1. When Garrus plays Mass Effect he CAN save both Kaiden and Ashley.

2. Garrus doesn't need a blue light to control the Reapers, Garrus is always in control.

3. Garrus beat Mass Effect 3 and got a good ending.

4. When Garrus plays Mass Effect 2 he CAN save everyone during the suicide mission WITHOUT a upgraded Normandy.

5. In Mass Effect 1 Garrus CAN romance Tali.

6. Originally Garrus was going to be the main character in Mass Effect 2 but Garrus can survive in space (not that space would be stupid enough to suck him up) so they went with Shepard.

7. Originally Garrus was going to be the main character in the original Mass Effect but he would have ended the Reaper threat on the first planet.

8. When Garrus plays Mass Effect the council believes him about the Reapers' existence; no one questions Garrus Vakarian.

9. Garrus CAN kill the Star Child.

10. When Garrus plays Mass Effect he CAN save both the council and everybody else during the final mission.

Keep the Garrus facts coming.

12. Garrus is the reason MEHEM exists, he knew that people playing as Shepard had no way to get a good ME3 ending, so he made one.

13. The Mass Effect 3 BETA didn't accidentally get leaked off of Xbox Live by careless Bioware employees.  That is a cover-up for the fact that Garrus Vakarian decided to hack into Bioware's servers on a bet (Bioware bet he couldn't do it), Bioware was so embarrassed to have this server breach that they publicly claimed the leak was "accidental" and they still owe Garrus a drink.

Garrus Vakarian can use the Mako to drive across the minefield on Terra Nova without setting the blasting caps off.

Garrus can't get a Turian woman to his room without a human interfering.

(I'm out of here :P)

Edited by MrPhil

Garrus can't get a Turian woman to his room without a human interfering.

(I'm out of here :P)

Blasphemy!  May Garrus have mercy on your soul (which he won't since Garrus doesn't show mercy). 

Hey, never mind me, my infiltrator took the shot and Garrus lost the contest :D

Hey, never mind me, my infiltrator took the shot and Garrus lost the contest :D

Says MrPhil's ghost who is now typing that from the grave after being killed by Garrus for such blasphemous comments. 

Anyway

15. Garrus is suing the Reapers claiming "Harbinger" and "Leviathan" are the names of his left and right testicles.

Contrary to all biological studies, Garrus can eat human food with no troubles. He just prefers not to as his pallet is more refined.

Says MrPhil's ghost who is now typing that from the grave after being killed by Garrus for such blasphemous comments. 

Heh, I always liked Garrus as a squad mate, but my Shepard makes fun of him. Keeps him on his toes.