Blaster Pistol Enhancement

I recently showed off some screenshots of enhanced blaster pistols using Captain Hair's blaster pistol model over on Lucas Forums. The goal of this mod is to finish, in a sense, what Captain Hair started with the blasters and make all blaster pistols in both KotOR 1 and KotOR 2 of high quality. When reskinning for the blasters I attempted to match them as closely as possible to their default icons within the game. Anyway, without Captain Hair this mod wouldn't exist so a big thanks to him.

• Like 1

I was planning to make something like this for my next playthrough, but looks like you saved me a lot of time ;) Awesome mod!

I was planning to make something like this for my next playthrough, but looks like you saved me a lot of time ;) Awesome mod!

You could always make the icons!

You could always make the icons!

Yeah, I've thought about that. And will probably do if Fallen Guardian won't do them himself before I'll have more free time.

Big fan of the blaster pistol enhancement for K1 & TSL. Any chance of this mod expanding to include rifles/heavy weapons?