Sign in to follow this  
InSidious

MOD:Azgath N'Dul's Tomb

Azgath N'Dul's Tomb

View File

This mod adds a new tomb to the Valley of the Dark Lords - the tomb of Azgath N'Dul.

You will find it between the tombs of Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord.

A couple of robes will come out funny if you are using oldflash's Final Touch - The Chatos Robes, the Sith Lord Robes and the Robes of Azgath N'Dul.

This is because of a model change that mod introduces.

They won't crash your game, but they will look a bit odd.

This mod adds: ten new robes, three new armours, four new weapons, two weapons I've released separately before,

a new belt, a new pair of gloves and a new Force Power, not to mention many other items that can be created by the Force Transmutation Device.

I've tried to keep the stats fairly balanced, but that's by my judgment.

N.B.: Robes included in this mod may not be compatible with robe mods which you have installed.

Please be sure to download kyrie's changes.ini fix before installing this mod (click here), and then the 2.2 patch.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/24/2014
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible

i downloaded the patch for 2.0 and applied it, but when i installed 2.0 a message saying this may not have installed correctly appeared. i just cliked "this installed correctly" and continued with the 2.2 patch. i noticed after a few mods that this 2.0 was the only one not to ask me where my install folder was. is this normal? is there any way to check that it installed correctly without getting all the way to the side quest?

Hi, 

Im having an issue with this mod the rodia shows no conversation option but that he has no business with me 

How can i fix this?