Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

What for nonsense? It is logical after all to make so that the one who uses workbench, from that and to take skill Repair.

Hi Guys.

First of all let me extend my thanks to the whole crew for making this mod. I haven’t played this game since my very first playtrough back in the day when it came out! Needles to say, I was so disappointed at sheer nonsensicalness of the game’s finale that I wouldn’t play it ever again. As soon as I found out about the cut content I decided to put the game away and not sell it and wait for the restoration project(s).

After my LS male/female playthrough I just have to congratulate you on a job well done. Both went almost without a hitch (Though, I did run into that same issue one of the posters already reported, when I download hk50’s behavior core the game crashes). All in all, the mod really made a difference for me, loved every bit of it.

Then I played the DS male and run into a game stopper bug. In sith attack on telos I come to hangar doors, mandalore and visas show up, the video of republic fleet starts but then I get the black screen, the game won’t progress to the battle of telos or ravager (not sure which comes first). I can exit the game normally and even start up convo with mandalore , the “common” one, all the while the screen is pitch black. All of the mods that I’ve installed are texture replacers except for Improved AI (in case you wondering, yeah I did encounter Naar Shaddaa bug with Bao Dur, but only in my LS female playthrough and not in the LS male one). If there is a workaround for this bug, even if it means using moding tools , just brief me as I would love to finish this game with my DS male. If you need anything from me, like saves etc, that will spare you the trouble as much as possible just ask.

Thanks again…

p.s. I have TSLRCM 1.7 + the Fix

Guest Bob Ta'aar

speaking of the Ravenger ...

I got the very first Ravenger-cutscene (where Darth Nihilus tells Visas to go after the Exile) already in the middle of Telos (right after I got the plant-sample in the Ithorian's vivarium for the evil merchant).

Now, I'm not sure whether that's a bug, but it seems awfully early for this cutscene to me. Is this cutscene triggered upon a certain amount of DS points? That would at least make sense, 'cause I got DS points for tellin' the Ithorian that I'd kill him if he'd try to stop me from leaving.

Btw. I'm playin' TSLRCM 1.7 plus a bunch of other mods, the two I'm tryin' out if they work with TSLRCM should only be relevant starting with Nar Shaddaa (Mira/Hanharr choice an Darth Shan's Droid Planet for which I tried to make a TSL-Patcher to make it compitable). All the others should've been confirmed here to be compatible.

Edited by Bob Ta'aar

Can we install 1.7 straightaway without installing 1, 1.2,1.3,1.4....expecting to find all the "necessary" mods such as 1.6 and other "essential" fixes? Please answer

EDIT: Anything related to GenoHaradan quest? Can you speak to Atton about if he knows about the GenoHaradan?

Edited by Gunners_rule

Hello! I'm new on this site :)

I just want to thank the Awesome modders for this great project for a great but flawed Gem of a game :) This reminds me of the great Vampire: Bloodlines and the awesome work done by Wesp5 with his "Unoffcial patch" for that great game.

In short, none but love from me! And I look forward to try the mod during the holidays. :D

Guest sousuke

Yo! I just want to say *THANK YOU* guys, very poor what the LA crew did to this game, but u guys restored it almost completely! I'm surprised that LA team didn't cutted korriban as well...

Guest AttonsGirl

Hey guys,

I am currently playing 1.6, and was planning on installing 1.7 when I finish this game. But I was wondering if there was any way to still be able to play old saves from 1.6? Like, not necessarily play through to the end of the game, but just go back to old saves and play my favorite parts. I tend to get very attached to my characters, so the idea of trashing them as soon as I finish the game and then starting over is a little...distressing.

Even if it was as complicated as uninstalling 1.7 and replacing it with 1.6 again, just knowing there was a way to play with the old games if I ever felt like it would be nice.

But anyway, don't anybody knock themselves out over this, it's not that important, but if anyone had any ideas, I'd appreciate it. :)

How many posts do I need to make on this forum to actually download the mod?

I play in 1.6v of the mod and its great. Hope that 1.7 will surprise me. Cant download becouse of this "You do not have enough posts to download files yet."

Hey guys. New to the forums, and very interested in the mod. I've been chasing all over the internet to find a copy that I could download and install, but unfortunately no such luck so far. It's not the downloading that's the problem; it's the installatation. I tried it with a copty of 1.6, but the computer refused to identify the format, even with WINRAR, which I gathered was meant to help. Le sigh.

The plan is to post a comment, and then download the latest mod, and see if I can make that work for me. If not, I'll post.

EDIT: Okay, five non-spam posts it is. I'm off to make intelligent discussion. Wish me luck!

Guest AttonsGirl

Yeah, maybe I'll just stick my 1.6 games in the vault. I guess if I was really committed I could uninstall 1.7 and reinstall 1.6 if wanted my old games that bad, but I doubt I'll ever actually do it. Or maybe I can just try playing a 1.6 save in 1.7 and see how long it takes for my game to break. :blink:

But anyway, I doubt that'll happen any time soon. I've still got to finish my current game before I can install 1.7, and I accidentally forgot and unlocked the droid factory. Now I've got to trudge through that same level before I can finish. The first time it was fun, but since it doesn't change at all based on PC gender or alignment, it gets kind of old on the third go-round. Especially because it takes HK forever to kill even one droid. I hate blasters. :(

Not that I could install 1.7 if I wanted to. I went to download it in preparation for my next game only to run across the new "You do not have enough posts to download" thing. Oh, well. My sister downloaded 1.7 before the site went nova, so I guess I could always get it off of her computer.

Or maybe I could just post some more rambling posts like this one.

I'm new here, but I really like that the developers are still pumping out new and improved versions of their mod instead of letting the community burn. It's rare to find that in an actual company, let alone people who slave for the fans.. For free. Major props. I love the mod regardless of any bugs; You're damn near Gods.

I'm gonna reiterate what everyone has been saying and thank you guys for the hard work you've put in.

Hi Guys.

First of all let me extend my thanks to the whole crew for making this mod. I haven’t played this game since my very first playtrough back in the day when it came out! Needles to say, I was so disappointed at sheer nonsensicalness of the game’s finale that I wouldn’t play it ever again. As soon as I found out about the cut content I decided to put the game away and not sell it and wait for the restoration project(s).

After my LS male/female playthrough I just have to congratulate you on a job well done. Both went almost without a hitch (Though, I did run into that same issue one of the posters already reported, when I download hk50’s behavior core the game crashes). All in all, the mod really made a difference for me, loved every bit of it.

Then I played the DS male and run into a game stopper bug. In sith attack on telos I come to hangar doors, mandalore and visas show up, the video of republic fleet starts but then I get the black screen, the game won’t progress to the battle of telos or ravager (not sure which comes first). I can exit the game normally and even start up convo with mandalore , the “common” one, all the while the screen is pitch black. All of the mods that I’ve installed are texture replacers except for Improved AI (in case you wondering, yeah I did encounter Naar Shaddaa bug with Bao Dur, but only in my LS female playthrough and not in the LS male one). If there is a workaround for this bug, even if it means using moding tools , just brief me as I would love to finish this game with my DS male. If you need anything from me, like saves etc, that will spare you the trouble as much as possible just ask.

Thanks again…

p.s. I have TSLRCM 1.7 + the Fix

actually i am having the same problem as well, can anyone help wif this? browsed thru the forum but couldn't find a similar thread...

It's an issue with the 'Battle for Telos' mod we incorperated. Apparently it had a bug which we didn't knew about, and since it has been so long around already didn't really test it sufficiently figuring all issues would already been fixed by Kreia/Jinger. Apparently, that was the wrong decision.

A workaround for the moment is using KSE to change 101_PER_Revan_End to 1 (if 0) or 0 (if 1). Then after the cutscene you can change it back if you want. Will be fixed in the next version (or I suppose maybe a patch at some point could happen too...)

Is 1.7 the final version or are you still working at TSLRCM? ;) If that's the case, I wonder if it is possible that you restore the cutscene of Nihilus' Ravager, when it crushes into the Citadel Station because you didn't destroy the ship? That would be totaly awesome :-D Thanks for any comment. Sincerely, Silvan^^

Guest Orbb

Hello! I'm new on this site :)I just want to thank the Awesome modders for this great project for a great but flawed Gem of a game ;) This reminds me of the great Vampire: Bloodlines and the awesome work done by Wesp5 with his "Unoffcial patch" for that great game.In short, none but love from me! And I look forward to try the mod during the holidays. :D

I just have to second what maul_inc said. VTM:B was such a better game after the reconstruction and from the sounds of it this one is as well. I just wish I had known about 1.6 (or any of the mods) before I finished my lastest playthrough yesterday. Hadn't played it in a few years and got nostalgic over it after reading through Bioware's "Old Republic" site. How many posts do I need before I can download 1.7? Thanks Modders!

No, since then how do you recover the Ebon Hawk?

And the post restriction should have been removed, are you saying you still get that message when trying to download TSLRCM?

I rarely contribute or give any kind of donation to these type of things, but this team made not only what team gizka promised but also what obsidian and lucasart should have done.

Already player KOTOR1 and 2 endless times, just finished a DS Female and starting on a LS Male, all the restored and modified content is really amazing, showed things that make the game have much more sense.

Congratulations on a great job, I'm also keeping an eye on Revenge of Revan ;)