Logan23

Revenge of Revan pics

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and share some pics with you.

I will have more pics in the future but right now I have been focusing on getting the new writers up to speed on the project as well as building the levels in the game.

Everything is going well.

The VO/ Content Patch is still being worked on for the Demo (Beta).

I don't have a date for its release just yet but will let you guys know when I feel the build, and content are all in.

As for Act1, the first half of the game, this will be sometime in 2012.

MORE TO COME....

Logan

Guest hkmandalore47

those pics look cool. but i have a problem with extracting it. i try unzipping it into the folder, but then i get a message saying "WinZip encountered problems during this operation." Then when I see what the problem is, it says "Error: Access is denied"

Guest Zhaboka

The Bith skin looks really cool! I love the color of the Twi'lek, too.

Is this mod still being worked on? There hasn't been a pic update in 4 years?

He's currently looking for several positions, so yes it's still being worked on I'm sure :)

He's currently looking for several positions, so yes it's still being worked on I'm sure :D

Let me rephrase my question... Four years between image updates? Can "we" have a pic update please? That would be fun huh?

hi there Logan;  I think you are doing great on this mod.  Although, the mod can take an entire decade, it will be a masterpiece from you.   I hope to be ready for any Halloween Party this year.  Bye friend

:pizza:  

Can any one advise me on how to see the photos? when i click on them its just show grey box and spinning cirle like its going to open the pic , but it never does , it just keeps on loading .