Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Revenge of Revan Human VO sign up Thread

Hey Everyone

The Beta Testing for the Demo's content has started!!

With this comes the next step Human VOs....

Post here is your interested in doing VO work for Revenge of Revan.

Just need to know your age and wither your male or female along with what type of characters you believe you would be good for....villain, beggar, sad npc, happy npc, professional npc, soldier,..etc.

I will send a PM to you where you can send me a sample of a VO you did.

Then i will send out the parts/lines to the people by email.

Roles will range from simple NPCs walking by to more detail roles.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

List of People who are Interested:

Storm-Rider

"Im interested in doing a VO for revenge of revan, Im 16, Male, I havent done it before but wanting to try it out, I'll be good at any character really, Although i'd like to try a villain,"

Sith Holocron

Male

age 30's

JediExile

"I'll try out. I'm a female in my 20s. I'd be good at a happy or professional NPC. Just let me know where to send the sample"

JuniorModder

Specialize in male children-adults, with British and American accents.

However, I can do older adults. I can play many characters with unique voices at one time, so it's no problem for me to play multiple characters.

ZimmMaster

Will be 17 in nine days.

I specialize in male characters, especially villains, with a deep bass voice.

Cody

I am Male and I am 19 years old. Though I am told that my voice makes me sound younger.

I can do a voice for villains, beggars, sad npcs, happy npcs, young soldiers,young jedi/sith and child-young adult.

Kreia001

Hi, I am a male and currently I am 17 years old. I can do VO's for everyone, though I would prefer a villain, jedi/sith, and if possible a major character. I am talanted at acting

Makaveli

I'm a male in my 20's. With accents, I can affect a southern american accent pretty well, otherwise unaccented (american). My voice is similar to Zherron/Nemo in a character sense, though I can raise the speed and pitch. I'm not really suited to a young or excitable character, but the others I could give a good shot.

Edited by Logan23

Guest JediExile

I'll try out. I'm a female in my 20s. I'd be good at a happy or professional NPC. Just let me know where to send the sample:)

Guest JuniorModder

As you know, I'd be thrilled to to any and every voice you may need.

https://www.voices.com/people/JMVoiceActing

http://voice123.com/calebbehrens

Specialize in male children-adults, with British and American accents.

However, I can do older adults. I can play many characters with unique voices at one time, so it's no problem for me to play multiple characters.

JM

Edited by JuniorModder

Guest ZimmMaster

I am a male.

Will be 17 in nine days.

I specialize in male characters, especially villains, with a deep bass voice.

Guest Cody

I am Male and I am 19 years old. Though I am told that my voice makes me sound younger.

I can do a voice for villains, beggars, sad npcs, happy npcs, young soldiers,young jedi/sith and child-young adult.

Edited by Cody

Guest Kreia001

Hi, I am a male and currently I am 17 years old. I can do VO's for everyone, though I would prefer a villain, jedi/sith, and if possible a major character. I am talanted at acting :)

Guest Makaveli

I'm a male in my 20's. With accents, I can affect a southern american accent pretty well, otherwise unaccented (american). My voice is similar to Zherron/Nemo in a character sense, though I can raise the speed and pitch. I'm not really suited to a young or excitable character, but the others I could give a good shot. That's about all I can say in general terms. ;)

Guest Bob Ta'aar

I'm male, 25, and as english isn't my mother-tongue, possibly suitable for an alien-VO.

Don't worry, I've a C2-level certificate and can speak english absolutely fluenty.

Guest ssgold

Hello I am a 19 year old male, I am currently studying to be an actor at Syracuse University. I have a talent for accents and character work. I also can play heroic types of characters or even evil figures. If you are interested and would like me to send you a resume send me a message. My credits do not include any voice work, but I have done voice overs in films.

Sounds good, I'm in. Let me know where I may be of use. Congrats on getting over the hurdles and bringing this puppy out. BTW I'm male and under 75. :confused:

Guest mrtaco121

im a 15 year old male and have a deep voice or normal type of voice i can change it no problem email me at stupidmonkey121@yahoo.com i can do anything so please consider

Guest Gatherum

Male, 19, deep voice, American accent. I can vary my voice to certain degrees. Mostly, I can sound darkly sinister, or creepily calm (think John Doe from the movie, Se7en). I would probably be best suited as a villain, though I am more concerned with the personality of the character that I would play.

A note: I have enlisted in the United States Army, and ship out on 1st February. Thus, I cannot do any voice-overs passed that date. Also note that my microphone is not the best in the world, though I should be able to produce some acceptable recordings. Other than that, good to go.

Guest Rahak

must be thrilling to have all these people volunteering, lol

Guest igrayne01

Hi all! I just joined this forum at the insistence of JediExile. I would also love to help with the VO since I'm such a longtime fan of KotOR and a follower of this project. I'm also a female in my 20s. I'm game for whatever type of characters you'd like to throw at me. Where can I send a sample?

Guest kelvin albarn

British, 16.

Best at Light sided "Qui-Gon style" Jedi. Can also do an arrogant evil bounty hunter/assassin/rogue, happy stranger or even a "Emperor" style villain. I'm happy to do anything... already possess sound recording software and turtle beach mic. Also a LOT of spare time on my hands and there will be for foreseeable future. Good luck with project.

Guest Frone Sensar

Hey, I'm totally new here and just found out about this. I'm 16 male, from Germany. I would say my English and pronunciation is good. My voice can be deep and mid, but not too high.

I would just like to try out, my microphone would be a Rode NT1-A that I have for band purposes. (Good quality for a starter microphone, enough for VO's, I'd guess.)

I would speak any voices, just tell me what and I'd send you a sample of it. If you like it, keep it. If you don't, I don't mind - it's for training for me as well.

Let me know if you are interested, I would send you my email then.

I guess I'm not the man for the job. I have an Irish accent, I would've liked to give the voice for Revan but I think that are people around that are more capable =), but tell us, do you want to have someone with a sinister/ evil voice or a nice warm voice? What exactly are you lookin' for

Guest Zhaboka

Male, I can model voices from teenagers to old men, if needed. I have a North American accent (Californian, to be specific) and I'm not particularly suited for any role. I've done Sith Lords in the past.

Hi I'm female, British and 27. Also have JediExile to thank for being here :) I absolutely LOVE the KOTOR games and would have a shot at any characters you think would be right for my voice!

Edited by Kateel

Guest SoYa

I'm a male. I'm 18 years old. American. I would be best suited for a cocky sounding character or a sinister sounding character. Kotor characters similar to what I sound like would be Zherron and Atton. I have variety :) I'm willing to take any part necessary and I am available at almost anytime.

I doubt there's any need for it but I can also make really weird demon voices.

Hi also wanted to say that if you needed any male voices my husband can try out. He's 25 and a HUGE star wars fan. He's the one who got me into all the Star Wars stuff including the KOTOR games and he'd be cool at trying any kind of character you thought was best for his voice. Thanks

Hi also wanted to say that if you needed any male voices my husband can try out. He's 25 and a HUGE star wars fan. He's the one who got me into all the Star Wars stuff including the KOTOR games and he'd be cool at trying any kind of character you thought was best for his voice. Thanks

That is a great idea. Have him send a VO sample and I will let you know what type of NPC would be good for him to Voice.

Thanks

Guest SnakeWesker

I can do a voice. From America, I'm 25. A guy.

As for what character I could do, I'm not quite sure. I have a very multilayered voice, so I can probably do just about anything. Long as I don't have to shout, I should be fine.