Sign in to follow this  
catagurin

TSL New Prologue Cinematic

Well, I am foolish! I made something that I thought it would be cool. I was just eager to share it with you. But now I realize it was a stupid and childish display!!!! So, the crap is dead now. Sorry!

BTW: Doctor, Please remove this Thread!!biggrin.gif

Edited by Sith Holocron

Actually, it's made from The Old Republic Timeline with a little editing!!! I know it's foolish but it would do good as a prologue!!;)

I've looked at it. However, one questions quickly came to my mind. So, here's to you:

How is this going to help understand The Sith Lords, as written by Chris Avellone?

Well...Because in the game everybody talks about Revan, Malak, The Mandalorian Wars!!! It explains nearly everything you don't understand when you play TSL for the first time!!! But your question is a little strange!!! It doesn't matter by who is written! Is Star Wars Canon for the Force's Sake!!!!

P.S. - If you reffer i used the entire videos from the TOR Timeline, You took it wrong!!! It's only about the last 2 videos which are about Revan, Malak and The Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars. Just download the Mod and you will see!!!!

<Atton> Anybody catch that? All I understood was "!!!"

:D

<Mira> Probably, you were scratching your equipment.....

Well...Because in the game everybody talks about Revan, Malak, The Mandalorian Wars!!! It explains nearly everything you don't understand when you play TSL for the first time!!! But your question is a little strange!!! It doesn't matter by who is written! Is Star Wars Canon for the Force's Sake!!!!

P.S. - If you reffer i used the entire videos from the TOR Timeline, You took it wrong!!! It's only about the last 2 videos which are about Revan, Malak and The Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars. Just download the Mod and you will see!!!!

Just realize that more people are bound to download if you give them a preview first... a preview as in the screenshot itself, or even a youtube upload of the same cinematic.

This is material porting. Even without screenshots, everyone can tell by Catagurin mentioning that there's a new LucasArts animation in front of it. Are ported mods allowed here, Doctor?

This is material porting. Even without screenshots, everyone can tell by Catagurin mentioning that there's a new LucasArts animation in front of it. Are ported mods allowed here, Doctor?

What exactly is material porting???? Please tell me if there is something that I shouldn't have done.....

Simply put, you are not allowed to add content from one game to another. If the files exist in both games, it's fine, but more or less you are not allowed to use TOR material in TSL mods.

I understand! Thank You! I am new at this and I don't know the rules exactly.

I understand! Thank You! I am new at this and I don't know the rules exactly.

No problem. It's good though that you are so enthusiastic about modding. You'll fit in perfectly here.