Sign in to follow this  
Pantherr

Citadel-New fuel source?

I am sorry if the answer is somewhere in the forums, however I cannot find it...

In TSLRCM 1.8.1 has the "new fuel source" mission been fixed?. I used to use a mod that fixed it but after installing TSLRCM there were some modsa that were no longer compatible, including some other "fixes" that was listed as included. Also some mods that I left out cuz I was unsure.

The fuel one however I don't know. All I know is that I cannot get the fuel source mission to complete. So I need to know if it is included with 1.8.1 or if I should use the "fix" I have.

If I have to use the old fix that I d/l ages ago, it contains a global.jrl file, is it safe to use the "JRL merger" to merge them?

Thx for your time...

Not sure if this is spoilers or not, but you have been warned.

Yes, have you completed Nar Shaddaa and spoken to Vogga yet?

On 10/29/2012 at 6:04 AM, bendarby24 said:

What do you mean has it been fixed? It was in the vanilla game

The quest is in the vanilla game, but as far as I am aware, it cannot be completed.

On 10/29/2012 at 6:15 AM, Extreme110 said:

Not sure if this is spoilers or not, but you have been warned.

Yes, have you completed Nar Shaddaa and spoken to Vogga yet?

It shouldn't exactly be spoilers, because even with the vanilla game, you could at least speak with Vogga about it, though for whatever reason, the quest doesn't update from there(even if you have done Nar Shaddaa already). With TSLRCM, the quest does update.

Not exactly right.

You could complete the quest (unlike, say, Redemption). However the final quest update was gotten where the last-to-final should have been, at Vogga's. So while technically the quest was completed (and flagged in your journal *as* such), the final real step of going to Grenn and complete it couldn't be done.

As can be expected, TSLRCM fixes this. And has done since the beginning (1.4)...