The K1 version should be, since I'll be basing that version of the Overhaul on K1R + K1CP installed on top of it. The TSL version of CP does majorily the same thing as the Overhaul, with few exceptions. I suppose they would be compatible if you installed the CP first, and then Overhaul on top of it.

I'd be cautious about drawing too many conclusions from the current Community Patch releases. The next release of K1CP has been migrated to module patching for example, vs the current version mostly dumping stuff in the Override. We haven't really done much with the next release of K2CP as yet, given its content is pretty mild by comparison, but it should be expected that it will follow the same route.

2 hours ago, Kainzorus Prime said:

Both.

I look forward to playing both of them! How much progress have you made on them? Sounds like you're almost done with the K1 NPC overhaul. 

On 3/12/2014 at 2:24 PM, Kainzorus Prime said:

A little teaser for you all, courtesy of DeadMan.

L5Ei0wL.png

Old thread, but do you have the files for these robe colors?

Guest Sam Fisher
On 4/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, Kainzorus Prime said:

That's where you're wrong. The TSL version is very near the release state. K1R version will take some time.

I've got a question, if I may- 

I'd planned on doing this myself, with not a single repeating NPC across the two games, is that your goal? 

Although I think you'd require a couple completely new "hooded commoner" models (male/female) for areas such as Onderon where you can't stop the repeated characters.