Okay,now that i have installed both KOTOR's i can finaly get to work on what i was planning.Problem is that i do not know how to do it.I want to use the player sounds from KOTOR I in Kotor II.I know that by KSE i can change the soundset but that is only with soundsets that exist.Meaning that if i choose a soundset,it will be already used by another NPC.That is why i want to port the one from K1 into K2.It's not for public so no worries.It's just for myself.If i just get the sound files(from K1 into K2),will KSE detect them and add them as selectable?

Thank's in advance.:)

• Like 1

Okay,now that i have installed both KOTOR's i can finaly get to work on what i was planning.Problem is that i do not know how to do it.I want to use the player sounds from KOTOR I in Kotor II.I know that by KSE i can change the soundset but that is only with soundsets that exist.Meaning that if i choose a soundset,it will be already used by another NPC.That is why i want to port the one from K1 into K2.It's not for public so no worries.It's just for myself.If i just get the sound files(from K1 into K2),will KSE detect them and add them as selectable?

Thank's in advance. :D

ANY discussion of porting is not allowed, at all!

However, KT has a built-in soundset editor...just double-click a soundset file in KT.