global_sh

Returning to Telos Problem

Hello,

I got a problems with finishing the game and I hope to find some help here. I was playing out dark jedi and got to the point were my character returns to dantooine to meet the last of jedi order. Due to the fact that I killed all Jedi masters I met on my way Exile meets only Kreia at Enclave and after piercing herself with lightsaber she with Hendmaiden gets away to Telos Academy so after series of scenes (dialog with beaten up Atton and scene where Visas Marr ask character not to meet her master) Exile gets there also. But instead of dialog between Kreia and Atris (which is supposed to trigger as I have understood after watching some walkthroughs of TSLRCM on youtube) Exile appears at docks of Telos Academy which is completely isolated and Atris's chamber closed.

Loading previous saves isn't working..

My guess it is connected with the situation with Kreia which started talking about Dantooine (and nothing more) right after M4-78 planet and before Onderon is finished ( just turnover of Vaklu side was to be done). But after Onderone is passed she starts to talk to Exile as before not mentioning Dantooine at all. It seemed strange at a time it happened but I didn't bother I thought bugs "bugs happen" but now I think it some how affected my current state of the game..

Moreover I am not the only one to have this problem. There also is a thread called "Return ti Telos Academy bugged" that describes exactly the same problem.

For technical side there is to add that I am a user of both modes TSLRCM 1.8.2 and M4-78 Enchancement Project that were installed as discribed. No other mode was installed also, just these two.

I really like these changes as the game is finally completed and I am willing to finish it but due to my problem that I described I am completely stuck. 

I am really looking forward to any assistance with my problem and I am sorry for my English skills (not my native language).

Thank you!

Thank you! Manipulating with this parameter and also with one that indicates how many Jedi are found helped! Game apparantely thought that I found five Jedi and killed three whereas I found four and kill four by the time to arrive on Dantooine. Hope this info could be helpful.

Thank you, you did a great work.