Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

So far, it's *always* been an incompatible mod causing that.

Make sure if you re-install to clean all remaining files after uninstalling before installing.

So far, it's *always* been an incompatible mod causing that.

Make sure if you re-install to clean all remaining files after uninstalling before installing.

Ah, that's what I'd forgotten to do while reinstalling it. Well, that one was my fault then. Though it's a bit strange, because the only mods I had installed were the M4-78 mod and the regular Restored Content Mod. Oh well, reinstalling everything and cleaning the residual stuff worked out, so it's fine. Thanks for the help :)

TSLRCM Dantoone issues.

1. Mandalore fighting a mandalorian:

-Mandalore is able to move freely around the module, even escape it, and go to other modules. Even attempt to enter EH. (Which would cause crash of course). To fix this you could add a script which would bring him back if he wanders too far. Or you could temprorary move him and the guy he is fighting to an enclosed area behind the mercenary camp, near the star map area from Kotor1.

-The other mandalorian is only using melee and no weapons at all. This is a bit silly, can't you give him a blaster or something?

-After the fight, when control is given back to the Exile, Exile has his robes and head gear unequipped. I think they did not disappear, just got back to inventory. Maybe it was because I equipped something to mandalore during his fight, or maybe ti is unrelated.

2. Khoonda turrets have two interactable points (basically "two" turrets for each of the three): One at the turret itself and one slightly under it. I think after the battle the second one disappeared.

3. Mining bridge with deadly frag mines did not help at all. Mercenaries did not blow up on the bridge. I used Atton to do it, since my exile has no skills in that. Is that the reason?

4. After entering Enclave sublevel you can proceed directly to the place Kaevee is hiding. And after you have talked to her, she mentions that she has seen mercenaries take master Vrook to the cave. This basically allows you to skip the entire Enclave sublevel, skip meeting with Disciple and fighting Gerevick!  To fix this would be easy: keep the door to Kaevee quarters locked until you meet up with Disciple.

1) Oh right that. Yeah, probably should prevent him changing modules. Not too fond of moving them, and equipping Mandalorians with blasters, what infidelity is that? XD

2) You cannot interact with the turret

3) Don't mine the bridge! Mine the front/back lawn!

4) Not an issue. Only males can do so, and thus no skipping Disciple for females.

Onderon during Wartime:

There are republic soldier corpses in the garrison room you open when fighting your way up to the palace near the turret minigame building. Logically the corpses should instead be those of Vaklu's soldiers since the room was hiding soldiers supporting Queen Talia. (and Onderon specifically chose to be independent of the Republic army, so the presence of Republic soldiers being dead in the same room Talia's supporters are holed up in would need far too great of an explanation.. ;))

post-9498-0-97751800-1391791254_thumb.jpg

Heh.. odd. I even replaced my module file with an earlier one (since I had the NPC overhaul mod installed) just to prevent it from interfering. 

Never seen that issue in Onderon.

1) Oh right that. Yeah, probably should prevent him changing modules. Not too fond of moving them, and equipping Mandalorians with blasters, what infidelity is that? XD

2) You cannot interact with the turret

3) Don't mine the bridge! Mine the front/back lawn!

4) Not an issue. Only males can do so, and thus no skipping Disciple for females.

1) Blaster, or a sword or something. This is not a batttle circle :P Mandalore has access to any weapon and his enemy fights with bare hands? makes no sense.

2) I think I was able to sabotage both of them. Might need to recheck that.

3) I think bridge makes logical sense, it is a bottleneck. Besides I think there used to be videos or mercenaries either going through the bridge unharmed or being blown up.

4) So females do not learn of Vrook from Kaevee? This still does not resolve Gerevick fight issue, making that fight optional, while it is obligatory story-wise.

To solve this, you might want to add Gerevick to the Enclave exit after Kaevee IF player learned from her about Master Vrook.

I dont like disciple, but making him optional for males is not good story-wise IMHO. Kaevee is not a good replacement for that.

You can interact with the lower "turret". My point was the ACTUAL turret clickable isn't.

Gerevick has *nothing* to do with Kaevee, Disciple or the Vrook storyline.

You can interact with the lower "turret". My point was the ACTUAL turret clickable isn't.

Gerevick has *nothing* to do with Kaevee, Disciple or the Vrook storyline.

Yeah I was saying you can interact with both actually. At least i could.

Gerevick is a not a critical character, but he is there in the storyline.

Anyway, I have an issue in HK factory: after shutting down the reactor on the first level and before going to the lower level, I was fighting 3 HK units (actually two since HK-47 shot one of them in cutscene). I wanted to heal up and I went to the armory section (near lab where these three HK units were to begin with, doing target practice). Before I could reach the armory however, a cutscene triggered, starting a convo between HK-47 and HK-50s, about "why do you execute these droids in the lab" and such. These cutscene (or convo) hasnt been triggered before even when I entered lab and tried to talk to them (before they were hostile).

Also, this cutscene was triggering multiple times during my combat with those two HK units. Usually when I tried to get far from them.

I have no idea why this happened, maybe because when I first came there, I reached armory first, and then went to HK units to the lab and only after that I erased HK-47's memory. Might want to check this out.

Vrook/Vandar recording. Small bug.

Listener is not set for this lines (unlike for the male lines)

{Vrook Hologram VO, upset} But... {static, 1 sec} uncontrolled! {static 1 sec}...whatever the other Padawans see her do, they are quick to do the same... {static}other students dislike her intensely!

{static, 1 sec}...{annoyed}today I caught her in a heated argument with my Padawan! Her Master refuses to properly discipline{static, 1 sec}. I want to know what action you intend!

Because of that Vrook talks to a droid instead of Vandar.

* Not a bug.

* Again; Gerevick is not part of the MQ. He's part of the "will" sidequest.

Alright, I dropped it :)

Were you able you understand the HK factory bug I tried to explain?

Also, I had issue at Ravager's main deck: the sith soldiers (standard shiny armor ones) dying sound was some sort of beast sound :P very creepy. Reloading the game did not help. Only sith soldiers on ravager's main deck had this issue. 

Finally, I completed TSLRCM. Malachor was great! No any issues. Only one little suggestion: you can always tell which dialogue is restored because Exile has one or two choices only, why don't you add a few more? (Same was true for Kaevee as well, for Mandalore dialogue at Malachor and few more places).

When HK-47 is in the party and I see a group of HK-50, I get the HK-50 dialogue: Why can't I fire at them talk etc. After that, HK-47 leaves the party but stays there. I can't control him anymore, finish of the HK-50 and get back to Ebon Hawk. HK-7 is there and I pick again the party leave the ship. Surprise: the HK-47 that left the party before, stays where the HK-50 group was. . so now there are 2 HK-47's side by side.

The one I can't control acts like he is in Ebon Hawk. What could be wrong here with this bug? I can't find the factory...

I have no another mods installed, only TSLRCM 1.8.2.

And finally I have solved that problem (I guess) when kill blaster in use, that problem happen, but switch to another weapon before dialogue and hk47 rejoin party after fight with hk50.

Vrook/Vandar recording. Small bug.

Listener is not set for this lines (unlike for the male lines)

Because of that Vrook talks to a droid instead of Vandar.

Actually a few other minor issues with the female lines too, but all are fixed now.

Thanks!

Were you able you understand the HK factory bug I tried to explain?

Also, I had issue at Ravager's main deck: the sith soldiers (standard shiny armor ones) dying sound was some sort of beast sound :P very creepy. Reloading the game did not help. Only sith soldiers on ravager's main deck had this issue. 

I *think* so, haven't been able to replicate it yet though...

Yeah, that's an issue already fixed for TSLRCM  1.8.3 (M4-78EP makes it apparent, but the bug is OE's fault in vanilla).

And finally I have solved that problem (I guess) when kill blaster in use, that problem happen, but switch to another weapon before dialogue and hk47 rejoin party after fight with hk50.

Ah, yes. The killstick and killblaster do that. I kinda forgot about those. But since they're clearly cheats, not going to modify it to work. Effort for naught that would be...

My exile also seems to have Azkul's head during that fight... not serious, but looks weird.

Happens if you have a modded head, or load a savegame during the battle (which will reset the applied head and shows the clone's default, Azkul's). Did either of those?

No modded heads as far as I know (for the pc, that is). Can't be sure about the savegame, though I don't know why I would have done that (I mostly make a savegame during a battle if it's a tough one, and it fhe dialogue before it is too long I don't want to go through it a hundred of times in a row, but that fight is not one of those cases). Well, as I said it's not serious, so as long as I know the reason, I'm fine with it.

I'm having a weird issue in front of the Czerka base in the Telos Restoration zone, During the battle one of the turrets on the landing platform started to slide down the ramp.

It's not game breaking by any means but having a turret stalking you is a little creepy.

I didn't have any mods beside RCM and M4-78 EP when it happened.

I'm having a weird issue in front of the Czerka base in the Telos Restoration zone, During the battle one of the turrets on the landing platform started to slide down the ramp.

It's not game breaking by any means but having a turret stalking you is a little creepy.

I didn't have any mods beside RCM and M4-78 EP when it happened.

This also happens in vanilla game. Seems the turrets are placed too close to that diagonal ramp and "wake up" to that fact during combat. I once managed to push one all the way back to the console with force push.

Hello,

Didn't find an answer using search so I'm asking for help here. TSLRCM 1.8.2 and M4-78 are installed. Completed Nar Shaddaa, returned to Telos Citadel to finish fuel quest and found that Telos Citadel is reset and starts from its very beginning. What can be the reason and could it be fixed?

Thanks.

Got pretty long, and a *lot* of the issues got fixed in the meantime (since it's from 1.8 to 1.8.3), so I'm closing this thread now...