Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8.4

1. Cannot open the lounge door to get to Visquis when I am Mira in Jekk' Jekk Tar. Mira just bops around the door without opening it.

2. I am using the latest version.

3. I am using the 4cd version. Using English version.

4. I did update my game but it was already up-to-date.

5. I did not install this over any previous versions. I did a fresh install.

6. I did not egt the TSL patcher with this, I got the normal installer.

7. Cannot answer that.

8. I am also using the following:

Ultimate Saber mod with the compatibility patch ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ultimate_Saber_Mod;73530 and http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMUSMcompatibility;111887 ),

Jedi Temple mod ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316 ),

Kreia's assorted robes collection... it did not work but it is still installed, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com /file/Kreias_Assorted_Robe_Collection;66487 )

Suvam Tan, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Suvam_Tan;78085 )

Enhanced romance with Visas Marr,  ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Romancement_with_Visas_Marr;91037 )

NPC overhaul mod, ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/npc-overhaul-mod )

Nihilus zombie's death mod, ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/nihilus-zombies-death )

M4-78EP (Patched),  ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/downloads/m4-78ep-patched )

Dantooine merchant mod, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dantooine_Merchant_Mod;77393 )

Invisible headgear mod, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Invisible_Headgear_for_TSL;75825 )

Extended Enclave, ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/extended-enclave-tslrcm-add-on )

Enhanced Merchants for TSL, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Merchants_for_TSL;73214 )

Dustil Restoration mod, ( http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii/downloads/dustil-restoration )

K1 and TSL Difficulty Options, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K1_and_TSL_Difficulty_Options;77377 )

Combat suit revisited ( http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/1/? )

Bodies Stay for TSL, (Sorry, could not find link. Dunno where it is)   Edit from SH: It's right here.

Admiralty Mod and Admirality patch, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Admiralty_Mod;97403 and http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/compatibility-patch-for-jingers-admiralty-mod )

90SK's super content mod, ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/90SKs_SUPER_Content_Mod;89554x ) and finally

Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR & TSL ( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movement_Animation_Fix_for_KOTOR_TSL;105781 ).

9. I told you at the start.

10. I have reinstalled the mod and game.

11, Yes I have tried it using a different save game. I have also tried to bypass the door with the KOTOR 2 save editor but nothing happened.

12. No as it would be too much work and it would take a while.

13. I am using windows 7.

The following are NOT compatible with TSLRCM:

Ultimate Saber Mod (That mod and it's patch were designed for a really old version of TSLRCM. It just won't work.)

Both of the Merchant mods listed above.

Life will be a lot simpler if you check the Compatibility List before you alter the game next time.

* USM doesn't work with TSLRCM.
* Using the comp patch for Coruscant and Jedi Temple?
* 90sk's Super Content Mod doesn't work with TSLRCM.
* *Looking at content of Suvam Tan* Definitely not compatible with TSLRCM!
* Same for Enhanced Romance with Visas
* Looks like same for Dantooine Merchant, unless you simply use the weapon files only and cheat them in...
* Enhanced merchant isn't incompatible per se, but it would undo several of our fixes.

So overall, that seems like a package asking for trouble... you can use the whereami armband mod to open the door if you want (put spells.2da back after use), but you're bound to run into more trouble down the line...

Any time I attempt to run the 1.8.3 installer I get an error saying that "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."
if run as administrator it says "Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access is denied."

I'm using the version on steam with a fresh install and TSLRCM fresh download as well.

I play a Polish version. TSLRCM 1.8.3 [PL] + M4-78 EP

Telos: Citadel Station - Module Area 081

At the cantina, 2 mercenary attacks "Sullustan". Then there are 2 videos of the "Ravager” and "Darth Nihilus/Visas Marr Scene”. Then he moves entire team to base SBT.

Nar Shaddaa: Conversation with „Kreia” in near the Entertainment Promenades. One of sentences uttered by "Kreia" is not translated.

post-8968-0-32581900-1419419327_thumb.jpg

Crafting a Lightsaber: Lack selection Bronze crystal and Cyan crystal.

Edit:

T3-M4: His aura is bad generated.

In this case, I noticed that this is caused by the other members of the team.

post-8968-0-25328700-1419419007_thumb.jpg

In this case, is a it differs from said first.

post-8968-0-01156600-1419419020_thumb.jpg

G0-T0: Has a bad generated your character. When selecting the members of the team, and also out there where we raise level of characters.

post-8968-0-98939900-1419419043_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-61426700-1419419068_thumb.jpg

After landing on Dxun. One of the sentences uttered by "Atton Rand" is not translated, and exactly does not appear itself. In the English version appears itself.

Lack of the Polish subtitles.

post-8968-0-67056500-1419419507_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-15098900-1419419523_thumb.jpg

Dxun: One of the sentences uttered by "Kex" is not translated.

post-8968-0-33492600-1419419251_thumb.jpg

By the way, whether Bao-Dur had underwear? If so, this uses the script plain clothes.

Edit:

How to insert pictures to your post? Thanks: Malkior

Edit 2:

Dantooine: After the fight, "Mandalore vs. Esok" my character has pulled clothing.

Kreia - Conversation about: „When we were on Peragus, I could feel the Force again.”

In the English version there is no error, but in the Polish version is.

post-8968-0-75586100-1419622561_thumb.jpg

T3-M4 - Conversation about: „T3, did you know Mandalore?”

In the English version there is no error, but in the Polish version is.

post-8968-0-40512400-1419622575_thumb.jpg

Kreia - Conversation about: „I wish to learn about lightsaber.”

Lack of the English subtitles.

post-8968-0-55155200-1419622968_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-87071900-1419622981_thumb.jpg

post-8968-0-24184400-1419622991_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-71303800-1419623012_thumb.jpg

Lack of the Polish subtitles.

post-8968-0-79040700-1419623042_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-36007400-1419623055_thumb.jpg

Onderon – Iziz Cantina

One of the sentences uttered by "Nikko" is not translated.

post-8968-0-36097400-1419623656_thumb.jpg

Dantooine: After the fight, "Mandalore vs. Esok" my character has pulled clothing.

The Factory HK:

Entries do not show up in the log.

Instead appear entries in "History KotOR2 PL", tasks associated with "spolszczeniem" KotOR'a 2.

In version TSLRCM 1.6 [PL], there was this error.

„spolszczeniem” - I do not know how to translate it into English.

Apologize if I made some mistakes in spelling.

Telos: Citadel Station - Module Area 081

At the cantina, 2 mercenary attacks "Sullustan". Then there are 2 videos of the "Ravager” and "Darth Nihilus/Visas Marr Scene”.

Then he moves entire team to base SBT.

Nar Shaddaa: Conversation with "Kreia” in near the Entertainment Promenades.

One of sentences uttered by "Kreia" is not translated.

":: I am surprised you can feel it. I feared the damage to you had deadened you to such perceptions. ::"

Crafting a Lightsaber: Lack selection Bronze crystal and Cyan crystal.

T3-M4: His aura is bad generated.

G0-T0: Has a bad generated your character.

When selecting the members of the team, and also out there where we raise level of characters.

After landing on Dxun. One of the sentences uttered by "Atton Rand" is not translated, and exactly does not appear itself. In the English version appears itself.

"I remember the days when welcoming committee used to mean something. Not being followed by blaster bolts."

Dxun: One of the sentences uttered by "Kex" is not translated.

"If it were up to me, you would've been shot on sight. Mandalore must think you're something special."

By the way, whether Bao-Dur had underwear? If so, this uses the script plain clothes.

I play a Polish version.

How to insert pictures to your post?

Apologize if I made some mistakes in spelling.

To answer your last question on how to insert pictures; If you have screenshots, you must select the "choose this file" button and then attach it via the "attach this file" button, lastly, you select the "add to post" button to add it to your reply.

To get screenshots, press the "print screen" (key: prntscrn) while running the Kotor game. Your images should be stored as .tga files in the main Kotor or Kotor 2 folder and need to be converted to .jpg in order to be uploaded to posts.

Alternatively, you can also upload your screens to an image sharing site and paste the img or URL link in your post.

In this case, I noticed that this is caused by the other members of the team.

attachicon.gifT3-M4 01.jpg

This is a bug in the game engine itself, not TSLRCM. It most often manifests itself if the Exile's attributes are cheated to sky high levels, like what I tend to do. There is an influence mod available which will help minimize the presence of the bug. Adding the dark side transitions mod will also help, since its transitions follow a canon progression as seen in Episode III.

Translation via Google Translate:

Jest to błąd w silniku gry, nie TSLRCM. To najczęściej przejawia się, jeśli atrybuty wygnania są oszukiwani na niebie wysokim poziomie, jak to, co staram się robić. Nie ma wpływu mod dostępne które pomogą zminimalizować obecność błędu. Dodawanie ciemne przejścia boczne mod pomogą, ponieważ jego przejścia śledzić postęp kanoniczne, jak widać w Epizodzie III.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

After first wave of Khoonda battle on Dantooine.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4CD, US

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

No, first time user of TSLRCM.

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

No.

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

None. I only have cheats enabled.

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Right after the first wave battle defending Khoonda, the screen wen black were the next cutscene is supposed to appear. It stayed this way for several minutes.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes.

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

No.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

3 times and with complete re-installs of whole game and TSLRCM.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Vista 64 bit.

Here is a save right after doing all prep work and right before talking to Zherron to finalize battle plans.

000013 - Game12.zip

Works just fine for me...

You can use this save if you don't mind I auto-leveled Handmaiden.

So, not sure what to tell you about the cause :/

Perhaps, even though I re-installed everything (including saves), the specific movie clips, dialogs, etc.. for those cutscenes are missing or not linking up properly...but I am not sure of even how or know what to look for.  Thank you for your help Hassat.

Eh... probably should include the savegame I mentioned.

No idea either, sorry...

Ty but I got it working...took a que from you and leveled all the party members and was able to finish the Koonda defense battle. I don't know why that fixed it but it did.

The HK Factory:

Something is wrong in the Polish version of the quest: "Generation 51" and "Shutting Down the HK Factory". With the name of quests and log entries.

The HK Factory: This is not translated in the Polish version.

post-8968-0-69872700-1419960451_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-67673400-1419960461_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-45696800-1419960476_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-15845600-1419960486_thumb.jpg

Malachor V: This is not translated in the Polish version.

post-8968-0-05494100-1419960415_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-37394800-1419960424_thumb.jpgpost-8968-0-10916000-1419960437_thumb.jpg

Malachor V: "Mandalore/Vissa Merr Scene"

How to run this scene? Because in the Polish version did not show up.

@Nosferatu-8888

I fixed some of the translation issues you posted, however some errors you reported earlier (about text not appearing or conversation breaking) are caused by the fact M4-78EP is NOT compatible with Non-English language versions. You're going to need to convert your whole override and modules folder with DLG Converter (starwarsknights.com/tools.php) in order for all text to appear, and you're still going to get some lines in English as M4-78EP overwrites some files (Ebon Hawk module, party members' dialogs) with English versions.

There is no Visas/Mandalore scene on Malachor.

Italian installation also missing the VO files of Mandalore and Tienn, even if the relative dlg have the VOresRef updated..

Not sure if you still wander around, but... did you mean Bao-Dur and Tienn? Can you check StreamVoices/301/Tienn? How many files are there with the Italian version.

It might be those files didn't get translated since they weren't in the finished game, and then all we can do is take it out, or leave it VO-less :/

I have:

StreamVoice\301\Tienn  9 files.

StreamVoice\GBL\Mandalore 248 files.

With "italian installation" in my previous post i meant the TSLRCM installation files.

Tienn has no lines with Mandalore.

English version also has 9 lines in the 301\Tienn map so everything should be there...

EDIT:

English Mandalore has 250 for me, but 1's a M4-78EP file... and the other to splice-fix a sentence where the VO was missing a word, so obviously that wont be in the italian version.

EDIT2:

Although I didn't even *know* M4 modified it, and it seems that addition thus made it into TSLRCM 1.8.3's Mandalore.dlg. M4-78EP overrides it with a file that's missing the modified Mandalore line... the odd way you run into some bugs. xD

1 un-M4'ed TSLRCM file and 1 updated M4 file adding to the next update.

Wrong camera for female line.

post-9049-0-06191600-1420359763_thumb.png

post-9049-0-19429900-1420359773_thumb.png

Subtitles mismatch

You were correct, Kavar. When she was here, I felt it.

You were correct, Kavar. When he was here I felt it.

Wrong camera

post-9049-0-97858000-1420359773_thumb.png

post-9049-0-01991100-1420359775_thumb.png

This line has the same CameraID as previous one, maybe change it to 9 or 5 for a diversity?

post-9049-0-22858500-1420360045_thumb.png

Not technically bugs though... and since I don't feel like needing to update H4F and "no overlay coruscant scene" as well, I'll leave it be. Typo got fixed though.

Carth's meeting

I don't know. But it was important to him. This line is missing 10408_NOD_NO animation.

goto.dlg

It was necessary to destroy the planet to stop the Sith. This line is missing condition c_chk106perend 1

When Zbyl is done with the new installer, this'll be fixed:

* Additional restored lines for Kreia-Atris cutscene.

* Modified Mebla slightly; you can play again after 'asking questions' but you can no longer ask questions after getting her tie breaker.

* Telos Swoopracing;

Traininglap persuasioncheck no longer automatically succeeds.

Fixed trainingrun-dialogue not being properly triggered.

Fixed several issues with 'improved' or 'deproved' time recognition.

* Fixed Lupo not giving credits properly after teammates comment on your Force Persuasion use (my bad).

* HK-50's will no longer appear and then fade away if HK-47 is in your party when going to Goto's Yacht (Thanks Markus Ramikin)

* Losing to Bralor, then winning he would still incorrectly comment you can fight again (Thanks Markus Ramikin)

* Persuading Qimtiq once does no longer guarantee 500 bonus credits per win permanently, you need to re-convince him before each race.

* Missing VO addded to installer.

* Fixed the "forfeit" Swooprace-bug.

* Added proper camerapoints to modified tutorial dialogues.

* Improved Azkul-Merc conversation after invading Khoonda (Merc side) (by danil-ch)

* You will now start with Force Breath active upon learning it in the JJT/fixed flourish animation (by danil-ch)

* Savegames made during the Atton vs. Sion confrontation on Malachor will no longer crash on loading.

* Added missing lightsaber equipped fix (by danil-ch) that made the game also check the off-hand for a lightsaber and detect it.

* Modified Mira technique teaching slightly.

I feel like all I ever do is moan about problems... That isn't my intent, Sorry! :(

The HK-50 (I'm not sure if this is an issue with the playable HK-47 yet) droids seem to be slightly see through... Same shading and colouration, just I can slightly see the background through them.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

Telos - In the underground base, I noticed it with the damaged HK-47 droid that you can repair (and eventually explodes).

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
Yes.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4CD, UK (I think, I bought this a while ago from Amazon)

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?
Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
Fresh install.

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
I don't know? (Maybe I'm being dumb, if this is the stock patcher the game gives you to update to 1.0b, then YES)

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
No? (see above answer)

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Super content Mod (I know its not listed as compatible, but no issues seem to be caused by this as of yet), RCM 1.8.3, M4-78, Cannon star Map fix, HD star fields, SIC Telos 'remastered' and Xedii's Ebon hawk (2013? I think?). I can't recall anymore, they are most likely texture, which *shouldn't* cause much problem....

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
As said above, the HK-50 droids were partially see through. It happened again during the in-game dialogue scene between the HK-50 droids pursuing your party (and eventually shoot you down on the polar plateau). 

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
No. Although, I am loathe to do this as this will be my *error 405: number not found, too many times* after trying to fix another problem with Telos crashing (which I fixed eventually).

11) Have you tried using a different save game?
If that means loading a different save from the same character, but different time, then yes. No luck.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?
Again, after my previous attempt to get a different bug work around, I would like to avoid starting from scratch.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
Windows 8.1 64bit

If I recall correctly that's a problem where the shader is not correctly applied making areas that are supposed to be shiny transparent.

If that's the case you should be able to notice the same problem with TSF guards on Telos or Vogga the Hutt for example.

And I think no one released a fix for it yet, so you'd have to edit appearance.2da, but I can't remember the exact way to do this right now...

Edit:
Malkior describes the solution in his post here: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1626-transparent-character-issues-look-here/?do=findComment&comment=18478

Alternatively you could use the method described in the first post of the thread I linked but I wouldn't recommend that since you'd loose the shader on those textures.

I've just installed the mod with the M4-78EP as well, the game starts and seems to work properly if it wasn't for the fact that when I create a new character and hit the play button the game immediately crash... What should I do?

P.S. don't know if it matter but I use Windows 8.1, bought on steam and never started the game before installing the mods.