Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8.4

The Telos Military Base Sub-level is the HK Factory, and cannot be accessed until later on in game, assuming you've triggered the correct dialogue options in talking to HK-47.

Here are some bugs I found:

1. post-9376-0-69312800-1405030803_thumb.jpg Should read, "...lacking discipline to his urges..." to match VO.

2. post-9376-0-21925200-1405030814_thumb.jpg Jorran's lips don't move during this line of dialog.

3. post-9376-0-99364000-1405030843_thumb.jpg Camera error.

4. post-9376-0-86787700-1405030863_thumb.jpg Too much space between "must" and "see" in the sentence.

5. post-9376-0-36614700-1405032329_thumb.jpg Missing lightsaber blade.

6. post-9376-0-69739600-1405030944_thumb.jpg The VO is missing its normal droid filter.

UPDATE.  I forgot to add this earlier:

7. post-9376-0-72382000-1405124338_thumb.jpg HK-50 says "I've" not "I have" in the VO.

6: sounds like something I'd like to hear. Care to upload a vid?

I am unsure I have ever heard that G0-T0 line! Now I have to search for it. (Damn.)

Update: In addition to the G0-T0 file that Vice Citizen pointed out (501cp_guard008), I have found other files on Onderon that need filters.

G0-T0 Lines

501beastrd019
"If its behavior is not corrected, the military's influence on Onderon will bring economic damage to Telos and its dependent worlds."

501beastrd020
"The environmental collapse will be followed within a year by economic collapse unless action is taken."

HK-47 Lines

502bounty1003
"Interjection: Yes! It would be unfortunate if the causal display of weapons were to escalate into a city wide firefight! There would be many casualties!"

502bounty1006
"Interjection: As long as he is good at running. The target practice will provide a pleasant diversion."

(Corrections made as per Fair Strides suggestions)

HK-47 Lines

502bounty1003
"Interjection: Yes! It would be unfortunate if the causal display of weapons were to escalate into a city wide firefight! There would be many casualties!"

512bounty1018
Same line with proper filter.

502bounty1011 should also be replaced by 512BOUNTY1026

I sent the files that need filters to Zhaboka to see if he might be able to add filters that sound close to the real thing. In addition, the droid vendor on Onderon - 1B-8D - doesn't have any droid filters except for one line. I also sent Zhaboka those as well. (Having to hear from many people how much they didn't like some droids not having filters in M4-78 EP may have made me a little more attuned to that sort of thing.)

Did you install 1.8.3 properly? I know the Visas problem got fixed.

*checks .tlk* Yup, and the Goto-line got fixed aswell.

Can't be immediately certain about the others, but likely several of them would be fixed that way too.

-----

1B got filters on all his lines, but like certain other droid lines (like HK as mentioned) 502 got for some reason unmodified copies of it.

You still haven't fixed the problem with The Exile losing his clothes after Mandalore gets done defeating one of the Mandalorians in battle on Dantooine.

I'm encountering a really annoying visual bug. Whenever I equip a bronze saber, the hilt of the saber in the other hand can be clearly seen through the blade.

Ek8Nja4.jpg

I'm on Steam and just did a clean install so right now all that's there is TSLRCM 1.8.3, the widescreen patch, the UI fix, and a custom head.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

Not sure, just noticed it now.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam.

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

Yes.

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

No.

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/PFHC07_Redhead_Reskin;95131

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/332-widescreen-ui-fix-for-knights-of-the-old-republic-2-the-sith-lords/

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Whenever I equip a saber with a bronze crystal in the right-hand slot and any other saber in the left.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes.

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

Yes.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 8.1

The bugs:
1. The party just talks about attacking Kreia. They don't actually do it. There is no fight.
2. Can't get the Atton VS Sion duel to trigger.
(also, no G0T0 vs HK47 fight but apparently this is part of the 1.0c xenon patch, so not counting it).

I noticed at Malachor V, this is my first playthrough.

Yes.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
Retail 4CD, USA version.

Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
Fresh install.

Yes.

Nope.

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Oh boy, quite a list, everything's compatible as far as I know:
sw_pc_english_from200424_to210427 - official patch
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Patch_US_Version;41126

KotOR 2 - TSL (patch 1.0c xenon final) - unoficial patch
link removed

Universal Widescreen (UniWS) Patcher
http://www.wsgf.org/article/universal-widescreen-uniws-patcher

kotor2-16x9-hud
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/downloads/kotor2-16x9-hud.zip

Movie-style Jedi Master robes v1.5
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Jedi_Master_Robes;114827

Easy Swoop racing TSL
http://www.geocities.ws/d333mods/minig.html

TSL_Achilles Game Balance (only using the autobalance file)

Extended_Kreia_Party_Scene
http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/477-extended-kreia-party-scene-atris-vo/

Extended Enclave
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/428-extended-enclave-tslrcm-add-on/

High Level Force Powers V2u1
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;67156

BetterMaleBodies
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Better_Male_Bodies;93818

New Saber Blades, v3.1
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/95-new-saber-blades/

I'm not quite sure about WHEN these things are supposed to trigger, but by the time I went out of the prison in Kreia's temple and the only event I got was half of the Kreia VS Party cutscene, it became obvious something was very very wrong.

Yes.

Yes, nothing changes.

No, but I am near the end of the game and it's my first playthrough.
If anyone has a savegame near but before these events happen, I could see if it's a savegame problem or a mod one.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
Windows 7.

For the record, the 1.0c "patch" is before TSLRCM, so installing it after probably doesn't help. Also, it's a conglomeration of other peoples' work without consideration of their permission, nor giving them any credit whatsoever...

Jedi Enclave final cutscene problems!

After finding all Lost Jedi and meeting them on the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave.

Yes.

4 CD. USA

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (Updates are included in the Steam version. Skip this question if you are using that.)
Yes.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh Installation.

Yes

No

8) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

On Dantooine, after having the Enclave Rebuilt, When I start the Conversation about what happened with me that the Jedi Masters were discussing on the Trial, Vrook says: "You've traveled too much and still didn't reach your destination"(Something along these lines).

And the other says: "The answer is already with you."

And the Exile says: My Companions? What of them?
And Kavar: "Those who you travel with..." and then the scene cuts itself. And I can actually restart the conversation, but the same problem keeps happening.

PS: When I reach the Council's Chamber, I need to walk up to Vrook to start the Conversation, instead of Automatically triggering.

No.

Yes

No.

PC. Windows 8

Oh, and one other thing... Does the TSF Droid has another line when replying for the Exile's question about the Republic Warship that it's in its way to Telos?
Because when I ask "Why did the Sojourn got delayed?" And then he replies: "The Valiant?..."

Edit: OK then, found a workaround for it... You need to select the option "I came to kill you" and then replying the whole conversation as someone who has doubt on what happened. Then, you'll manage to not kill them. But there is a problem! After Kreia tells the masters: See how the Exile sees with your own eyes. It fades to black. And then the CONVERSATION continues, but the scene is black. After telling the exile he/she was afraid, the game continues normally...

I think that is a problem with the Dantooine Module, no? Maybe 'cause I installed this Extended Enclave Mod??

The Whole scene is bugged... Besides those problems, when Visas spots the "Real Kreia", Kreya chokes her, but BEFORE starting their conversation, about how Visas knows nothing of the Dark Side and she confronts Kreia, about lurking in the shadows, waiting...(or something along those lines...)

Edited by TheMegaBeast

Oh, I had no idea. I saw it mentioned in another site and it was recommended right along with TSLRCM 1.8.3. Welp. I'm off to do a clean install. Thank you for your help, you guys are very supportive.
(Oh ghod I wonder what ELSE of TSLRCM I've missed now... ::headdesk:: )

Jedi Enclave final cutscene problems!

You should probably check with the developers of the Extended Cutscene, yeah... since it pretty much overwrites what we did...

@ TheMegaBeast
I'm only asking because you didn't mention it, but did you install the official 1.0b patch? Not the one that screwed up my game, but the other one? It's not the same one as the one the updater checks for and the readme file in the Extended Enclave Mod basically tells you it is required.

@ TheMegaBeast

I'm only asking because you didn't mention it, but did you install the official 1.0b patch? Not the one that screwed up my game, but the other one? It's not the same one as the one the updater checks for and the readme file in the Extended Enclave Mod basically tells you it is required.

Yup, I did.

Running the latest TSLRCM and Missing Planet mods, and I'm experiencing a double Atris issue at the Secret Academy. After the fighting sequence, one Atris retreats to the sanctum while the other stays outside. Once the Exile is locked inside the sanctum, the outside Atris activates for the fight, making it impossible to continue. I tried to fix the issue as suggested by deleting the following from the Override folder:

a_atrend2.ncs
a_atrend3.ncs
a_kreatris.ncs
a_sisend.ncs
n_darthtraya001.utc

but I don't seem to have any of these IN the override folder. Help would be much appreciated.

1) After initial fight with Atris and Handmaiden scene
2) Yes
3) Steam
4) Yes
5) Fresh install
6) No
7) N/A
8) 1.8.3 TSLRCM, M4-78EP (Patched)

9) Two Atris NPCs in the Secret Academy. Locked into room while the fightable Atris is outside and cannot interact with either prior to fight.
10) No
11) Yes
12) No
13) Windows 7

Hello, I've encountered a problem with the HK factory sequence. The datapad which is apparently meant to be on that dead HK-50 in the office of the HK-51 manufacturing area isn't actually lootable from the body. When I move the cursor over the body, the interaction brackets sort of flicker across it (like sometimes happens when you move the cursor over an enemy corpse immediatly after they die), but it never selects. Having done some searching I found a youtube walkthrough (version 1.8.1 of the mod) where the player didn't actually loot the datapad and went straight to the HK-51 console; but when I use it (the console), the "Upload HK-47 behavior core template." option simply isn't there. Oh yes and I've definitely activated HK-51 production upstairs before getting the memory wipe.

I've tried reloading saves from before entering the final area of the base (as in, before going through the door to that big fight with all those HKs), from before the Exile talks to Atris after returning to Telos, and from before confronting the Jedi council in Dantooine. Same problem every time.

1) When did the problem begin to occur? When I entered the factory I guess....not sure that question really applies in this instance.

2) Latest version of the mod? Yes

3) Version? Steam
4) Region updates? N/A
5) Fresh installation? Yes
6) TSLPatcher? I'm assuming not, as this is the first I've heard of it.
7) Errors in the TSLPatcher installation? N/A
8) Other mods? M4-78EP
9) More specific about the error: See above
10) Tried re-downloading the mod? No
11) Tried different saves? Yes (see above)
12) Tried starting a new game? Given I'm 40+ hours into the game I haven't really had time....
13) Operating system? Windows 7

Encountered a bug with Jorran. When I get back to the salvager camp after rescuing him and try to talk to him, the dialogue from when he's trapped in the room in the jedi enclave plays. When that dialogue finishes I am unable to initiate a conversation with him.

Hello, I've encountered a problem with the HK factory sequence. The datapad which is apparently meant to be on that dead HK-50 in the office of the HK-51 manufacturing area isn't actually lootable from the body.

Successful completion of the HK Factory no longer requires the datapad. So, not a bug.

Nar Shaddaa.

1.8.3 so yes.  Even says so on the main menu.

Steam.

Steam, so i assume so.

Fresh install.

Yes.

Not that I can remember.

Remote Tells Influence by tk102

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Remote_Tells_Influence;87769

Noticed that  the Power Shortage: Bonus Mission didn't clear out once I finished the quest.  I arranged for Fassa's transport and all that, and when I go to the terminal all pylons are active.  I did not use a power cell or slice into it but had Fassa arrange a deal to trade power cells.

No.

Didn't notice until it was too late.

Not worth it at this time so no.

Windows 8.1.

@ Noco; Really sure you run no other mods? With just TSLRCM and M4-78EP that's not possible.

@ Copernicus; As mentioned, not a bug.

@ Nebty; Other mods?

@ R912525; That got fixed a loooooong time ago. Hopefully it didn't get unfixed :(. Just to be complete, what exactly was the order of things done between Fassa and Lassavou?

@ Noco; Really sure you run no other mods? With just TSLRCM and M4-78EP that's not possible.

Positive. Just bought and installed KoToR II, and downloaded TSLRCM and M4-78EP. The only thing I can think of is Steam shenanigans or perhaps a faulty installation on my part. Thank you for responding though.

Positive. Just bought and installed KoToR II, and downloaded TSLRCM and M4-78EP. The only thing I can think of is Steam shenanigans or perhaps a faulty installation on my part. Thank you for responding though.

Well, did you turn off Steam Auto-Updates? Iffy, but still important.