Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

Guest Salk

I am also interested in your work, Player!

And thanks for making such a punctual update in your posts.

I hate to create a new thread for something that may have been clarified in the past, but would the Slender body for females version 1.1 be compatible with TSLRCM ? I thought that version 1.0 was not compatible as it caused the handmaiden's to disappear in the hidden academy, but was unsure about version 1.1. I don't see it on the compatible or non-compatible list, so I wasn't sure whether the updated version was or not.

Thanks.

Merged with existing discussion. It did fell off rather far, can't blame you for not seeing it. -Hassat

Edited by Hassat Hunter

Guest sionagen

Does anyone know if tslrcm 1.7 wil conflict with old flashes final touch mod

Does anyone know if TSLRCM 1.7 will conflict with oldflash's Final Touch mod?

1) Added a link to the mod so folks will know what he's talking about.

2) If this is confirmed to work (or not to work) with TSLRCM 1.7, will someone please update the compatibility list to include this entry?

I think it is working, but I am unsure. In any case, if it does not, you'll know about it either at Dantooine Enclave or at Telos Handmaiden vs her sisters. I know I had Final touch in one of my play through, but can't remember which. I know I had problems at these 2 spots though...

Guest Darth Vader

Does anyone know if NEWBIEMODDER's Korriban Expansion works with it?

It should work if you follow the instructions he provided. If you also have sabermod heroes of the old republic or maybe USM, there might be some conflict, though.

Guest Mablus25

Combat Simulation Arena (4.0)

Is compatiable with TSLCRM 1.7 which this mod is awsome for fighting also for leveling.

Has anyone heard of this mod before and know if it's compatible with TSLRCM?

<snipped - out of respect to the modders that have had their work stolen by this mod's release>

It's found on a Russian Bioware fansite and claims to up the resolution of the in game textures, restores missing shader effects, such as metal reflection, fixes all known bugs in the game, and even restores some content.

Here's an English readme (the download is for an older version of the "patch" though):

<snipped - out of respect to the modders that have had their work stolen by this mod's release>

It should work if you follow the instructions he provided. If you also have sabermod heroes of the old republic or maybe USM, there might be some conflict, though.

Could you tell us what sort of conflict there would be? They both use the tslpatcher so I'm surprised they would be incompatible.

Guest ADG12311990

Has anyone heard of this mod before and know if it's compatible with TSLRCM?

It's found on a Russian Bioware fansite and claims to up the resolution of the in game textures, restores missing shader effects, such as metal reflection, fixes all known bugs in the game, and even restores some content.

Here's an English readme (the download is for an older version of the "patch" though):

Could you tell us what sort of conflict there would be? They both use the tslpatcher so I'm surprised they would be incompatible.

It's not. There are also a number of stolen mods in this "Patch"

Incompatible.

Also, do NOT use 1.0c. As mentioned not only is it highly incompatible, it's mostly a collection of stolen mods put together.

Oh shoot, I didn't know it contained stolen mods. Sorry about that. Should I take off the link?

Edit: Also, is tslcrm compatible with Stoffe's different Handmaiden look mod? It's more than just a simple reskin, it also subtly edits her body shape and facial structure.

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/index.xml

Oh shoot, I didn't know it contained stolen mods. Sorry about that. Should I take off the link?

Just took care of that for you. ;)

Guest Allison Lightning

Hi, first off I'd like to say that this mod is the best I've seen and I'm not just saying that because it makes KOTOR 2 feel 'right' when you play it although it's made a weary game into an awesome one.

Anyway I started playing TSLRCM v 1.6. and it was great, (I had an old mod I'd downloaded that could have been partially to blame for the problems). Anyway I got to Nar Shaarda and ran into the infamous Red Eclipse bug and then hacked the game to get past it with KSE, deleting completed quest, then readding it and changing the number values. I got past it and was on Dxun to my third HK 50 encounter when upon return my HK torture scene didn't trigger and a weird terminal string has shown up when accessing the game files in KSE. (Version 3.3.3.)

Anyway, before I hack and screw it up and I have to repeat more of the game I am freshly reinstalling my game, and then installing the latest TSLRCM 1.7. to get out of my glitchy problems.

I want to install the No Lightsaber Quest mod as well -Linked- so I don't have to hack my game with KSE this time to give myself an early lightsaber which apparently is causing some of my issues as well and I was just wondering if it conflicted with TSLRCM 1.7. at all, because I can't find any information.

Guest Zander

Hi, first off I'd like to say that this mod is the best I've seen and I'm not just saying that because it makes KOTOR 2 feel 'right' when you play it although it's made a weary game into an awesome one.

Anyway I started playing TSLRCM v 1.6. and it was great, (I had an old mod I'd downloaded that could have been partially to blame for the problems). Anyway I got to Nar Shaarda and ran into the infamous Red Eclipse bug and then hacked the game to get past it with KSE, deleting completed quest, then readding it and changing the number values. I got past it and was on Dxun to my third HK 50 encounter when upon return my HK torture scene didn't trigger and a weird terminal string has shown up when accessing the game files in KSE. (Version 3.3.3.)

Anyway, before I hack and screw it up and I have to repeat more of the game I am freshly reinstalling my game, and then installing the latest TSLRCM 1.7. to get out of my glitchy problems.

I want to install the No Lightsaber Quest mod as well -Linked- so I don't have to hack my game with KSE this time to give myself an early lightsaber which apparently is causing some of my issues as well and I was just wondering if it conflicted with TSLRCM 1.7. at all, because I can't find any information.

From the Mod Release page:

File Name: No Lightsaber Quest

File Submitter: Hassat Hunter

File Submitted: 21 Jan 2011

File Updated: 26 Jul 2011

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

====No Lightsaber Quest V1.3 by Hassat Hunter====

Guest Allison Lightning

From the Mod Release page:

File Name: No Lightsaber Quest

File Submitter: Hassat Hunter

File Submitted: 21 Jan 2011

File Updated: 26 Jul 2011

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

====No Lightsaber Quest V1.3 by Hassat Hunter====

Thanks, although I'm a little embarresed, what happens when you don't wear your glasses. At least I won't have to do Peragus without a lightsaber to add to having to start my game over.

Hmmm, probably if what it says about patching the .2da's is true.

Of course plenty of ways to screw up your game without incompatibility right there though...