This has been a pretty damn good year for the HKs, hasn't it?

My only issue with these wonderful textures is that the HK-47 hybrid's leg joints look so dark that they almost seem completely untextured. That's pretty much it. Everything else is god tier.

This has been a pretty damn good year for the HKs, hasn't it?

My only issue with these wonderful textures is that the HK-47 hybrid's leg joints look so dark that they almost seem completely untextured. That's pretty much it. Everything else is god tier.

Never thought I'd be seeing Spongebob around Star Wars... :P

But it fits.

On the next episode of "Kain, update the goddamn Overhaul", Atris gets Sith robes for her corrupt moments in the finale of the game. Because yes, it does stand to reason that she has gathered more than just a room of Sith holocrons. Also includes facial corruption, and recolored bits of the robes, along with shiny shaders.

QvHtY1v.png

• Like 3

Yeah too greenish for me too but it matches her default clothing way too much green there too :P Particularly liking visas' robe, it blends her head scarf thingy all in all great work.

• Like 1

Two quick announcements today - the compatibility of Overhaul for the K1R is progressing, and should be done sometime in mid-August, maybe sooner if no major hitches show up.

Secondly, the TSL version of Overhaul will be expanded to M4-78, upon more requests than I can count.

• Like 2

Secondly, the TSL version of Overhaul will be expanded to M4-78, upon more requests than I can count.

Thanks!

That's great news Kain! Your work is nowadays an essential part of KOTOR and TSL.

Amazing that you are working on compatibility with the M4-78 EP and I hope that everything is going well with the compatibility with the K1R.

One little question. Will the robes of Atton, Mira, Disciple and Visas will have an version with the TSL original master robes?

One little question. Will the robes of Atton, Mira, Disciple and Visas will have an version with the TSL original master robes?

Nah, ever since the release of Hapslash's ported Jedi Academy robes by DeadMan, I've abandoned the vanilla models for them. Superior model quality, you see.

Sorry for digging this up. I didn't mean to rush, but what's the ETA of the next version of NPC Overhaul TSL version?

I just want to know if it still work in progress.