Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods

Edited by zbyl2

On the old forum I asked about compatibility with "Handmaiden Choice for Females" Mod v.1.1 and it hasn't working with TSLRCM because of few .dlg files...

Now I found a v.1.2 (no such version in filefront.com)

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/handmaiden4femexiles12.rar

It's using a patcher and has to be working with other mods. I'm playing it now - so far so good!

Hi guys,

Is that awesome "Telos Ithorian Cantina" mod still compatible? As far as I can remember, it was available on the old forum's download section.

Thanks!

If it was compatible before ,it still will be with 1.6. No major changes were done to Telos.

On the other hand, if it was incompatible before (which it was) then, yes, it's still incompatible with 1.6.

Lol. It was complicated to get to work well. You had to install-it at a precise moment of your playthrough.

On the other hand, if it was incompatible before (which it was) then, yes, it's still incompatible with 1.6.

HH you are absolutely correct. Hmmm... My usage of the "compatability" word was wrong (fairly typical for me I should quickly point out). Sorry about that.

Lol. It was complicated to get to work well. You had to install-it at a precise moment of your playthrough.

Well said. You explained it much better than I. Thank you for your help, MrPhil ;)

How is removing "222TEL.mod" (in order to install battle of Telos) going to affect playthrough?

You'll miss out on 2 fixes we made in that module, but atleast you can continue with the game ;).

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but this restoration mod is compatible with the official LucasArts patches isn't it?

Also, will it work with the UK version or is it only suited to the US version?

Edited by Tj2k10

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to trying this out. :)

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but this restoration mod is compatible with the official LucasArts patches isn't it?

Also, will it work with the UK version or is it only suited to the US version?

Hi Tj, please do use the official patch. Hmmm it never dawned on me that there might be a difference or that there might be two seperate versions: the UK (english) version and the US (english) version. Great question.

Guest staticjoe66

I have a dumb question...is Zybl's Ravager Rewrite compatible with TSLRCM 1.6/1.6a...??

I have a dumb question...is Zybl's Ravager Rewrite compatible with TSLRCM 1.6/1.6a...??

It is not. I plan on making new version of Ravager Rewrite that will be compatible with TSLRCM, but can't say when it will be released.

It is not. I plan on making new version of Ravager Rewrite that will be compatible with TSLRCM, but can't say when it will be released.

And I'm looking forward to it - especially as you mentioned you'd try to put in my request.

Guest staticjoe66

TYVM for clarifying that zbyl2--I was thinking no as some portions of Ravager Rewrite mod seem to be included in the TSLRCM, such as the Visas/Mandalore dialogue so I too am looking forward to your new version as the RW is a very cool mod

I was planning on doing my own list, but since there is already one here I'll add mine. All the mods in this post have been tested with TSLRCM 1.5 on Windows 7 Professional 32 with Windows XP Service Pack 3 enabled and Squizzy's Resolution Mod at 1920x1080 resolution.

TSLRCM 1.5

Prologue – Peragus – Harbinger Correction Mod 1.1

Hussef Restoration

Darth Nihilus – Lord of Hunger by Drewton

90SK's G0-T0 Reskin 1

Coruscant High Resolution Textures

Dantooine High Resolution Retexture

Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade by Darth InSidious

Better Male Bodies

Imperial Officers TSL

Korriban High Resolution Retexture

Luxa Reskin by TriggerGod

Disciple Reskin by Marius Fett

Miner Reskin by Anonymous08

Mira Reskin by RPRaiden

Nar Shaddaa Skybox Reskin

Redhair Asian Female Reskin by Dubrid

Revan – Dark Lord of the Sith by Drewton

Sion Reskin by Shem

Light Side Portaits by Jonathan7

Total Weapon Overhaul

New Undies for Female Exile by Dubrid

TSL Loading Screens by SpaceAlex

Ultimate Sound Mod by Shem

TSL Full Force Mod by VarsityPuppet and Team Hssiss

Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix by DrGhent

Rubat Crystal Fix by Team Gizka

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix by Mrmarb

TSL Achilles Game Balance Fix (autobalance.2da file ONLY)

Squizzy Resolution Patcher for TSL

TSL Music Improvement Mod

Kreia's Fall Remastered

Improved Ithorians

Enhanced Lightning by TriggerGod

VarsityPuppet's Peragus Module Fix

ZimmMaster's Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR and TSL

Admirality Mod (minus module file)

Battle of Telos (minus module file)

Zeison Sha/Jal Shey Reskin by Effixian

Ebon Hawk HD Textures by Darth_Shan

High Res Foot Locker by Jesse1066

Darth Nihilus Animation Fix by Khrizby

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by Jonathan7

K2 Ion Pack by e-varmint

K2 Sonic Pack by e-varmint

I have many mods running with TSLRCM 1.6 + Nar Shadaa Fix + updated Dialog without any problems each play through. I also have Squ1zZy Resolution Patcher set at 1280x800 and HUD Fix.

Apart form usual mods like KotOR II The Sith Lords Movies Patch + Music Patch and Prolog, Peragus And Harbinger Correction Mod v.1.1 I use:

Achilles Mira Makeover

Any Spell Mod

Ascension Feat v1.0

Bao Dur Charged Armor

Bao-Dur Shader Fix

Better Male Bodies

Coruscant Sky Box Retexture

Cyan Lightsaber Fix

Cybernetic Gear

Dantooine Hi-Res Retexture

Disciple Improvement

Droid Enhancement

Dxun - Ravager Reskin

Enhanced Merchants

Expanded Workbench Revised v2.02

Extra Starport Visas Mod

Fixed Mandalorian Banners

Force Fashion including sv?sh'es Collar Fix and Master Robe Skins

Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade

High-Res Footlocker

High-Res Ithorians Approved v1.0

High-Res Lightning Sith Edition

HK Droid Items v1.3

Increased Attributes And Skills

Infinite Force Powers v1.0

Korriban Hi-Res Retexture

Blood Rose Lightsaber Hilt

Loading Screen Revamp v1.0

Mandalorian Worn Out Armour

Miner Uniform Reskin

Modified Items

More Feats

More Realistic Visual Effects

Nar Shaddaa Sky Box Retexture

Neutral Side Mod

New Force Crush

New NPC Portraits

New Workbench Upgrades v1.5

Nihilus And Visas In-Game Cutscene

Non-Starving Female Models but only Dancer's Outfit

Party XP Bug Fix

Peragus Mining Shield Fix

PFHC06 Female Head Fix

Prequel Sabers

Prestige Classes Bonus v1.0

Restored Doors And Rooms Pt.1 and Pt.2

Revan Model Without Cape

Rubat Crystal Fix

Sion Arrival To Peragus Fix v2.0

Telos Crash Movie Fix

Twin Suns Outfit For Female PC

VP Modules Tweak

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix

Workbench Reworked

I run Windows XP Home Edition and Service Pack 3.

Are there any plans for compatibility with 1.0c unofficial patch? I tried it before installing TSLRCM & can say that it surely brings new life to Kotor, alot of bug fixes, game looks perfect & at least swoop racing isn't broken with it :(

Guest Tribalwolf

Is there any reason that RCM won't work nicely with the "fixed" exe file. Only because I change the resolution settings for 1680x1050 using Universal Widescreen patcher. Or is there a better option for running the game in said resolution?