Sign in to follow this  
Markus Ramikin

1.7?

Is there any rough estimate on how soon 1.7 will happen?

I feel like a DS playthrough after my last one, but I'd wait for 1.7 if it's expected. So I could try and be useful again. That is, if you're not sick of my reports yet. :)

By all means keep up the reports,they are very helpful. :) as far as when another version could be done ? not sure I have started assembling a patch (that fixes a lot of stuff) but We are trying to add some more things(fixes and minor content) to areas untouched previously (By us anyway);)

Yes, yes, you best do that. *grin*

By all means keep up the reports,they are very helpful. :)

I've quoted Dopak before: "I'm happy to hear that. I really am." ;)

Stoney, I split my report into two threads this time, just making sure you don't miss either.

And no rush on 1.7. I started on NWN2 actually so the DS playthrough can wait.

(Though knowing me, for the purpose of testing I'll probably do another LS Jedi Master, anyway. The same as with 1.6. And 1.5. And 1.4. Limiting variables when doing tests is compulsive behaviour for me. ;) ).

Edited by Markus Ramikin

We are trying to add some more things (fixes and minor content) to areas untouched previously (By us anyway) ;)

Not thinly veiled hint at all 0_0. :)

Guest Senka

Should we wait for 1.7 or start another game just now? :P

Should we wait for 1.7 or start another game just now? :P

That is a question only you can answer. It really depends on what you value: -Getting something good OR -Getting something better?

That's bad logic. The answer may be influenced by information Senka currently doesn't have, namely how soon 1.7 will be out. If it's, for instance, tomorrow, there's no point in starting a playthrough of 1.6. If it's going to take a long while, one might want to play 1.6 now and 1.7 when it comes out.

Guest Senka

You absolutely right, Markus Ramikin. This is what I want to ask...

That's bad logic. The answer may be influenced by information Senka currently doesn't have, namely how soon 1.7 will be out. If it's, for instance, tomorrow, there's no point in starting a playthrough of 1.6. If it's going to take a long while, one might want to play 1.6 now and 1.7 when it comes out.

That is not bad logic. If you've got a fruit that is at it's best, but don't know about that fruit and when when it begins to spoil, you may eat-it or wait. However, if you wait, it may not be good anymore. Of course, this example cannot translate to this case, but logically, it speaks what it has to: do what you will or don't, as long as you can live with the consequences.

As for this very case, you may as well begin playtrough and get yourself to the end of Peragus, as there is no restoration on Peragus...

Yup, sometime. Would you rather wait for it or enjoy something that is already very much playable and just about as bug free as the game itself if not better?

I'm doing a 1.6 playthrough right now, very big improvement from the unmodded game. You should download it, seriously. You can wait for 1.7, trust me.

I'm doing a 1.6 playthrough right now, very big improvement from the unmodded game. You should download it, seriously. You can wait for 1.7, trust me.

I played 1.6, 6 times by now!!!=))