Hassat Hunter

What do you hate about TSLRCM?

All the blank movies scenes when traveling to other planets or when they are auto cut-scenes like at end of HK Factory quest.  I would have liked to see what was going on before I ended up on Citadel.

Blank Quest Log for HK Factory quest.

Also - would like to have a walk-through for added quests.

**** I do like the added scenes and quests. Haven't finished yet but looking forward to "expanded" ending.. Great Job!!!! *****

Okay - that was cool, very cool.  I finished playing LS, next is DS.  

Really liked having the crew at the end. The vanilla was very choppy and really had no resolution.  I just wish I didn't have so many blank movies when it cuts into travel movies.  Might be the new update to NVIDIA driver.  Still worth it having a more robust experience.  AWESOME JOB and thanks for your help.

Mine also isn't a hate per say. I do miss the music that plays during Sion's arrival at Peragus. I know it's probably not possible to put back in cause the whole scene is cut apart now but that's my little pet peeve.

There's barely anything left of the Holocron quest, so they couldn't really restore it - it'd mostly be newly created content, with a few dialogue files restored. The GenoHaradan has a little more content, but the problem is the same, and it seems that everyone who's tried to work on it themselves has ended up temporarily leaving the modding scene, so I don't think it'll be picked up again any time soon.

There's barely anything left of the Holocron quest, so they couldn't really restore it - it'd mostly be newly created content, with a few dialogue files restored. The GenoHaradan has a little more content, but the problem is the same, and it seems that everyone who's tried to work on it themselves has ended up temporarily leaving the modding scene, so I don't think it'll be picked up again any time soon.

My problem with TSLRCM's treatment of the GenoHaradan parts, is that there are missing pieces as a direct result.

For instance, the assassin that is soo proud of his accomplishment of capturing and hopefully killing you and your party is completely forgotten once you and the Telosian Police put him in that force cage.

He just sits in that cage and is completely forgotten even though he has such "great" connections of which he brags about for the rest of the game. Not only that, but the Telosian authorities don't even do anything to search out where he came from or what happened to their own guard even though he managed to breach their secure facility and fully trick them. (Unless I'm missing something as I haven't gotten all the way to the endgame), this just feels like a missed opportunity.

Even with the GenoHaradan, that's not changed. His line is simply swapped from Exchange to GenoHaradan, and that's it... there's simply nothing more there.

So, not sure what's it with him ending up in a force cage, he's dead. Samhan ends in the cage though.

It's only leadup to the quest about how people on Nar Shaddaa want you that.

Oh... Ha! I feel rather ... dumb. eh. Anyway, my only pet peeve was that the case regarding how he got into the prison complex isn't even touched on, but... my argument loses a lot of steam since that's more in the realm of created content which in this case isn't really part of what TSLRCM is designed to do.. :blush:  So.. I guess my fault is with the content not being fully fleshed out in the game concept phase which apparently has nothing to do with the Genoharadan. (I thought it may have, but yeah, I guess it doesn't)

So, you guys really did a bang-up job!

The only other real fault I can find is with the Kaevee character model looking er.. not good.. and the (slightly muffled)VO assets you used. However, they were originally found in the game or made by someone who cared enough to do the voice, so criticizing your usage of them would be pointless.  

Also, you're right. Samhan was put in the force cage. You kill the loser who thinks he was slick enough to kill you.

Quick question, though. Is there a discussion topic about the Genoharadan and how the organization actually operates, or at the very least what their goal is in KOTOR 2? I have a bunch of ideas I wanted to run by people, but I don't know where to do so.

Talking to Atton about the GenoHaradan do answer these questions pretty much.

And someone did make a Geno-mod, but it doesn't work with TSLRCM and apparently is internally buggy too... isn't it here for download?

Talking to Atton about the GenoHaradan do answer these questions pretty much.

And someone did make a Geno-mod, but it doesn't work with TSLRCM and apparently is internally buggy too... isn't it here for download?

Yeah, the one by Exile007 is up here, but it was only released as a public beta version. Darth Sapiens started work on finishing it up, fixing bugs and making it RCM-compatible, but I think that's over as well due to the sheer amount of stuff to change/fix (no disrespect to Exile007 intended).

Not being able to free the ithorian is ridiculous. You can hack the TSF comm console while Lt. Grenn is standing right in front of it, and the vivarium control console while an ithorian is right next to it, so it's completely inconsistent that you can't do the same to the one in Slusk's office while he's on the other side of the room!

• Like 2

It's not so much as 'hate', but I do cringe at Kaevee's VO like so many people. She sounds more whiny than traumatized.

Personally, I think giving her a twi'lek VO and sticking additional line how she's from outer rim, like the human guys in Korriban academy speaking in twi'ek in K1, would work well there.

Thanks for the suggestion. Working on it now :)

Kaevee VO is ok. I was fooled to think she comes from the vanilla game, and not from restored content.

She's ok, at least compared to M4-78EP mod's droid city female voice. That is crap.

The only thing I hate about TSLRCM was that Saedhe's head was changed.  He has the voice of an old black man and had a head that matched.  Now he has the head of a middle-aged white man.  Unless he's really Rick Astley undercover, it doesn't make sense.  Is there a way to restore his old head?

I'll also weigh in on Kaevee.  I like the voice and dialog.

There is a TSLRCM tweak pack that allows you to do a few things like replace the Kaevee quest with the Jorran one, restore the Old Man Saedhe head, and a few other neat things. Look for it in the download section.

I'm not sure where to post this, but I just went in the Telos Cantina. Can't say if this is a TSL RCM add, but I've just noticed the twi'lek playing pazaak with actual cards in their hands. Also, something like 4 patrons actually have glasses in their hand and drink from-it. The only thing that's weird is that they all drink at the same time. Say, Hassat, do you think it would be possible to have them drink at different intervals?

Edited by MrPhil