Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

[R] Two Paths - When the PC enters the academy, Kreia tells Sion of the PCs choices to save the party or just slaughter the way to Kreia.

Is there actually a difference between which path you take? Or is it just something Kreia says?

I was under the impression that in TSLRCM there is no difference, but that in the upcoming Malachor VI mod there will be.

I think there is a difference. Of course, if you aren't too much about role play and more about experience, you'll just kill everybody. But basically, you can reach the core by taking a left or going on the right. One of them will take you to your friends and then, to Sion, and Kreia, the other one is just a kill-fest. Alas, that is what I remember, I almost never get to Malachor in my games :P

Phil is correct, but since you can go back and play the other side of the Academy once you've played the first one, which one you choose first is virtually irrelevant.

Just finished my playthrough. The right path is the "correct path". The path choice really doesn't matter as rescuing your party has no effect on the ending anyway. It would be nice also if a journal entry or something was given to lead you in the right direction because otherwise its pure luck whether you choose the correct path.

Remind me folks, were any of those unused lines that were found for the Exile's "Jedi trial on Coruscant" restored to TSLRCM?

If so . . .

1) Since which version of TSLRCM has it been in?

2) Could we get that notation added under the Miscellaneous section on the first page?

Yes, not many though. Not that there really were a lot...

1) The start

2) If we add a section for each line we have restored/fixed, the list would become unmanageable large.

Finished my playthrough a couple of days ago. I wouldn't be exaggerating in any way saying this project makes kotor 2 a way better game :) If I was left wishing for anything after the end is a some form of explanation of what happens to Bao Dur :)

Great work guys, hands down :)

Can't wait until TSLRCM 1.8, it will be great. Especially when we can have M4-78EP on it aswell. These are both great mods!

So Im pretty sure this is TSLRCM content, but I have no idea. I just know it wasn't in my vanilla game, at least I dont think so.

So I get on Nar Shadaa, and in the area near Tien Tubb's shop, where theres seems to be a bar/hangout, I find a pool of blood. I also find a bag near that puddle of blood. While I can select both items, nothing happens when I do.

There is also another item that I can pick up titled "lost datapad" that contains some sort of old key?? and a "high tech footlocker" containing another "nameless datapad" with a message about someone hiding items in the footlocker and trying to hide before the Exchange finds them and then it gets cut off mid message, as if that person was interrupted.

Now, I have a black quest in my quest list. Its just a blank space, as if a quest should be there, but theres no name in the title box, and the "details" box to the right is completely empty. I did agoogle search and didn't find anything.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or what it has to do with?

So Im pretty sure this is TSLRCM content, but I have no idea. I just know it wasn't in my vanilla game, at least I dont think so.

So I get on Nar Shadaa, and in the area near Tien Tubb's shop, where theres seems to be a bar/hangout, I find a pool of blood. I also find a bag near that puddle of blood. While I can select both items, nothing happens when I do.

There is also another item that I can pick up titled "lost datapad" that contains some sort of old key?? and a "high tech footlocker" containing another "nameless datapad" with a message about someone hiding items in the footlocker and trying to hide before the Exchange finds them and then it gets cut off mid message, as if that person was interrupted.

Now, I have a black quest in my quest list. Its just a blank space, as if a quest should be there, but theres no name in the title box, and the "details" box to the right is completely empty. I did agoogle search and didn't find anything.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or what it has to do with?

The added area and pool of blood were both added back into the game from TSLRCM, and the mod that you can't find, which is the Hidden Complex mod, though I don't know what version you use. Did you uninstall the mod? The missing text is a problem with the dialogue file, and the footlockers are part of the mod. To finish the mod, there is a blue Twilek girl in the room next to the overtaxed Ithorian, in the back corner. Talk to her, and the 'key' opens one of two doors by the flophouse/Vogga's place. the door to the left of the entrance to Vogga's. Go in there, take care of business, and then talk to the blue Twilek again. Done!

The added area and pool of blood were both added back into the game from TSLRCM, and the mod that you can't find, which is the Hidden Complex mod, though I don't know what version you use. Did you uninstall the mod? The missing text is a problem with the dialogue file, and the footlockers are part of the mod. To finish the mod, there is a blue Twilek girl in the room next to the overtaxed Ithorian, in the back corner. Talk to her, and the 'key' opens one of two doors by the flophouse/Vogga's place. the door to the left of the entrance to Vogga's. Go in there, take care of business, and then talk to the blue Twilek again. Done!

This worked! Thanks for the quick reply. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod fixed the quest problem.

Still no text or pop-up dialogue on the bag or puddle of blood though. Was able to finish the quest with your directions though

This worked! Thanks for the quick reply. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod fixed the quest problem.

Still no text or pop-up dialogue on the bag or puddle of blood though. Was able to finish the quest with your directions though

The bag or puddle of blood, if I were to guess, are

A). To be restored in TSLRCM 1.8 OR

B). Part of the Genoharrdan(?) aspect of Nar Shaddaa, which will not be restored.

Updated the first post slightly. You can easily find what's changed by just searching for "1.8"

Sorry, about the first post, I don't get what it means when stuff says Lord Hunger Patch next to it. Does that mean it will be patched? Or it was restored and then got rid-of? I'm sorry, you've just lost me here.

Sorry, about the first post, I don't get what it means when stuff says Lord Hunger Patch next to it. Does that mean it will be patched? Or it was restored and then got rid-of? I'm sorry, you've just lost me here.

A user named Lord of Hunger was to make a patch that would restore the Genoharadan to their respective parts in TSL I believe. I believe this effort has been dead for a long time though, which is a shame. I would love the Genoharadan back in the game.

Edit: Actually it appears another user, Exile007 is working on a new, similar mod. His topic is here.

Exile007 has made his own Genoharadan mod and it is now in the beta testing phase. Soon it will be made 1.8 campatible and then released.

Cheers! That stuff looks awesome! So, when all the mods are finished, we'll have Malachor VI, the Genoharadan, and M4-78EP alongside this? That's got me drooling.

I never actually mentioned what I think of the TSLRCM, and I feel I should while I'm here. I gotta say, this is amazing. After the incredible failure of Team Gizka, and what happened with Team Exile, seeing your mod after all this time brings a tear to my eye. Like, while you've definitely heard this before, the relative speed at which you guys have completed this project and to such a high standard is certainly worthy of applause. Heck, you even did it without money, and you would've got a helluva good return out of kickstarter.

I'm happy that the new version is ready,but i'll wait for the Malachor IV+Genoharadan+M4-78EP mods before installing it.

No offence of course,i already played with the 1.7 version and it was great, but i prefer to wait in order to enjoy the complete The Sith Lords experience.

Since Varsity Puppet retired and isn't working on Malachor VI anymore, does that mean you'll never use TSLRCM 1.8?

The correct term is hiatus, Sith Holocron, sir.

That said, you still might want to just play TSLRCM, because it'll be awhile til all of those are done.

On the bright side, MVI might actually be finished before the Genoharadan mod.

The correct term is hiatus, Sith Holocron, sir.

That said, you still might want to just play TSLRCM, because it'll be awhile til all of those are done.

On the bright side, MVI might actually be finished before the Genoharadan mod.

I thought Exile007 was very close to release though.

Hey guys,

I just recently stumbled across this mod, I think it's time to dig out TSL again... looks really promising!

One question though (I hope it's not a dumb one xD ): What do the "Not Restored - Lord of Hunger's patch" notes in this list refer to? Does that mean I can get that stuff ingame with an optional patch for the mod? The Sion/Nihilus cutscene sounds especially cool.