bendarby24

What music are you listening to?

Hey guys, over in my other main forum The Dead Hamster (a Fable forum), we often have topics like "What are you listening to?" and "What made you laugh today?" and the like. I thought that I would start one here because it's good and it generally keeps the forums more active.

So by now you all know me (I hope).... it is my 5th year here and i have loved every second (and thanks to SH for correcting my dyslexic spelling errors ;).... any way from the topic I guess you know what you have to do :P.

OK, I live in the music capital of the world - the UK - so all my music is better then yours :P .... I kid, I kid. At the moment I'm mainly listening to 3 main songs: one which is Swedish, one which is from the UK, and one is from America. (The first American song of this genre I have liked in ages.)

In the aforementioned order my songs choices are:

1. "Don't You Worry, Child" by Swedish House Mafia

2. "Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé

3. "Imagine Dragon" by Radioactive

BTW, here is a trailer of that other forum:

link to are community trailer

Love SHM! Their last two shows from One Last Tour are here in LA, and they're going to be Masquerade parties!

Greyhound is my favorite SHM song along with Don't You Worry Child.

I listen to Electronic Dance Music - house, trance, electro, dubstep.

Immortal music

I half wasn't going to write this post because it would mean using the full post writer, which meant leaving the page the song was playing on. Cash is awesome...

• Like 1

^ love cash to!

Also at off late i started lisaning to linking park agein (american) and cold play (UK)

This thread should be resurrected, music's always good. Anyway, I'm listening to I've Changed My Address, by The Jam, in particular one from a 1977 Peel Session.

Most people always listen to some form of music

I love Trivium - Cease all fire  right now (I actually enjoy the whole album this is just my fav) :

and Justin Bieber - sorry  on repeat for a while (And yes I know its JB, but I do not care if anyone has problems with it):

Some other honourable mentions on my current playlist ATM include:

Bring Me The Horizon - Drown

System of A Down - Prison Song

Rise Against - The Eco-Terrorist in me

Parkway Drive - Crushed

Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly

Bullet For My Valentine - The Harder the Heart(The Harder It Breaks)

Asking Alexandria - Run free

(Sorry for edit, my OG post was done on my Cell phone)

Nuclear by mike oldfield

Dragon soul by Vic mignogna

Citizen Soldier by band who's name escapes me atm...

Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath

Style by taylor swift (Yeah I'm guilty of a crime aren't i? XD)

How did I not know this was a thing?

I'm always on a huge Twenty One Pilots kick. They are from my state, so I've been following them for almost their whole exsistence. Their second studio album came out in the spring and I like it a ton. Here is one of my favorite songs off of their album Blurryface

Formerly known as Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - JR JR released a self-titled album in September. This song is pretty good, and the music video is pretty funky.

Finally, I just discovered the Austrailian radio station, Triple J. They do this thing called "Like a Version," where they bring in groups every friday and have them preform 2 songs. One of their own, and one cover. The covers are pretty legit, best part is the radio station packages all of these covers into an album. Here is Childish Gambino's cover from October, which was killer.

• Like 3

Now that it's Advent season again, I also listen to my favorite Christmas album again. It's from a group of Finnish metal musicians who usually go on tour in Finland each Christmas, singing Christmas songs in Finnish (and Swedish) AFAIK, but they also released a CD with English songs and I absolutely love it :)

As of now, I'm listening to a lot of Skillet (The hard rock band)

Johnny Cash (You all know who he is)

And Lecrae (a rapper, I usually hate rap, but he's good!)

Also, Thirty Seconds to mars

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNCrLV8W_M (Skillet - Comatose)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=njJ7NZMH70M (Skillet - Not Gonna Die)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHzU-9iozmo (Skillet - Sick Of It)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgV6VUinDEA (3 Doors Down - Citizen Soldier ft. The National Guard)

(30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI&itct=CAoQpDAYCSITCK63kcKg7ssCFcdkfgod29AAATIHcmVsYXRlZEjAmJzF1MregqYB

(Rise Against - Savior) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8X3ACToii0

Just to show the kinda stuff I like to listen to.

• Like 1

Bring Me The Horizon - Avalanche. (Actually, the whole That's the Spirit album is pretty solid).

Against The Current - Running with the Wild Things. 

CHVRCHES - Bow Down

Hands Like Houses - Degrees of Separation (The whole Dissonants album is very cool).

• Like 1