Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

Guest Lex

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but how many more versions are you going to release until you decide to call it a day? =P

Guest pdd41175

Could anybody recomend a program that could open, read, edit and save .2da files?

Guest Apolladan

Is 1.7 intended to be the final version, or is 1.8 going to come out soon?

hey there 1'st nice work!

then i have to tell that i found a bug during the swoop races.

if i cancel a race i couldn't win any race anymore.

means if i cancel a race on onderon i also couldn't win a race on nar shadaar.

anyone got the same prob?

and how can i fix it with KSE i didn't found the line.

Guest Timothy Ohlweiler

Cool!!

Thanks. Excellent work!!

Guest CroGamer002

So yeah, I don't want my account to be deleted so...

Great mod guys, too bad I'm a bit busy with Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 and soon with Dragon Age 2 to fully experience this game now.

Guest Dolgtrase

Hello.

I want to keep my account, so here are my thanks and praise for the mod. Late and forced to it, yes, I know. The version of the mod I played was 1.5. It seems that the work continues, so I'll wait until there's a 1.8 release.

Again, I thank you all for your hard work, that gives me and others the opportunity to play a functional game.

I've finished TSL 4 times and last 3 were with your mod installed. Great job, thank you for improving one of my favourite games! :thumbup:

Guest idsayyes

i want to be a beta tester lol

Guest CrystalTurbulance

Such a great mod. I'm glad they fixed Red Eclipse.

Hello everyone!

Becoming aware of TSLRCM's release, I decided to install TSL on my system to play it through again with its full content. I have an original copy of the game, but I used a No-CD crack so I could play the game without having to insert the play disc into my drive. Now I know that I shouldn't have done this because it has caused a little problem in swoop races. I can't win any matches because after the three lights turn off after one another at the beginning, my swoop bike "jumps" to the ceiling and there is no way to avoid sticking to it (as a result, I can't use the turbo pads which are required to achieve an acceptable race time). I have been searching in this matter, and as others confirmed this, it is certain that the cracked .exe file causes the issue.

As I don't want to leave swoop races out of my game, I decided to re-install the game (didn't keep the original patched exe) using no No-CD crack at this time, and here is my question: If I re-install the game, will I be able to enjoy all the cut-contents the mod provides in the future too, or will it not be working any longer (of course, after I've installed the mod, too)? I must also add that I started the game with the latest TSLRCM mod (1.7), so I think it should work, but I thought I'd ask it just in case.

Thank you for your answer(s) in advance.

Guest staticjoe66
Now I know that I shouldn't have done this because it has caused a little problem in swoop races.

The no-cd crack doesn't at all affect the swoop races--I use a no-cd crack for EVERY game I install as I refuse to burn out my optical drives as well as wait for scenes to load--and have been able to do all the swoop races in both KOTOR and TSL, your issue lies elsewhere

Hello everyone!

Becoming aware of TSLRCM's release, I decided to install TSL on my system to play it through again with its full content. I have an original copy of the game, but I used a No-CD crack so I could play the game without having to insert the play disc into my drive. Now I know that I shouldn't have done this because it has caused a little problem in swoop races. I can't win any matches because after the three lights turn off after one another at the beginning, my swoop bike "jumps" to the ceiling and there is no way to avoid sticking to it (as a result, I can't use the turbo pads which are required to achieve an acceptable race time). I have been searching in this matter, and as others confirmed this, it is certain that the cracked .exe file causes the issue.

As I don't want to leave swoop races out of my game, I decided to re-install the game (didn't keep the original patched exe) using no No-CD crack at this time, and here is my question: If I re-install the game, will I be able to enjoy all the cut-contents the mod provides in the future too, or will it not be working any longer (of course, after I've installed the mod, too)? I must also add that I started the game with the latest TSLRCM mod (1.7), so I think it should work, but I thought I'd ask it just in case.

Thank you for your answer(s) in advance.

Not sure why you think it shouldn't. :?

And yes, you can even use the same savegames.

I thought it might not be working with my savegames because there was a line in the readme file saying that it is required to start a new game in order to have the mod working. I know it refered to updating the mod from 1.6 to 1.7, but I asked it just to be sure.

The no-cd crack doesn't at all affect the swoop races--I use a no-cd crack for EVERY game I install as I refuse to burn out my optical drives as well as wait for scenes to load--and have been able to do all the swoop races in both KOTOR and TSL, your issue lies elsewhere

Curious. It's curious because all the forums I've read through so far, those had the issue who had previously used a No-CD crack. After they re-installed the game without a crack, they had no problems with it any more.

Thanks the answers again!

Guest staticjoe66
Curious. It's curious because all the forums I've read through so far, those had the issue who had previously used a No-CD crack. After they re-installed the game without a crack, they had no problems with it any more.

I have used the CARBON crack for YEARS and have NEVER had an issue with the swoop races--your issue is NOT the no-cd crack as all a no-cd crack does is modify the swkotor2.exe file, it doesn't modify any game files so again your issue lies elsewhere

I thought it might not be working with my savegames because there was a line in the readme file saying that it is required to start a new game in order to have the mod working. I know it refered to updating the mod from 1.6 to 1.7, but I asked it just to be sure.

Thanks the answers again!

I have used the CARBON crack for YEARS and have NEVER had an issue with the swoop races--your issue is NOT the no-cd crack as all a no-cd crack does is modify the swkotor2.exe file, it doesn't modify any game files so again your issue lies elsewhere

Perhaps the carbon no-cd patch does work with swoops, but nope, there IS an issue with no-cd patches and swoop racing, joe. I've tested-it and it really does...

Or you're just lucky qua specs.

I haven't had the float very often with 1.0 even. Never with 1.0b though.

Guest saki

How can I be sure that I have carbon or some other crack? where can I find that carbon crack?!

I've been here for quite some time and played all versions of TSLRCM, rading topics, testing... but never heard of that "carbon".

btw, I didn't have any swoop issue with 1.7. must say that earlier I did... Maybe I changed crack in some point but I can't remember that