Sign in to follow this  
KotorHDTVchannel

Any girl//lady/woman interested?

Hi everyone!

I've started from December 2013 a Kotor 2 Abridged series, and so far I've managed to upload 3 episodes. The series is ongoing.

But as you guys know, games not only have male characters, but also females. I've managed to make a "granny" voice-like for Kreia, which seemed really perfect, but I'm afraid that for younger characters like Visas, Brianna, Mira, etc, I might need someone with a female-ish voice ( preferably a girl/lady/woman ).

So mostly I'd need a bit of help on the voices of the female characters from kotor 2, as for the male ones, me and my friend MasterMario97( from YouTube ) can mostly do them ( but if some of you boys are interested in voicing some characters, let me know! ).

I'll notify you for the moment that on Episode 4 ( the upcoming one ) I won't really need other people to do voice-acting, as I'll be showing mostly the Ebon Hawk, so no new characters shall appear... From Episode 5 onward I'm afraid things will get harder...

Thanks in advance!

Tried google voice? Then tweak-it with audacity or something :P

I don't know, dude... I KNOW how to make voices more like of a female in Audacity, but is it Google Voice that good?

I would say yes, but one problem is that I'm not a female. :P

We did have quite a few round here at one point like jediexile and such people

I would say yes, but one problem is that I'm not a female. :P

We did have quite a few round here at one point like jediexile and such people

Ehh... yes for what? That you're interested in doing voices for some characters or that Google Voice is good?

Ehh... yes for what? That you're interested in doing voices for some characters or that Google Voice is good?

I believe what Bendarby is saying: he would've volunteered to do voiceovers for your project but he's a male. If you have openings for male characters, there's your opportunity.

yea... sorry I was just joking around and I was saying if you need a female voice really soon, I could go through my old contacts to find you some one!

yea... sorry I was just joking around and I was saying if you need a female voice really soon, I could go through my old contacts to find you some one!

For Episode 4 not really... but from Episode 5 I'll probably need a volunteer! ( Episode 4 shall be uploaded in February, I think, so for the moment no need to bother ). Anyways, thank you! I'll notify you when I'll need the volunteer!

I believe what Bendarby is saying: he would've volunteered to do voiceovers for your project but he's a male. If you have openings for male characters, there's your opportunity.

Well it seemed like that, but I was confused XD!