Ran into another similar glitch in the Grove. After the initial questioning of Rickard and Handon, Rickard doesn't have the "Did you know the victim" lines of questions, regardless if his utc was replaced or not. Oh well, another module into the Override instead.

It's hilarious how merely repacking utcs into rims with nothing else but equipment and apperance change can break the sidequests for whatever bizarre reason.

I would not know a thing about that, but I'll put that out, just in case you didn't think about-it, which you'll probably have. Could this kind of error be related to the tool you use to update the .rim? Or the method?

I use the TSLPatcher, and these two glitches are the isolated incidents in the list of 55 updated modules on the list so far. It's the same method I used for TSL version of the mod, which had no such bugs occuring.

Also, I don't think K1 uses mod files, since there aren't any in modules directory. But I might try and check if that works.

First, I wanna say, that this and the first time I've visited this thread, but I've still heard about this mod. The screens showing your stuff in TSL look awesome. I like that some (if not most) of the droids that made an appearance in K1 now making it in to TSL. I love this whole thing.

Second, I like the stuff you've done with Kotor. The Sith Officer's Uniforms (I love the textures, they look a lot better than the Originals. Shame that I'm making something that replaces the Officers Uniform. But I can think of something to use both.), Those new Jedi Robes (A, I'm very excited for those, and B, will there be a TSL version of those robes? I know there's one for TSL, but I mean this version without the cloak.), everything about it.

Yes, the TSL version will replace the Padawan-type robes. Not sure whether either K1/TSL version will have female variant of these though, it all depends on DeadMan having spare time to tweak the model and switch it to female skeleton.

In the sixth pic, the Jedi in the middle looks a lot like Luxa, doesn't-it?

Just throwing this out there, but is it possible for either you or DeadMan to make the tunics for Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace's robes from DeadMan's Jedi Master Movie Style mod?

Good news regarding the K1 Overhaul. packing the changed .utcs into  a .mod file seems to have solved all the previous dialogue glitches, like the Taris arena, Grove suspects and irredimable Bastila on the Star Forge. I'm in the process of converting the entire mod to use the .mod format, rather than straight up .rim replacements, and it should be released shortly.

Nice work on those robes. Love the look of slik leather in white. Very pretty ^_^

It's nice to see such bold saturated colors on the robes. Brings a whole other vibe to the visual style of the game.