Sith Holocron

Let's see your characters!

32 posts in this topic

I started on day 1, played for maybe 2.5 years or more. I stopped playing a while ago, so these are all still level 55. I have them on The Red Eclipse server.
Their legacy name is Browani, a combo of Bro, which are actually the first 3 letter of my real surname, plus the family name of the main characters of the Ewoks movies. I was looking for something personal+funny+star wars, so to me I succeeded :)
I have some more characters, also tried the more recent "start at level X" thingies, but I don't care that much about them.
As you can see below I like the white outfits and I'm a real light sider.

Fei-Ke (main/first char)
Sage (DPS)

vlivY2S.jpg

Zon
Guardian (Tank)

Mvf97nE.jpg

Dana
Gunslinger (DPS)

98QygXz.jpg

Dama
Commando (DPS)

DjSBWja.jpg

• Like 1

Their legacy name is Browani, a combo of Bro, which are actually the first 3 letter of my real surname, plus the family name of the main characters of the Ewoks movies. I was looking for something personal+funny+star wars, so to me I succeeded :)

You're right, you succeeded. Browani sounds similar to "browar", which is a Polish word for brewery.

I started on day 1, played for maybe 2.5 years or more. I stopped playing a while ago, so these are all still level 55. I have them on The Red Eclipse server.

Their legacy name is Browani, a combo of Bro, which are actually the first 3 letter of my real surname, plus the family name of the main characters of the Ewoks movies. I was looking for something personal+funny+star wars, so to me I succeeded :D

I have some more characters, also tried the more recent "start at level X" thingies, but I don't care that much about them.

As you can see below I like the white outfits and I'm a real light sider.

Nice! A little off-topic, but I wish I had known about the clipping issues on Atris' robes before I bought them :/

Here's my old and current character Darth Mavru.  He is a Sith Pureblood Inquisitor.   I have not played in over a year so my status is currently inactive.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.98829c50b896fe6e308dc9ab8ccbf900.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my new character I started last night.  He is a Jedi Guardian and is currently on Coruscant.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.f58853bf854cb688b81aa32ddab541b9.jpg

Level 28 Jedi Guardian.  Currently wrapping up Nar Shaddaa before heading to Taris.  Romancing the Padawan Kira.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.9668d0a872ae6ab639f3224c86fe6b93.jpg