I play GOG version of K2TSL. This bug apears only when I'm trying to get into Atris Academy.  I think I've heard about this problem before but I am not sure where exactly. Couldn't find it in google.

Perhaps I will check 4CD version and see if BUG will disappear. If so, then there's a problem with my GOG.

And judging by your mod list, you've already confirmed that Loot and Immersion couldn't be the issue here?

And judging by your mod list, you've already confirmed that Loot and Immersion couldn't be the issue here?

Yes I did. I reinstalled game like 3 times already and even without L&I this bug apeared. Didn't try this with Duplisaber. Don't even ask. If switching to 4CD version will not help, then it must be TSLRCM, M4-78EP or Holowan Duplisaber causing the bug. Even if so there is always a way to fix it. Right?

Whew, been awhile since an update.

I've started work on Duplisaber again. Getting close to where we were before I tore the installer apart.

This time around I have a much more robust framework to work with, something I'll be carrying over into future projects and future versions of this mod.

67ts4HX.png

Probably a little while until I have something I can release. But soon Sith with green lightsabers will be an issue of the past.

• Like 2

Hi ! 

So... I have seen a glitch. It occured multiple times.

Sion, Kreia, Nihilus (etc) all have green or blue lightsabers, not one red !

Ah, okay... It's kinda awkward as you said the glitch is gonna be fixed some time ago :D

Ah, okay... It's kinda awkward as you said the glitch is gonna be fixed some time ago :D

He's kind of busy with a lot of things... School and a job are just some of the things. Modding comes second to real life. You'll have to be patient.

Probably not the best analogy to make right now.

I tried to be funny and at the same time saying that I can't wait for that glitch to be gone... :D

It looks like a new version was just posted.

Does this version contain the fix for the Sith with green lightsabers?

Also, this mod wouldn't happen to be compatible with the workbench crystal attunement mod, would it?

Thanks.

It looks like a new version was just posted.

Does this version contain the fix for the Sith with green lightsabers?

Also, this mod wouldn't happen to be compatible with the workbench crystal attunement mod, would it?

Thanks.

Where is this new version?

If there is a new version somewhere other than here, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE downloading it. Since the installer is a custom developed, and if were somehow updated, I would bet that it contains malware.

As far as Workbench Crystal Attunement mod, it isn't compatible, but I'm working on a version that will be.

I had a dyslexic moment and I misread the date on when the file was last updated on the download page.  My bad.

Thanks for your answers.

Out of curiosity, do you have an ETA for the next update?  No rush if not.  Just curious.

Hey, any word on whether or not this mod is still being made? Everything looks great so far and it'd be a shame to see it all go to waste but real life does have a way of creeping up on all of us...