Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

Just wondering if these mods will work with TSLRCM:

Assasing to dark jedi conversion

Enhanced merchants for TSL

Workbench rework mod download

K1 and tsl difficulty options

M4-78 mod

TSL music improvement mod

Also, should i install TSLRCM after all these other mods?

Thanks a ton!

So now i know that the music mod works, and the M4-78 mod does not (pity :(...thanks milestails!)...anyone have any ideas about these other ones? They seem pretty harmless.

Workbench and difficulty mods should work. Merchants should work at least partially.

Apologies for this post, but I didn't find the answer directly in here.

Regarding these Exile/Twilek Male and Exile/Twilek Female mods (and others similar).

From the conversations I have read in this thread, is it safe to assume that re-skins don't affect any of the work done on the TSLRCM?

I don't want to waste your time listing a bunch of them if they are all definitely compatible, but would just like to be certain that the above and any similar 'Exile' alterations are just simple re-skins, and not more complicated Mods that I don't understand yet, especially as some mention .2da files which I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere were a no-go to mess about with.

Thanks again.

Unfortunately, I already tried all that already. Damnit! Just my luck. I was really looking forward to TSLRCM 1.8 too. Maybe I can try it on a different laptop/desktop.

This may be a long shot but maybe it helps if you disable the cinematics. Go to your K2 directory (Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2) and enter a folder called movies - rename or temporarily move PerMov01.bik and PerMov02.bik. I know my game behaves weird around the .biks sometimes... it doesn't crash though, but it's worth a try.

EDIT: Wait, you got past them... Didn't you?

@ StevilOverlord;

Yeah, just modifying the PC's looks should be fine. Do note that due to modifying .2da files with the patcher it *has* to be installed after TSLRCM. And will need to be re-installed come 1.8 (then again, it's really advised to start with a clean slate before installing it anyway)...

Does anyone use these two together successfully? I only ask because my mod list isn't exactly huge and most of it is just simple hilt replacements/additions but I continue to get that freezing glitch on Dantooine in the sublevel right as you are about to meet the female jedi. I did delete the Gerevick.utc file and that allows me to actually see him now, but I can't get past the aforementioned part without a CTD every time. I know there are other robe mods...but this one looks to be the best *grumbles*

Nope.

Though SK made TSLRCM compatible packs which you can find here on this very site, which should suit your needs.

I mixed the two very recently and got the 'invisible dark Jedi' glitch on Trayus Academy, so on face value the two don't mix. I removed it before I tried the patch though.

If it works please do tell us as I'd like to reinstall it for the robes if nothing else.

So as long as the restored content mod is installed first, theres no conflict issues with skins? Brilliant, thank you Hunter.

(I had planned on a un/re-install to prepare for 1.8 anyway, leave nothing to chance eh? lol)

Currently replaying with just the ultimate robes mod....so far so good but I'll report back if I encounter any bugs or if I ran through perfectly.

So as long as the restored content mod is installed first, theres no conflict issues with skins?

Can't guarantee anything, based on what's skinned and the means of installation (like tslpatcher, specific files in override or having to override .2da files manually, which is generally a bad thing).

But yeah, overall, TSLPatcher installed skin mods *for the exile* should be a non-issue.

Ah, I see your emphasis now. I have the movie robes mod (listed as compatible) added in but wasn't going to bother with skinning the others. Thanks for the warning!

A couple things...not sure exactly where to point blame but firstly on Dantooine Jorran glitched and acted as if he was still in the sublevel of the Enclave when in the Salvager's camp. Another is that for some reason conditioning disappears from my feat options on level up, but is still shown as feats that are active on the skills screen. Is it because of the added feats when gaining my prestige class?

Probably. "Regenerate Health" is also gone at Prestige levels for some reason.

As for Jorran, that's probably because you have Jorran.dlg in your override. Delete it. What mod installed it?

Yes it was because of the jorran file in my override, as part of the ultimate robes mod. Still though, that has been the worst of it so far. But I still have half the game left to play through so we'll see.

Just a quick question, why is the ultimate saber mod and kreias assorted robes incompatible with tslrcm, i wouldnt think there would be conflictions.