VarsityPuppet

Pushing out some mods

Don't count this as a cease in hiatus. I'm not technically back - and just because I am back doesn't mean that I will be working on and releasing Malachor VI. Though, it will have to be finished some day.

For right now, I'm trying to ween myself back into modding. Fortunately, back when I was supposed to be working on a bunch of other mods, I got distracted and went on my own adventures. Never really finished a lot of them, but some I got pretty close.

Anywho, I'm trying to clear out my modding folder and maybe drum up a little anticipation like in the old days.

What you see is probably what is going to be released, although if any recommended changes are easy to implement, I may consider them

Without further ado....

Younger Atris Head

Idea behind this was to make an Atris head that more closely resembles the vibrant and fierce young woman from the TSL promo material. I can go with the british accent and I can deal with all of the judgement, but Atris just seemed like a frumpy old lady. Not very menacing. If she's going to be Darth Traya (I mean that in a role-playing sense, not that she should wear those Maleficent robes), then I'd want someone the complete opposite of Kreia - a fairly young idealist with all too much confidence in the Jedi code.

Anywho, I hope her new face isn't too rigid. The shadows around her jawline are due to shadow rendering. It will not look that rigid in-game.

Also, the first image is the new version. Second is the old version

xCM6ZkN.png

YtaWb4w.png

I'll try to push out more mods as I come across them. Some are simply too expansive for me to do anything with them right now, but alot just need some tweaking and are pretty much ready for release.

Stay tuned.

A Malachor VI tidbit that may see the light of day in its appropriate context.

For those of you wondering, I had to remap the entire head so the faces would look asymmetrical. That's supposed to be bleeding mascara, btw.

What on earth could she be so sad about?

nC717vb.png

Looking good, VP! Would love to see more. :D

I'm considering transplanting some of the more refined parts of MVI into a smaller mod so that something can at least be released. There's not a whole lot that would be included but some of the actual finished sections would include:

Travel to Malachor scene (I had made one originally but it needs some tweaking. Hopefully not too much work will be involved)

Remote and Exile activate the Mass Shadow Generators

The 'enhanced' HK-47 vs. G0-T0 scene

Exile enters Trayus Academy scene.

Perhaps Visas/Mandalore cutscene.

Everything else would actually require some context or isn't exactly finished and I don't really have the time to put in extra work to finish these moments of awesome.

Come to think of it, The HK-47 vs. G0-T0 scene probably needs to be included - seeing as that it is that it ties directly into the ending of the HK Factory (at least what I had planned anyways).

That said, I need to see how Malachor plays out in TSLRCM and hopefully these scenes will make sense.

I LOVE YOU.

The Atris head is a great subtle change - definitely makes her look younger. The bleeding mascara looks pretty accurate - maybe darken it a little more as it draws in close to the eyes?

Anything from Malachor VI would be a lovely addition to that bizarrely barren planet.

Hold on a sec, does that mean that the scene in which HK-47 shoots that annoying flying ball isn't included in TSLRCM 1.8 or whatever the last version was? Btw the Atris' reskin looks less... angry. I don't know if that makes sense, but at least her looks won't make me want to kill her.

Seeing him blown up is satisfying enough for me, no need for tweaking and changes here.