Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

You can get it from the downloads section, or if you're too lazy for that just click here:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/

If you want you can also get my unofficial fix for 1.7 there (or, more quickly, here)

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/12-tslrcm-17-unofficial-fix/

1.7 contains, aside from the well-known bugfixes some nice other additions, like the Visas-Nihilus movie ingame, Kreia's Battle for Telos Mod integrated, the low-res movies of Dantooine battle replaced with in-game ones, and the improved dialog.tlk mod integrated and improved upon for the English version...

Another big change would be the fixes of Peragus. Ulic did a fine job in this regard, but a few bugs sneaked in, like T3 not appearing occasionally or the well known HK-50 bug on Telos, aside from some other minor bugs. While he showed interest to update his mod after the release of TSLRP, that never happened, and he seemingly got away from modding. As such, in order to not keep said issues lingering and have some up-to-date support of Peragus, we fixed issues of Peragus ourselves. Obviously this means this mod is no longer compatible with Ulic's fixpack.

Because we couldn't contact him despite trying we had to make everything from scratch instead of building on his base as we hoped for, so some issues he fixed might still be present, if we missed them. If you find any, do report it here.

And now, without further ado, the fix lists...

CHANGELOG - VERSION 1.6 --> 1.7

----------

EBON HAWK:

* Battle music will keep playing after escaping Peragus until you jump into hyperspace

* Fixed facing problems in conversation between Handmaiden and Atton

* Tweaked Bao-Dur's Jedi training

* Removed fadeout in the middle of Goto-HK conversation

* Added missing animations in Kreia - Atton conversation, after Atton becomes a Jedi

* Removed Mira from cockpit after landing on Dxun

* Restored cut dialog lines for Atton and Kreia

* Fixed animations after defeating Visas

* Fixed some skipped lines in Handmaiden's dialog

* Lowered the required quest state to ask Bao-Dur about lightsaber

* Added some XP rewards in Mira's dialog

* Fixes to Mira's dialog

* Fixed disc4.dlg blocking cut-scene that was supposed to be played next

* Fixed infinite INF issue for Disciple

* Fixes to T3-M4's dialog

* Tweaked HK torture scene

* Tweaked Mandalore's dialog

PERAGUS:

* Emergency lockdown overridden can no longer be repeated indefinitely

* Fixes 2 awkward looking "jumps" in HK-50's dialog

* Added an option to ask about T3 in the fuel-lines in the main question branch of HK-50's dialog

* Fixed medlab dialog file

* Fixed some overlays lasting too long.

* Fixed an issue with the journal being set to "got 1 part of the splice" without having a sonic sensor

* Maintenance officer console: added a missing check and journal skill set action for failure of that check when having the sonic sensor, like with the same option without sonic sensor.

* Fixed an error in the "Rescue T3" mission and one in the "Turbolift Lockdown".

* Admoff.dlg: Made first half of second holo skippable now, and added camera overlay once the gas comes in

* Fixes long pause before Sion gets taken down by Coorta.

* Fixed incorrectly shown amount of parts needed to fix healing droid

* Rmedoff.dlg: Fixed incorrect animation used during 3rd holo

* emerstat.dlg: Made the switch off animation of the force field non-skippable to prevent the game stopping bug of exiting and saving before it's registered to be 'down' and being unable to try again at the console.

* Med-logs: Mouth moves with the warning.

* Restored Kreia's line after Sion's arrival

* HK-47's door sealed during Sith boarding Ebon Hawk part

* Broken terminals no longer becomes active when interacted with

* Coorta's assassin droids no longer get stuck while leaving

* 3C-FD doesn't stay irreperably damaged in 103PER

* Fixed bug, where the droid that spawns to take down the door does not 'suffer' the effects you gave all those droids with the droid controller

* Made "Coorta? Coorta? Are you dead yet?" line non-skippable

* Restored 3C-FD's dialog to prologue

* Fixed script to remove prologue items

TELOS:

* Door will now close during your "meeting" with two bounty hunters for Luxa

* Fixed possibility of playing Pazzak with Mebla "for credits" with no credits left

* Tweaked camera angle in one of cutscenes in Atris' secret academy

* Restored Atton and Bao-Dur's lines

* Fixed some skipped lines in Riiken's conversation

* Added planet information to "False Batu Rem" quest

* Restored more conversations with Atris

* Added missing skill checks

* Fixed Kreia's animation when crashing in restoration zone

* Fixed some missing movies after meeting Carth

* Fixed skipped line when talking to Green after helping mercenaries on Dantooine

* Fixed persuade skill check in Lorso's dialog

* Fixed Falt's dialog and restored his quest

* Restored some more lines in Luxa's dialog

* Restored a wave file for broken HK-50 (removed by Obsidian's 1.0b patch)

NAR SHADDAA:

* Removed influence hit on current party member after helping Chano

* Fixed Atton jumping to the other side of the module when fighting bounty hunters as Atton/Mira/T3

* You can no longer ask refugee near the Tienn's shop about Zez-Kai Ell after finishing the planet

* Made some Visquis' lines skippable

* Added missing clairvoyance effect when learning Force Breath

* Fixed bug, when escape tunnels door would open after exile entered Visquis' stronghold

* Fixed some facing problems in cantina

* Some overall changes to the part where Atton, Bao-Dur and third party member have to run to Jekk'Jekk Tarr

* It's no longer possible to have HK-47 shoot HK-50s on Nar Shaddaa

* HK-50s will no longer spawn on Goto's Yacht if HK-47 is a party member

* Restored some Zhug's lines referring to their brothers on Dxun

* Fixed Zez-Kai Ell referring to Revan as male when set to female

* Some other fixes to Zez-Kai Ell's dialog

* Fixed kaalanah taking your money when not supposed to

* Restored "welcome back" line in bartender's conversation in cantina

* Fixed infinite DS points issue in bartender's dialog

* Fixed incorrect credit checks

* You don't get any XP for lying to Sullustan anymore, you get more DS points now though and a proper journal entry is added for this instance

* Fixed some skipped lines in Hussef's convo

* Fixed possibility of Kreia talking to "servant of Atris" when playing female, before Visas joins the party

* Fixes Red eclipse issue

DXUN:

* Restored some Zhug's lines referring to their brothers on Nar Shaddaa

* Changed camera angle when Tobin talks to his soldier

* Fixed Kreia's line "and who else" getting skipped every time.

ONDERON:

* Fixed Terlyn's dialog ending too soon

* Fixes to Kavar's dialog when playing as Jedi Guardian

* Disabled possibility of killing Bostuco after meeting Kavar in cantina

* Fixes to Panar's dialog

DANTOOINE:

* Fixes to Vrook's dialog

* Fixes to Pato's dialog

* Improved militia's dlg

* Fixed incorrect journal entries

RAVAGER, MALACHOR V AND ENDGAME:

* Added missing lipsync for Disciple on Malachor

* Fixed Sion's animations when reporting female exile's arrival

* Fixed some facing issues in Kreia vs party members scene

* Tweaked Handmaiden's dialog

* Fixed the "press 1 to proceed" issue

* Blocked option about Handmaiden during Atton's death when playing female

* Tweaked camera angle when talking to Atton at game ending to avoid bad looking camera change

CHANGES FOR NO-ENGLISH VERSIONS OF TSLRCM:

* Kaevee's dialog fully translated into French if you choose French version during installation

CHANGELOG - VERSION 1.7 --> Fix

* Fixed an instance where the "Lost Shadows" quest on Dantooine couldn't be completed.

* Restored an additional line during the Dxun arrival and added a Ebon Hawk cut-scene that was missing, which will only play while Atton is doing his 'repairs'.

• Like 1

Good stuff. Thanks for the list.

Battle for Telos Mod integrated

I smell non-restoration meddling!

* Removed Mira from cockpit after landing on Dxun

You big bullies. :P

* Added an option to ask about T3 in the fuel-lines in the main question branch of HK-50's dialog

Restored something or actually added?

* Made "Coorta, coorta, are you dead yet?" line unskippable

Haha, nice. For some technical reason or only because it's just that awesome?

* Fixed Atton jumping to the other side of the module when fighting bounty hunters as Atton/Mira/T3

I dearly hope you succeeded this time.

Hm. A lot of things I was hoping for, I'm not seeing ;). But then again I am seeing some others. Either way, it looks like I should find time for another playthrough :P

Restored something or actually added?

You could only ask this once during the opening conversation, but by that time you couldn't have possibly seen T3 in the fuellines. So now you can ask it properly after seeing him.

Haha, nice. For some technical reason or only because it's just that awesome?

Technical reasons actually, though I have to agree with it being awesome :P.

Good stuff. Thanks for the list.

Battle for Telos Mod integrated

I smell non-restoration meddling!

Yes and no,:P Jinger corrected the scene to be as it was intended(restoration) but he added some nice tweaks to it also (non-restoration)

I second the thanks for that. That was a bugger. Can't wait to try out 1.7 . . . after I finish my current 1.6 game. >.>. It'll probably be a while.

EDIT: Oh, and did somebody mention somewhere that the USM patch is compatible with 1.7?

Edited by The Exile

Awesome, keep up the good job TSLRCM Team.

Guest frenchy-jedi

sounds great !!

too bad I need to start a new game....

Guest tpiom

Excellent work people!

Now... where's 1.8? :P

* Made "Coorta, coorta, are you dead yet?" line unskippable

Perfect! That line never fails to amuse me.

Edited by tpiom

Excellent. Although I really shouldn't have started a new game last week and got through Peragus & Telos, just to see that I have to restart. At least I'm not too far in :?)

Just created an account to thank you guys for this - I played KOTOR I and loved it, never tried KOTOR II because of complaints about bugs and missing content. I saw a reference to this project on Reddit and wanted to try it out.

So far I have the Version 1.7 with fix, and a few minor mods. Just getting started on Telos, so far it's pure awesome.

Oddly enough the RCM and mods were easy to get going - hard portion was to install, fully patch, and update for widescreen with working minimap. So far TSL is happy with 1920x1080, Win7 x64.

Anyway, back to more TSL goodness. Thanks again, this is the type of project the gaming community should be proud of. :P

Guest Darth Paulus

Excellent work, guys! You guys are legen... wait for it... DARY! :P

pb5k> Welcome to the forums! By the way, how did you make the widescreen patch work on x64 system? I thought that SquizZy's patcher was only x86... :P

By chance was the handmaidens not showing up in the telos academy when playing as the female error been addressed? With out the handmaidens you dont get to ask atton about his echani training.

pb5k> Welcome to the forums! By the way, how did you make the widescreen patch work on x64 system? I thought that SquizZy's patcher was only x86... :P

x86 is the most common type of CPU architecture.

x64 refers to how many bits of data the processor the sends at a time. There is no 86 bit processor at this time.

Guest Darth Paulus

x64 refers to how many bits of data the processor the sends at a time. There is no 86 bit processor at this time.

Yeah, I know. I mean the application is 32-bit of course... :-)

Anyway, the thing is that SquizZy's widescreen patcher is runnable only on 32-bit systems, AFAIK.

Well I'm glad to have found the place, cheers! Hmm, well to answer yer question Darth Paulus... I read around a lot this morning and didn't see anything about Squizzy being limited to 32-bit, this is the first I've heard of that? So I wasn't scared away by that. ;)

I used the download and followed the instructions from post #1 here, making sure to use a Res with width over 800, so the in-game choices could be made. I set the KOTOR executable to run in windows 2000 mode and run as administrator.

Curiously the on screen display says the screen (a 40" LCD with native res of 1360x768) is running at 800x600 during gameplay. None of the characters seem too "fat", so it seems unlikely that the program is just stretching a 800x600 signal across the screen. =

Anyway, the game is worth the effort. I could run Jade Empire for a hassle-free widescreen experience, but it's not as rewarding when you don't have to "work" for it. Kind of like the old DOS days with autoexec.bat, etc.

a 40" LCD with native res of 1360x768

You must have made a typo here. My 19" LCD has a native res of 1440x900. 40" is gigantic, I doubt your monitor is that big...

Guest staticjoe66

Not only that but even if you install TSL on a 64-bit Vista or W7 system, it will run the game as a 32-bit program because that's what it is as are most programs a user will install

No no no no no no no! I just loaned my copy to my girlfriend so I can't reinstall the game!! (If you're curious as to why I need to reinstall, I cant unstall the Prolouge - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod since I lost the backup files somehow)

Is removing the mod essential?

Well, it's not that long, did it dozens of times. Just drink a cofee while installing the game, whit a good book to read and that not gonna be so long... Anyway, if you need another copy, that is not too hard to find. Also, normally, asking to get your copy for a few hours to your girlfriend should not be problematic, I hope...

Edited by MrPhil

Guest wvsnl

If you want, I could upload the backup files for you.

If you want, I could upload the backup files for you.

For the Prolouge - Peragus - Harbinger correction mod? Yes please!!!

Guest wvsnl

Ok wait one moment....

Here is the link I uploaded it on Megaupload because I had a problem with the attachment functions here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UVP8PZA0

Edited by wvsnl