Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

Guest bendarby24

And exactly how do you think we get .bik movies of all that? Thin air?

it was just an idear :/

And exactly how do you think we get .bik movies of all that? Thin air?

Stop lying, Hasssat. That's exactly where we get them from.

Now pull some Bao-Dur VOs out of thin air, we've got a death to restore!

• Like 1

Guest bendarby24

VarsityPuppet you legend :)

Guest SiZo

Your companions could take the Ebon Hawk to the Ravager to pick you up. Yes there is no cutscenes but you really don't need them.

And your companions would just read the exile's thoughts, right? Atton: "Okay pals, I sense the exile is up to something real bad which is gonna be real wrong, real quick. Or something wonderful? Never mind, let's agree on something "spectacular". Let's just grab the Ebon Hawk and get to the Ravager and pick her up."

Odd.

You must accept that this whole thing was cut. Completely. Because of the change in the storyline's conception (most probably), not because of time constraints, that is mainly, I think, why its remnants can't be found in the game files.

But if you say you don't need the circumstances to make it sensible, then here it is: h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR9VtHF5QFQ

Just alt+tab on leaving the Ravager, play this movie, and you can spectate the firework! After it's ended, just resume the game. You said you don't need the circumstances, so it will do :)

Looks like my video strikes again! (I assume it's my version.)

It was cut for a good reason, folks.

Guest SiZo

Sorry if it's been asked before, but are there any reasons why M4-78 is not in this mod and why it is in a separate one? I'm just being curious.

Not restored/fixed content.

Pretty much requires a LOT of home-made content to make it work. As such it's a mod, not a restoration project.

Yessssssssss! I am invincible!

On a side note you could leave the ravager to acquire the ebon hawk and after you have left citadel station is destroyed

Seeing as Revenge of Revan will be using the Telos destruction scene, I for one wouldn't want to see it twice.

Guest SiZo

I've just found HK-47 torturing an HK-50 on the Ebon Hawk. It's really really hilarious the way Atton's leaning against the wall and saying "This is one . sick . droid." and you can hear the droid's scream in the meantime XD The colour of his voice and his position are awesome. One of the best scenes in the game! :D

• Like 1

I've just found HK-47 torturing an HK-50 on the Ebon Hawk. It's really really hilarious the way Atton's leaning against the wall and saying "This is one . sick . droid." and you can hear the droid's scream in the meantime XD The colour of his voice and his position are awesome. One of the best scenes in the game! :D

Just wait until you get to the HK factory itself. ;)

Yeah, HK-47's a great character and it's too bad it got cut by obsidian.

Guest SiZo

I've just played through the game with the mod, and yes, the story made much more sense, but I still didn't catch it how Kreia intended to kill the force and how the exile survived after Kreia died since their bond was, supposedly, intact at that point. Maybe I just missed something.

Vash was supposed to give hints how that could happen, but she's, you know, dead.

M4-78 will bring resolution, though since it's mostly "made up stuff" a seperate mod, not part of TSLRCM.

• Like 1

Guest Mablus25

Do hope Patch 1.8 comes out and can't wait till more of the game is restored.

Do hope Patch 1.8 comes out and can't wait till more of the game is restored.

Why, yes, there is one coming :P

Gave the list some much needed updates, hopefull clearing stuff up.

Also removed such bullshit as "You were able to sell Vrook to Nar Shaddaa" or "No Beasttrain scene or Dxun", seeing how that's simply not true. Hopefully now everything listed NR was actually intended as some point.

Guest Manjosp
[R] Atton's Grudge - Atton tells the Disciple how he lost what mattered to him. Disciple and Atton fight. Triggered by Atton's alignment.

How can I make it work? For example, I'm a dark female: what lvel of influence should i have on Disciple and Atton, before Malachor?

You need about 60+ less influence with Atton than Disciple. Since it starts at 50, that means that you only have a shot if you lose influence with Atton.

Not that easy a task, but it certainly is possible...

Guest Dark_Ansem

I agree with BD.

I agree with BD.

Which part? The part that it's awesome, or that it was released 5 years ago? Because I haven't even been here that long.

Guest Senka

You need about 60+ less influence with Atton than Disciple. Since it starts at 50, that means that you only have a shot if you lose influence with Atton.

Not that easy a task, but it certainly is possible...

Hm... I lost influence to Atton fully by cheat, he is dark, influence for Disciple is 100 but no battle... :(

PC is girl LS.

Could you give all conditions for their battle? Ans in which moment it occures?

When did you cheat it.

You need ALL cutscenes on the Ebon Hawk concerning their clash, then a cutscene near Telos Revisited, and only then it can happen on Malachor.

Guest Senka

When did you cheat it.

You need ALL cutscenes on the Ebon Hawk concerning their clash, then a cutscene near Telos Revisited, and only then it can happen on Malachor.

Yes, I thought about it because in final Atton wasn't dark. Ok, I will try from the very beginning...