Sign in to follow this  
CatharLioness

CTD on Level Up.

Hi there,

I just started playing TSL with your mod a few days ago, and while it has been an all around good experience so far, I am now facing a bug I can't get around.

Just after finishing the mission on Goto's ship and getting G0t0, I went and talked to Kreia. She gave me the prestige class choice, I chose Weapon Master and gained a level. Here's where my problem starts:

I can choose my new skills (persuade, awareness, etc.) and my new Feat, but as soon as I click the power button, my game crashes to desktop.

• I have installed TSLRCM with the full installer on a newly installed and updated game.
  • The only mods I've added since, are TGA overides I made myself. I still have the problem without these (though I can't see why they'd cause this).
  • I have also tried reinstalling everything (both the game and the mod), and it still does not work.

Here's a video of my problem.

I've tried several combinations of skills and feats, to no avail.

I hope you can help me here.

CL

TSLRCM doesn't fix spell issues *yet*, so it's really REALLY unlikely to be TSLRCM's fault.

See if you have any other lingering mods, like a spells.2da in override?

TSLRCM doesn't fix spell issues *yet*, so it's really REALLY unlikely to be TSLRCM's fault.

See if you have any other lingering mods, like a spells.2da in override?

Well, there is a spells.2da in override. It seems to have persisted through a clean install (An error on my part most likely).

Is this file not a part of TSLRCM?