Hi!

I am new to this community and modding KOTOR engine in general.

I would like to create a video, which contain a scene where our Exile confess before Jedi Council. This holorecord is played by T3-M3, but the problem is it has that "droid camera" blueish overlay on it. Is it possible through modding to remove it and make that scene appear as a normal cutscene? I have a save before it.

Is that overlay information stored in some kind of script or is it a setting in certain dialogue file?

The best possibility would be if some good soul modify it and just send me mentioned file so I could throw it into 'Override' and start recording. If not, then please fellow modders, at least point me to the name of that file.

Thanks.

I would like to create a video, which contain a scene where our Exile confess before Jedi Council. This holorecord is played by T3-M3, but the problem is it has that "droid camera" blueish overlay on it. Is it possible through modding to remove it and make that scene appear as a normal cutscene? I have a save before it.

Try using this mod.

Cool! That's exactly what I wanted. Big hugs too you.

Btw. so it was dialogue file. Interesting is that some other person had also thought about it. World is small.