I'm officially announcing my hiatus here - as of July 12th, 2012.

I've been on the modding scene for... oh a good three years now, and I'm surprised that I managed to stay somewhat interested (with breaks in between of course).

But with my job taking up most of my time now, the impending stress and time consumption of school and my dedication of free time towards extra-curricular career work (working on ma programming skillz brah), I don't see a lot of time for modding in the near future.

So as much as I hate to say it, don't count on any of my projects being finished anytime soon. And as for TSLRCM stuff - I know you'll be the saddest Hassat and Sith Holocron - but there's no way I can finish them within a reasonable timeframe.

I'm probably most saddened by Malachor VI. Bead and I had constructed some pretty great moments in that mod, and it seems like it could be much longer until you guys ever get to experience it. I'm truly sorry, but I'd rather be honest with you all instead of pretending we've been working on it all this time. It would have been done by now, if that were the case, but this isn't my job - it's a hobby, and even so, hobbies can change with time...

But don't take this as a permanent retirement. I'll still be around in some vague capacity to defend the 1.8 HK factory from naysayers and whatnot. It just may be awhile until I actually put out some actual grunt-work.

Thank you all for downloading my mods! Maybe some day I'll put out some more, or hell... maybe I'll start making legit applications!

VP

Thanks for all your great mods and contributions to tslrcm. I wish you the best and I have enjoyed a lot your great work.

Good to hear from you... I was starting to get worried there. You might have noticed.

And yes, you're right, it does make me a sad puppy :(

And 1.8's HK-Factory is awesome. Why the heck would someone go and say otherwise? 0_0

Good to hear from you... I was starting to get worried there. You might have noticed.

And yes, you're right, it does make me a sad puppy :(

And 1.8's HK-Factory is awesome. Why the heck would someone go and say otherwise? 0_0

Well, 1.7s was awesome! Apart from not knowing about the fork in the quest about activating the HK-51s first(I did it anyway, but not knowing the consequences), the story really made sense. I can't wait to see how it's improved in 1.8!

Though, admittedly, I still have to complete 1.7. I got close two times:

1.) I had the Handmaiden for Fem Exiles mod installed, so epic fail there.

2.) I was on Malachor and my comp crashed. :( :( :(

So I still have to complete it.

Say it ain't so VP.....say it ain't so.

Thanks for all the help over the years and the work you did on swapping textures between models and the great work on new heads.

Just remember...old modders never die, they just fade away.

I belieeeeeeeve in youuuuuuuu! I hope you find the time and the interest somewhere in the future to return to modding because you, sir, are exceedingly good at it. I wish you success IRL.

Not for awhile... lol not like what's his name is even around anymore to be offended by it ;)

Plus there were those lines you had me record for a Sith Trooper that were . . . a bit unusual! I believe the word "Alderaan" was in it, if you've forgotten what lines I'm talking about.

(How they'll wonder what I'm talking about.)

Like everybody else, I am saddened by your decision, VP. But as you said, it's better to come out clean and avoid deluding those people that'd postpone playing TSL again untill Malachol VI was out (me, to say one...).

I certainly hope that this (temporary, hopefully) retirement of yours from the modding scene won't have huge impact on the TSLRCM 1.8 modification though as it'd feel extremely unfair, after its delay.

Said that, I wish you the best and want to thank you for your great contributions and for the support you gave to us all.

I certainly hope that this (temporary, hopefully) retirement of yours from the modding scene won't have huge impact on the TSLRCM 1.8 modification though as it'd feel extremely unfair, after its delay.

It wont, not really.

There were some things I/VP wanted VP to do, but I guess I'll have to do them myself then. Also, no trailer... :(

I wish you good luck in the future and hope you can come back soon.

I'm not going to disappear completely. I'll still lurk and throw in my two cents every once in awhile - that takes little to no time to do compared to modding.

I'm not going to disappear completely. I'll still lurk and throw in my two cents every once in awhile - that takes little to no time to do compared to modding.

Plenty of mails awaiting answers ;)...

Input welcome

Plenty of mails awaiting answers ;)...

Input welcome

Ignore my previous E-mails. HH's take priority over mine.