Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8.4

So I'm not honestly sure if this is a bug, but on my dark side playthrough I'm currently on Citadel station and the Mercenaries in the Czerka offices turned hostile prior to killing Slusk. Is this supposed to happen? I could have sworn this event didn't trigger until after you've killed Slusk?

On Nar Shaddaa, i activate the attack by the red eclipse, and go and defeat them. then, at a random point, in the main area, it activates again. it again shows Kreia and Visas having their thing, but it also shows the previous Kreia and Visas' bodies. When i then go to defeat them again, their leader isn't there, and so i cant finish the quest. I tried going back, and only exiting the refugee sector once, but that didn't help. I will try not completing the quest until everything is finished, but I don't know if that will work.

What do i do? Has this happened before? Is it even a result of TSLRCM? Could it be a result of my having used cheats?

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

Nar Shaddaa.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.3b and 1.1b respectively)

Pretty sure. menu says 2.0.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4CD. I don't know what region (North America, I think?)

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)[/background][/size][/font][/color]

I think so.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

None.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

After partial completion of Nar Shaddaa, and after defeating red eclipse once. by central pit, by any of the doorways.

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

No.

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes.

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

No.

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows Vista.

12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?

Yes.

Consult the READ ME SECOND thread in the TSLRCM section on this site and report the questions and answers to them.

Did you use an older savegame after installing TSLRCM? Sounds like one of the globals is lacking in your save...

Just before the battle on Khoonda (LS) on Dantoonie 

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
Yes, TSLRCM_1.8.4.5

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

GOG version 

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

Idk

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file? 

Fresh installed 

6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Yes, M478EP_1.2.3

Just before the Battle of Khoonda, I finalize battle plans with Zherron and have the talk with the defenders. Then nothing. All characters are just standing there and the battle never starts. Can't talk to anyone, can't enter Khoonda, can't do anything but I can still run around all over the map. 

Yes

Yes

No

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10

yes

Did you use an older savegame after installing TSLRCM? Sounds like one of the globals is lacking in your save...
Do you mean one i saved before installing TSLRCM? No.

Globals lacking in the save? does that mean that it might work to do the planet without loading saves?

UPDATE - Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:08 PM
New development: I did all the necessary quests on Nar Shaddaa before going back to the ship. the Red Eclipse animation happened twice, the second time with an extra Visas and Kreia standing around. It also spawned twice as many enemies outside the ship. I killed them all, but the thing queued for a third time, again with the extra Visas and Kreia. This time, the animation was with the Disciple. I only went into the refugee sector once, and after killing the slavers, I did not go beyond the first area before the thing queued again. This prevents me from progressing in the game. Help!

EDIT: I went back and managed to activate it 3 times, and then completed it, and that somehow worked, and I finished the planet. Huh?

By the way, I am playing as DS female, and this didn't happen as LS male.

To Eauxps:

I made some tries about Lightsaber Finesse. Yes, it works correctly like if it were an added feat. If the dex bonus exceeds the str bonus, dex bonus is added to Attack instead of str.

So yes, the game (my game) adds automatically this feat "correctly", at some point of the story, without notification and without my choice... probably a bug.

To Hassat:

There's no way, there is this maleficent cap using Enlightment in every try you do. Even if you activate it with nothing that restricts Force Powers.

It should add at defense +6 (armor) +4 (speed) +2 (dex bonus increased by valor) +2 (wisd bonus increased by valor using battle precognition) = +14, it adds only +7.

It should add at every sav throw +6 (armor) +5 (valor) +2 (attrib bonus increased by valor) = +13, it adds only +8.

Using those powers individually changes something and adds more values. So this would be a restriction of Enlightment that you could adjust (if possible, no recrimination! XD)

Don't know if anyone else gets this problem but whenever I get LS or DS points, my companions get a dark-side alignment! When I save the game and load it, the dark alignment disappears, but when I get LS/DS points, they change back! This issue started at Telos right after Peragus.

When did the problem occur? 

The problem occurred on Nar Shaddaa, when I was heading towards the intoxicated area to meet with the head of "The Exchange" in a private room. It triggers various events like Atton in the catina / bar meeting the Twi'Lek bounty hunter twins and my party members being approached by the lizard looking bounty hunters in front of the Ebon Hawk. It all ends with the game telling me that all party members got killed and prompting me about whether to load from the latest save or open my games list.

Did you install the latest version of the mod?

I installed both the game and the mod this weekend. I got the mod through the Steam Workshop so it should maintain itself.

What version of the game do you have?

The latest available through Steam. Supposedly the "new and enhanced" version maintained and updated by Aspyr.

Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

I'm not entirely sure what this is suppose to mean. I guess this is regards to the patches you need to download manually for the retail version. My game is automatically updated and maintain through Steam.

Did you install this over previous versions?

No. It was a fresh installation of the game and the mod through Steam Workshop this weekend.

Did you use the TSLPatcher?

No. I have no clue what the TSLPatcher is to be honest.

Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation? 

Did not use such utility.

What other mods have you installed?

No. Just TSLRCM from Steam Workshop.

Can you be more specific about the error? 

When I start moving towards the area where I can head down into this intoxicated area Atton runs upto me telling me to be careful and whatnot. After having a bromance moment with Atton, telling him I will be okay things start to get wired. I go downstairs and move for a few steps until I get apporached by the human female bounty hunters and after a short chat it cuts to Atton being in the cantina / bar being approached by Twi'lek twins bounty hunters and after supposedly killing them Atton says he needs to get back to the Ebon Hawk so there is another cut, then we are seeing all characters (expect me / the exile) in front of the Ebon Hawk talking as they are approached by the two lizard like bounty hunters and it seems like I'm supposed to get into a fight or something but here things just go haywire.

The game simply cuts back to my main character / the exile now laying dead by the feat of the human female bounty hunter and the game tells me all my party members are killed and asks me if I want to load the last saved game or go to my saved games list. That's it.

Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

I have not. Should I try to remove / unsubscribe the mod and then install / resubscribe on the Steam Workshop?

Have you tried using a different save game?

I did try to load a save from several minutes earlier. But it didn't change anything.

Have you tried starting a new game?

That has not really been an option at this point. I know I'm not that far into the game but replaying everything is not something I find very tempting.

What OS do you use?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

My mistake mixing the lizard looking ones with these more straight alien looking ones. But the issue still presist regardless.

After watching on YouTube it seems like things are triggering in the wrong order in my game? I get the "call" from Atton telling me to get back to the ship where I get invited to the private meeting with Visquis.

Watching on YouTube it seems like they go directly from the invitation cut-scene to the part where Atton meets the twins in the bar. But on my game I end up playing as the exile without a group after getting the invitation and not until I move towards the docks and Atton approach me with his warning and I go inside and get the loading screen meeting Mira in the corridor and have a little chat with here does my game cut to Atton in the bar.

The ones I see on YouTube is going in this order;

- Call from Atton

- Invitation for private meeting

- Atton in the bar

- Members being approached by Zhugs in front of the Ebon Hawk

- Conversation with Mira

- Continue playing

On my game it happens in this order:

- Call from Atton

- Having to manually walk towards the docks

- Small chat with Atton

- Conversation with Mira

- Atton in the bar

- Bugged with all members killed

- Call from Atton
- Atton in the bar
- Conversation with Mira
- Continue playing

- Call from Atton
- Small chat with Atton
- Conversation with Mira
- Atton in the bar

I think you could be watching an older version of TSLRCM, then...

And if you have an earlier save, you might make sure no one is poisoned, no one is injured, and no one is unconscious before triggering the cutscenes. Also, try to make sure Atton isn't near-death or poisoned after beating the Twi'lek Assassins.

My mistake mixing the lizard looking ones with these more straight alien looking ones. But the issue still presist regardless.

After watching on YouTube it seems like things are triggering in the wrong order in my game? I get the "call" from Atton telling me to get back to the ship where I get invited to the private meeting with Visquis.

Watching on YouTube it seems like they go directly from the invitation cut-scene to the part where Atton meets the twins in the bar. But on my game I end up playing as the exile without a group after getting the invitation and not until I move towards the docks and Atton approach me with his warning and I go inside and get the loading screen meeting Mira in the corridor and have a little chat with here does my game cut to Atton in the bar.

- Call from Atton
- Atton in the bar
- Conversation with Mira
- Continue playing

- Call from Atton
- Small chat with Atton
- Conversation with Mira
- Atton in the bar

you might try the invulnerability cheat just for that section.

I don't know if this a bug or a compatibility bug with mods but when you spare with the handmaidens on Telos you are unable to gather your two party members after you challenged them to a five vs one match.Don't know if this a bug or not but it some how bugs out Kriea and Bao-Dur if you choose them.They won't respond to your character while aboard the Ebon Hawk.

The current mods I''m using are

• TSL Retored Content Mod version 1.8.4
  • M4-78 version 1.2.3
  • Feat and Force Power Gain
  • High Level Force Powers
  • Sound mods
  • Boma Teeth Fix
  • Trayus Academy Rank
  • Kain's Npc Overhaul
  • SLM 2.0

It happened to me once, with Bao-Dur on Nar Shaddaa... have you tried to select the character and use him to talk with the PC? (Like, you select Kreia and make her talk with PC, then select Bao and make the same thing) I remember resolving the problem this way...

It happened when you ask the Handmaiden Sisters to spar with you.Some how the action got cancelled out or something.Kriea and Bao-Dur got frozen couldn't follow the player character to your ship.Thats how the game manged to glitch out.Its fixed now just needed to start a new game and skip that entire part.

In TSLRCM 1.8.4 in the cutscene where everyone is thinking about Malachor V, everything goes perfectly well, except when comes the dialogue of Mandalore, you know, the line when he says: "We will not surrender, we will not die...". The cutscene doesn't skip the subtitles are correct but there is no sound, he says nothing.

My mods are: Bao-Dur's Charged Armor, Content Pack Feats and Powers, Extended Enclave, TSL Hak Pad and TSL Warp & Cheat Band.

Yeah, I've seen people mention that before, it might not be .mp3'ified with the rest... Steam version right?

Camera angles are incorrect aboard the ship that Carth is stationed on. I can see the back of the bridge from the inside, staring off into the void or at Carth's back.

The problem occurred whenever Carth appears on the bridge of the ship whenever Nihilus arrives to attack Telos.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.4 and 1.2 respectively) We only provide assistance for the most current version of those mods.

I don't know what mod this is caused by, I had cjt0202' s Carth Armor Fix installed  but I doubt this is what caused the problem as I loaded back a save before the cutscene with the modification removed and the problem persisted. 

I have the Steam version of the game, up to date- alongside the Mod-DB TSLRCM

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

No errors occurred in any of my mod installations for K2.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

I have the TSLRCM Extended Ending ModificationUnofficial Tweak PackExtended Enclave installed OG Version as I was unaware t'ill now that there was an update-  XediiXarwarZ OTE Series- his Harbinger Mod is probably most relevant to this. 

7,9,10: No.  

Yes, and replacing Carth's Armor fix with Jinger's Admiralty mod- no dice.

I use Windows 10.

I used to see the TSLRCM Logo- but I deleted the Logo as I thought it looked rather messy- however I can confirm TSLRCM is installed correctly. 

13) What language is your game set for?

English is the language the game is set for. 

14) Which language of TSLRCM are you using?

English is the language TSLRCM is set for. 

I am considering simply reinstalling everything but I'd rather know what's causing the problem first. 

Yeah, I've seen people mention that before, it might not be .mp3'ified with the rest... Steam version right?

Yep, Steam version. So, can it be fixed?

On Jedi enclave when all of 3 posibble jedis are alive i went talk to them when i talk, they tell about my companions and dialog disappears but there needed to be cutscene where visas marr appears and says smthing like i have felt distrubance in force so its i can talk to them all the time but cutscene with visas dosent appears so pls help me and sry for my bad english.

Dantooine

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.3b and 1.1b respectively)
Pretty sure. menu says 2.0.

GOG. I don't know what region.

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Fresh install.

M4-78
NPC Overhaul Mod
Sion's arrival at Peragus - High Resolution Movies
Peragus Galaxy Map Change
TFU-style Darth Sion model
Saber&Melee; Weapon Sound Mod
Animated Galaxy Map

New Texture of Holocrons in the Telos Secret Academy

Citadel Station Signage

Extended Enclave 

Choose Mira or Hanharr

Vao Armband Drop
Visas Marr's Lightsaber Drop

After i enter jedi enclave Kreia yaps and then i go to masters to talk

No.

Yes.

No.

Windows 10

Yes.

My guess is that the Extended Enclave mod is not properly installed.

When you install this mod, there are two options, one for TSLRCM and one compability patch for M4-78 EP.

You need to install both of those, first the TSLRCM one, then start the installer again and also install the M4-78 EP one. Installing only the latter as many people accidently do will cause issues in that scene and might be the issue for your problems too.

My guess is that the Extended Enclave mod is not properly installed.

When you install this mod, there are two options, one for TSLRCM and one compability patch for M4-78 EP.

You need to install both of those, first the TSLRCM one, then start the installer again and also install the M4-78 EP one. Installing only the latter as many people accidently do will cause issues in that scene and might be the issue for your problems too.

Thank you very much u wre right i installed only Comability M4-78, really big thanks now i can play normaly btw i played all this game and this was the only bug i encountered so yeah its like playing on xp without glitches and with updated stuff.

Been wondering this for a while, but has anyone had a problem when they train Bao-Dur, is there a second one in the cargo hold after the remote training with deflecting blaster bolts?