Hello,

I am so excited to be here. I have played these kotor 1&2 and was so disappointed with the 2nd one. I remember following that project Gizka or whatever it wasas called and that went nowhere it seemed and now many years later I found this place. I downloaded the update mod here and am planning a re install of the game tomorrow. Weeeeee!

I'm a huge Oblivion nut. I love to take screen shots and test out new mods.

So if somebody can tell me is there a mod that makes it easy to take screen shots? Or how do I do that?

Look forward to having fun here! Come say hi!

Cheers ~Kate

First of all, congratulations on one of the best usernames I have EVER seen. :P

Secondly, if you add 'EnableScreenshots=1' under 'Game Options' in your swkotor.ini/swkotor2.ini file, you'll be able to take screenshots directly from the game, which will be saved in the game folder as .tga files.

Or you could just use FRAPS, which is my personal favourite way of doing it. :)

Welcome to Deadly Stream Kate and I too would like to say I love the user name. I think you will love TSLRCM it makes the game so much better to play, it tells a more complete story.

welcome and lol i just started playing oblivion agein because i only did the main storyline then i forgot about the game :/

Awww thanks you guys for the warm welcome. About my user name... well I get that a lot. I am also known as Kate the Atomic Uterus; aka kate the bionic atomic uterus; aka kate the bionic atomic dynamic uterus; aka kate the... alright I'm kidding. Just call me Kate.

I am a very social gal who has a wicked sense of humour so don't be afraid of my straight forwardness. I'm a dive into the pool and worry about the bathing suite later type of person. As long as I'm having fun it's all good.

ini files eh? Okies I'll look for that. There are so many utility mods for oblivion that it makes it easy to play with those but I am infamous for messing around with ini files and mini files and moe files too. :)(:

Ah yes FRAPS. I use that sometimes but I have another mod for oblivion that I use instead. I'll use fraps though. Thanks for the idea. (Glad I thought of it)

I am going to install game now but I have just one question. Where do I find the (i think it was called ) 1.0b official update so I can install the lost file mod from here.

Also please feel free to tie me up and spank... ooops wrong forum... I meant, please recommend a few must have mods and I'll try them out.

Winks & hugz

~kate

PS. I love to make GIFs, avatars and Signature banners. I look forward to sharing them here.

Pretty sure you can just use print screen without even enabling screenshots. It's needed for KOTOR1, it works whatever the setting in KOTOR2. Downside, no HUD-removal option :/

Also, Morrowind > Oblivion. Haven't tried Skyrim yet, too expensive (is cheapskate, waiting for cheap GOTY edition with all DLC and stuff).

HH out...

nice to meet you, lol i remember my tes days, i always forgot what i was doing so i just ended up massacring everything that moved, ahh great times... welcome to deadlystream the modernest forum for kotor imho. check out the great mods and stick around a while :)

Hola, Kate (no im not spanish;)

Oh that's good cuz i hate the spanish... :hot: hehehe kidding

Pretty sure you can just use print screen without even enabling screenshots. It's needed for KOTOR1, it works whatever the setting in KOTOR2. Downside, no HUD-removal option :/

Also, Morrowind > Oblivion. Haven't tried Skyrim yet, too expensive (is cheapskate, waiting for cheap GOTY edition with all DLC and stuff).

HH out...

Thaks for that screenie option. I'll look into that. I too only got into TES from buying GOTY. My older brother bought KOTORTSL brand new and he was so disappointed that he never bought a new pc game ever again. I am in no rush. I want to play these mods you have here. I am a bit TES worn out. I have been at it for a long time now. :sleep:

nice to meet you, lol i remember my tes days, i always forgot what i was doing so i just ended up massacring everything that moved, ahh great times... welcome to deadlystream the modernest forum for kotor imho. check out the great mods and stick around a while :)

Cheers. I have been planning this for a long time, like years. When I told my brother on the phone I could hear his ears perk up. :cool: He is sooo jealous hehehe During the summer I saw someone post some pics on another private tes community and I copied this link. So ya I'm here.

I just played my first session. Weeee fun fun. Come say hello every once in a while atDia-noga's trash compactor holiday getaway thread.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1732-dia-nogas-trash-compactor-holiday-getaway/

I am going to install game now but I have just one question. Where do I find the (i think it was called ) 1.0b official update so I can install the lost file mod from here.

You in the US? If so, then BAM: http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/kotor2.html

You be elsewhere? BOSH: http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/kotor2int.html

Do enjoy yourself, madam!

You in the US? If so, then BAM: http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/kotor2.html

You be elsewhere? BOSH: http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/kotor2int.html

Do enjoy yourself, madam!

Cheers my Cambrian friend. It is installed and all systems are go. I have already started installing all the hi rez skins I can find and I took your male character to play with. I think I have an armor that I have never seen (orange colour) and a dual weapon that I don't remember. I took some screenies but they were at 800x600 o.O I played at 1024 but something weird happened when I tried to get back in. I'll figure that out later. Just happy to be back.