Darth_Sapiens

Jedi Knight Galaxies (JKG)

I just wanted everyone to know about an awesome new mod for jk3, its called Jedi Knight Galaxies (JKG)! XD its amazing, Check it out here.

I believe people involved in making some of the maps in my JK thread were involved with JKG.

Why did no one tell me this existed?!!!!

..I have always said (to myself and people I know) that if Ravensoft actually invested their resources by 1. updating the Jedi Knight engine, 2. Fleshing out a full story with believable and mature writing, and 3. Made a believable level of detail and level design, Jedi Knight Academy would actually have been an improvement of Outcast.

Well, I've tinkered to try to make this a reality all of these years, and now I find out that people have already done it?!

I feel an odd mixture of excitement at the prospect of it actually happening and disappointment at all of the hours I worked on something that was already there for years.

__but I'll reserve my judgement until I actually play it__

Edit_

Installed and tried playing, but couldn't get out of lodge zone. After loading it up again, it kept crashing and saying that the UI wasn't found... aw well. :|

is this like, a star wars galaxies version of jedi knight?

With a more highly advanced lighting and visual effects package. (and some hilarious easter egg-style secrets) ...The Yoda antiquity painting is my personal favorite.

With a more highly advanced lighting and visual effects package. (and some hilarious easter egg-style secrets) ...The Yoda antiquity painting is my personal favorite.

ah. that seems really cool. too bad i dnt hav jedi knight.

Never heard of it, seems nice. I was waiting for [CENSORED] to be finished.

edit -

OK, so I got my hopes way too high, single player campaign is not even being started?

Multiplayer is not working either, so in my PC it doesn't work at all, and i have no energies to fix it. =/

Okay. So, in reference to JKG, did anyone manage to get past the first part (the lodge zone)? Or rather, is it impossible to get past at the moment? I love the ideas this mod puts into play, I just hope I can get to see them.