Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Revenge of Revan Human VO sign up Thread

Guest JoesGuy

I'm 22.

I specialize in gravely, nasty guys with any accent, though proficient in standard American, British and Russian.

Can do any male/young male voice or accent. I'm in the process of getting examples from people I've worked with.

eh what the hell

21, english deeo base voice I can do hutts (or at least mimick their sound) I could do really any but cold patient villain (think uthar wayne) .

fisrt time never done this but hey why not.

I assum I need sound recording equipement right ?

I'm 17 years old, and I'm an Actor by my profession! I have 2 years experience, I played in Dramas, Comedies etc.. I can play every kind of character and every type of voice. So if you're interested, I'm available!

I'm willing to volunteer. 22 male, good equipment. shoot me a line and a little background about how you want it read and I'll get you a recording.

Guest christophergood172

I have been looking forward to participating in this since I found out it existed. Sadly I have been away for a few months, I hope there is still room for one more. 28 year old male, American. Specking is what I do for a living and would love a chance to put my voice to good use. Let me know.

Guest darthkrull

I'm a 29 yr old male with a thick southern accent if you're interested in that for any characters

Gday,

As you might have already guessed by the greeting I am Australian, 28 years old male.

Haven't done any voice over before, but am a huge fan of the star wars universe and have a lot of respect for a project of this size and enthusiasm.

PM if you would like me to do something for you.

Nick

Guest mr_dad

If you are still doing auditions, I am a 15 year old male but I can imitate a wide variation of ages. So if you need assistance, I wouldn't mind a little side work.

I'm 35 and have a "general American" accent. I can do British RP just fine. If you're still looking for voices I'll happily submit a few samples.

Thanks.

Guest Mablus25

I'm 25 years old and I am Male. I found this website from the info of this mod and I am really hooked on Kotor and mosty on Kotor 2 TSL. I would like to particapate on your project. If my voice is good for your mod.

20 year old Male. I know theres a bit of oversaturation there but im interested.

KotOR is a huge passion of mine, I love the games and have for years, cant imagine what id do without them.

Im also involved in a rather in depth Star Wars writing forum, which ive been a part of for years. Through it ive written many characters, from excited Padawans, to noble Heroes, to the most terrible of Sith Lords, to political leaders with an agenda, to simple soldiers and civilians looking to get by in the big bad Galaxy. This means I understand a wide variety of roles within a Star Wars Galaxy, and would have some knowledge of how to portray them.

I can changed the inflection of my voice to suit many roles, be it insidious, comical, or serious. I find being a powerful evil whos somewhat cocky would fit rather well, lots of prodding and manical laughing. Or a hero who has suffered serious pain, has a very intense background and is usually very serious when discussing it or other things. I can make myself sound like much older than I am. And if it comes to it, I can likely adapt to anything if I put my mind to it.

Guest DarthTyren

I'm a 16 year old male, and I have a rather average voice that you could possibly use for one of the heroes, but it seems with very little effort, I can do a fairly warm deep voice for a calm NPC or for a villain.

Guest mr_dad

I'd like to do voice overs. I'm a male. I can fake a few accents.

Guest Desmond Schuhart

Male 21 (Ukraine, my english is quite good though). Kinda fan of your project and I wanna do my best to aid you.

btw I can send you couple of my voice recordings

Guest Mrcharlton

Hi, I'm Mrcharlton from LF (I don't go on anymore though), but I am interested in voice acting a human male character. I could do male children, teenagers, and young men with a slightly higher pitched voice. I can do American, British, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, French, Spanish, or Russian accents. I do not need a major role, I would be satisfied doing additional voices of minor importance.

(And tell me what kind of example you would prefer via PM)

Guest Cody

I am Male and I am 19 years old. Though I am told that my voice makes me sound younger.

I can do a voice for villains, beggars, sad npcs, happy npcs, young soldiers,young jedi/sith and child-young adult.

For some reason my account was deleted and I had to make a new one. I am 20 now and I am still available. You should hopefully still have the files I sent you.

Guest RaphWoody

I'm a 23 year old male from Portugal, perfect english, visited and worked in ireland, studying cinema and some experience as an actor plus have a Zoom H4n Recorder for high quality dialog recording.

I would really like to play any type of roles you got to offer, i'm a big fan of star wars, kotor and your work so i would love to help you guys.

Just say so if you guys need me ;)

• Like 1

Guest Canzah

I'm 21, CAE in english. Can do a variety of voices, especially proud of my Palpatine impression.

I'd rather not put samples in public, so a contact via PM or email would be most welcome, that way I could forward you a few samples.

Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to say we are now ready to go full swing into getting the VO done for the Demo's missing voice overs.

PM me if you are interested and i will give you an email with details and how you can get a VO sample to me.

We will also be starting to get things lined up for ACT 1 but right now the VO is for the Demo.

Logan

Hey Logan,

First off, let me say how awesome it is that you're taking a crack at your own version of KotOR III. I'm a die hard KotOR fan and Revan is my favorite character, so I'm excited to see more of how your story unfolds.

Are you by chance taking anymore VO submissions? If so I would be interested in contributing.

More ambitiously on my part, does any of the VO parts include Revan? If so, I'd like to take a crack at that. 

If you wish for me to send any samples, I'd be happy to do so so that you could get an idea of what I have to offer. My name is Artie Scarano, I'm 25 years old and I'm an actor from the US.

Keep up the great work!

-Gray Jedi Adept

Gray Jedi Adept,

Logan isn't casting anyone at this time as it way too early the modding process now. Keep your eyes for cast call down the line!

Sith Holocron

(Some schmuck on the team)

Hey Logan,

First off, let me say how awesome it is that you're taking a crack at your own version of KotOR III. I'm a die hard KotOR fan and Revan is my favorite character, so I'm excited to see more of how your story unfolds.

Are you by chance taking anymore VO submissions? If so I would be interested in contributing.

More ambitiously on my part, does any of the VO parts include Revan? If so, I'd like to take a crack at that. 

If you wish for me to send any samples, I'd be happy to do so so that you could get an idea of what I have to offer. My name is Artie Scarano, I'm 25 years old and I'm an actor from the US.

Keep up the great work!

-Gray Jedi Adept

Sith Holocron is correct, we are not casting at this moment but you are welcome to send me a sample of some VOs - this will allow me to have a sample to listen to whe it comes to the time of casting and a way to reach you as well.