Purify

HK-47's responce

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=316

File Name: HK-47's responce

File Submitter: Purify

File Submitted: 07 Jun 2013

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Description:This is something that not all may have noticed.When you ask HK-47 to stop asking you if he want's to kill someone and then stop conversation,in your next conversation he won't ask you that but there will be an option to revert back to his old asking.If you choose that you prefer him the way you changed him,then this option is not available any longer.This mod changes that.You can now make him change his tone every time you wish.After all he IS a droid.Lol.As a plus this mod is compatable with TSLRCM and M4-78 aswell!Have fun!

Instalation:Well you NEED M4-78EP ATLEAST so you should have a hk47.dlg file.Just replace it with mine and you're done. :D

Bugs:How the hell should i know?!I just made the file!...but yeah,i tested it. XD

Click here to download this file

So if I get this correct it makes you be able to go from "At your command" to "Who would you like killed" and back whenever you want?

So if I get this correct it makes you be able to go from "At your command" to "Who would you like killed" and back whenever you want?

This is certainly how that sounds.